Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers needed. Evil spirits in my body

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I don't know what else to do about this. A year ago, I touched something in my backyard late at night. I'm not sure what it was exactly, but it appeared to not be physical. I was scared at first, but I thought I was being a wuss if I didn't go near it. Next thing you know I'm having all kind of weird sensations in my body, and now I'm pretty sure I'm possessed . Whenever I think about the event, my legs go numb, and I can feel sensations moving up and own my legs. The worst part is that I don't feel like myself at all.. I was also high on THC, if that matters. After a year of my life going downhill, I'm just about fed up, and now I'm here asking for help. Please if there's anybody out there that has any idea what to do, let me know. I'm even open to an exorcism at this point.

There's a distinction between mentally ill and demonic possession. Luke chapter 10:17. Evil spirits and satan are subject to you, by using the name Jesus. Order all evil spirits and satan, out of your house by saying, in the name of Jesus christ, Get behind me !! Be meaner than junk yard dog. Anoint your door knob with olive oil, and say. Anything evil cannot enter, on the name of Jesus. Stay away from ouija boards or seances. No occultism. Repent sins to God and convert to christianity, acts chapter 3. If your still having problems. Pray to Jesus, repentance, and be honest. Explain the situation and ask for help. You must study the bible. Just half hour day. You need spirtual growth. Or satan or demonic spirits will continue to leech on you. If don't nourish your mind with Gods word. Its empty, and evil spirits will come back. I'm servant of God, and I helped you. It's up to you to take action.

Back