Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prayer

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Sat, 27 March 2021

Topic: Prayer

Highlight: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. James 4:15

Let us set today for prayer by praying out some of the Devotional prayer points.

1. Give thanks and praise to God for the gift of Holy Spirit to humanity. Thank you father for the wonderful Holy Spirit.

2. All mighty God please send the Holy Spirit into my heart as promised in Jesus name. Amen.

3. Spirit of God, give us your wisdom to speak the truth and live by it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

4. Holy Lord fill me up with the fullness of Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen. I receive confidence in the Lord in Jesus name. Amen

5. Lord Jesus please shine your light upon my spirit and give me confidence and victory over the realms of darkness. Amen.

6. Lord make me a champion through the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen

7. Lord visit my life today and equip me for the gospel of Christ love. Let me be able to talk about Jesus Christ and to show someone about the love of God in Christ Jesus. Amen

Back