Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Requests

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

wren51

I have several prayer requests. I pray that I can give it all to God.

1) Problems at Work - I've been having difficulties at my current job, mainly with connecting with people. I just want to come to work, but people don't want to work and there are people causing trouble. There is a lot of work to do, and the business is suffering. I have been working, and there are some people there that keep gossiping about me, and try to attack me. It is hard because there are people that cause trouble, when I just want to concentrate on my work, however, they want to talk even if I politely tell them that I just want to concentrate on work. Currently, my company is in an emergency situation, and those have work there have been doing all we can. I pray that the gossipers won't cause trouble, and that I will do what is right. I also pray that I can keep my temper in check and for the wisdom to say the right things. I am having trouble with stress, and I pray that I can overcome that issue. I also pray for help in making the right decision, gratefulness, and I give thanks to God for giving me a job.

2) Problems at Home - My father is currently suffering from mental health issues and taking it out on my family. We are trying to sell the house due to financial issues, but there are difficulties. Currently, he is lashing out on us, yelling and screaming.

3) Personal Problems - I have been rather short with people during stressful. I also get depressed, sick and lonely. I get upset easily, when people say bad stuff to me and about me. I pray for strength in character and to be assertive.

4) Marriage - I pray for strength in my marriage, and our current financial problems. I pray that I can get through the issues that my husband and I are facing.

Dear sister wren51, that is not only a prayer request, but a wonderful testimony while in the fire as it were. It sounds as if you are observing the following biblical advice, and our Father does notice. Also we read in 1 Pet 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

Col 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

Eph 6:5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;

Eph 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

Eph 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

Eph 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Dear Father, it sounds to the world that this is a near impossible situation, but it isn’t to You. Please give her the courage to continue the principles and love needed as she walks in faith knowing that You are with her. Bring the needed finances and peace to her family and bless her as only you are able. Thank you Father, and I give You the deserved praise and ask this in our precious Savior’s name Jesus. Amen.

Back