Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for Guidence in Filling New Government Positions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Politico

Trump and his team is currently making decisions concerning selections to fill thousands of government positions for the coming new administration. Many of these positions require senate approval. Of course these positions include that all important federal judgeships.

I am requesting prayer for this. I am praying that the Lord will guide Trump and his team in selecting the right people for these positions that will help in turning America around for the good and that will show preference for the Christian worldview and the Church of God.

If anything good will be manifested in our nation it will only come forth through the prayers of the saints. Why? Well, simply put, God Almighty has chosen to work through the prayers of the saints. We are the "Salt of the Earth," and salt effects the entirety of that to which it is applied.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I too pray for our President elect and his family. That God and his angels surround them and protect them all his days in office. And including the period of time before his swearing in.

Back