Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for Marcie (My mother)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello all.
First, I want to start off by saying that I am praying for you all also.
My mom has been dealing with health issues all of her life, but for a while it stopped. Her test results were coming out clean on every part of her body, but Five years ago, it started back. Something yet unknown happened which caused her to have stroke like symptoms, which left her muscles weak to the point where she couldn't get out of bed without assistance. With hard work, she was able to work her way on to a cane, but after getting vaccinated, it happened again, but her recovery was faster.
Majority of those symptoms has since subsided. She can get out of bed on her own, not perfectly.
She is able to use a walker. Her goal is to get back on the cane.
They have been running tests and nothing comes out in her blood work. She is having a hard time walking. she complains about her knees and the stiffness. it keeps her from properly bending her knees. she walks on the tips of her feet which I believe is called "drop foot." Those are the only things she feels are keeping her from walking on the cane again. She was having other issues which from her mouth has since subsided.
But my fear is that it could happen again.
I want to know what keep causing this. So, we are going to begin her health journey in the beginning week of February. I am very nervous. I am praying that there is nothing serious going on, because my family is known for cancer related deaths.
And I'm praying for a different outcome for my mother. Please pray with me. And pray for my strength in all of this. Thank you in advance.

Hello all.
First, I want to start off by saying that I am praying for you all also.
My mom has been dealing with health issues all of her life, but for a while it stopped. Her test results were coming out clean on every part of her body, but Five years ago, it started back. Something yet unknown happened which caused her to have stroke like symptoms, which left her muscles weak to the point where she couldn't get out of bed without assistance. With hard work, she was able to work her way on to a cane, but after getting vaccinated, it happened again, but her recovery was faster.
Majority of those symptoms has since subsided. She can get out of bed on her own, not perfectly.
She is able to use a walker. Her goal is to get back on the cane.
They have been running tests and nothing comes out in her blood work. She is having a hard time walking. she complains about her knees and the stiffness. it keeps her from properly bending her knees. she walks on the tips of her feet which I believe is called "drop foot." Those are the only things she feels are keeping her from walking on the cane again. She was having other issues which from her mouth has since subsided.
But my fear is that it could happen again.
I want to know what keep causing this. So, we are going to begin her health journey in the beginning week of February. I am very nervous. I am praying that there is nothing serious going on, because my family is known for cancer related deaths.
And I'm praying for a different outcome for my mother. Please pray with me. And pray for my strength in all of this. Thank you in advance.
I'm so sorry.
Will keep you both in prayer.

Hi Brimariee8080 and welcome to CF :wave2

I pray the doctors can get down to the root of your mothers health issues as God works through them revealing that which can be corrected. All of you are in my prayers :):pray

Back