Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't normally ask for prayers, I try to handle things on my own, but I can't do that anymore. I have two young kids (4 and almost 6 years old) Things have been steadily going downhill with my partner and I just can't handle things anymore. I can't take the abuse from him anymore, I need to get myself and my babies out. Last night was HORRIFIC. He kicked off at nothing, punching holes in the wall, throwing things, destroying anything that belongs to me. Dresser, futon, TV, washer and dryer (flooded the laundry room completely), everything. I'm a stay at home mother, so he has completely taken control of finances. He's withheld and IS withholding food and necessities from us. Refuses to allow me to drive to go out and get anything we need, not that he'd let me have to money to get things anyway. If I ask, it becomes a fight and I worry for my safety and my kids safety. Last night was one of the worst nights in a while and I NEED to get away. I need to leave, I need to feed my babies, I need to escape this. My only moments of peace come when he's at work all day, but that doesn't last forever. Shelters are full because of Covid, I have NO family or friends nearby that can help, I'm STUCK. If I was able to hop in the van and go, I would, but I'd never make it with nothing. No gas, no food, nothing to care for my kids until we got somewhere safe. PLEASE pray for me if you can, so that I can get myself and my babies out of here safely. Even if you're not one to pray, I'd appreciate even a kind thought.

praying for your safety and deliverance from this

do you have a telephone? open a thread in the talk with staff forum and i will give you a number to call for prayer and possibly a safe solution to escape

Back