Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Printer Error Turns Almost a Million Registered Voters in Nassau County, New York Democrat

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter

Printer Error Turns Almost a Million Registered Voters in Nassau County, New York Democrat​

A printer error in Nassau County, New York turned every registered voter in the county Democrat.

The printer reportedly botched over 976,000 voter registration cards and labeled every voter in the county Democrat.

Republicans make up over 60% of registered voters in Nassau County which left many Conservatives in the county feeling absolutely blindsided by the error.

Nassau County Executive Bruce Blakeman told NBC 4 News “We’re already starting to get phone calls from people, saying ‘I’m a registered Republican, I’m a registered Conservative – how come I’m being identified as a Democrat? Who changed my registration?’ And they’re quite upset about it.”

Hi JLB

Let me get this straight. A printer program misprinted a ballot form, right? And before those misprinted ballot forms got to be two days in the hands of their recipients, the error was clearly made known, researched, figured out and work begun to fix the error.

Is that about what happened here? And your point is............

God bless,
Ted

How is someone a registered Republican or Democrat?. I thought everyone would just be a registered voter and thats it, there political views and party they support is private and confidential and also people can change there minds. Can someone explain to me how the voting system works in USA.

How is someone a registered Republican or Democrat?. I thought everyone would just be a registered voter and thats it, there political views and party they support is private and confidential and also people can change there minds. Can someone explain to me how the voting system works in USA.
You don't have to register a party when you register to vote. If you want to participate in party affairs you also register as a member of that party. For example the general election doesn't require you to be registered to any party. But primaries for a specific party is for party members only.

Let me get this straight. A printer program misprinted a ballot form, right? And before those misprinted ballot forms got to be two days in the hands of their recipients, the error was clearly made known, researched, figured out and work begun to fix the error.

Is that about what happened here? And your point is............
Snowflakes need their daily dose of offendedness. If they thought about it for a moment, they'd realize that democrats would have been even more unhappy about this, had it not been caught by the county. It would have allowed republicans to raid democrat primaries.

BTW, for the record, the only change this might have brought about, had the error not been noticed, is that it would have seemed odd that a lot of Democrats voted for Republican candidates. It would have skewed the 'crossover' vote tally, but the names checked off on the ballot wouldn't have been affected one teeny tiny bit. It would just look like a Democrat voted for Desantis or Trump.

Of course I'm sure that if you get this out right away to Mrs. Lake, she'll be able to show clearly how the Arizona governor's race was cheated on. LOLOLOOOLOLOLOOOOLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL! As I've said, it's a good thing the Democrats have won so many races, cause Republicans just seem stupidly lost without a clue as to what's going on.

God bless,
Ted

Back