Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Procrastination

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

theLords

Eh :bigfrown

I have a paper due and a final tomorrow. I'm pulling an all nighter. I could have finished this days or even hours ago, but I am so unmotivated. I can't think of anything to write :confused

I hope I can still get a good grade :rolling

I have a paper due and a final tomorrow. I'm pulling an all nighter. I could have finished this days or even hours ago, but I am so unmotivated. I can't think of anything to write :confused

What subject is it on?

I deserve a Bachelor in Procrastination with a double major of Facebook and CF.net. One day I will live in Procrasti nation. :lol

Yah, I couldn't find much motivation for my talk outline last night. But I pulled an almost all-nighter (3am) and it did pay off. Now I've got to finish it, but it's lucky that I don't need much sleep.

It is rare for me to start papers before the night before it's due...stinkin' writer's block! I feel your pain, though!

I deserve a Bachelor in Procrastination with a double major of Facebook and CF.net. One day I will live in Procrasti nation. :lol

Yah, I couldn't find much motivation for my talk outline last night. But I pulled an almost all-nighter (3am) and it did pay off. Now I've got to finish it, but it's lucky that I don't need much sleep.

Yeah, it's one in the morning here and I am not even close to finished :biggrin Instead I keep logging onto the board! I just can't seem to find my mojo with this final paper.

Tomorrow is the last day of my semester with my final at 2 so I'm not too worried about sleeping, I can crash when I get home.

It's no wonder God gave us college aged kids a strange ability to stay up all night and not feel tired the next day, we certainly need it :yes

I wish I could help you, but History was never one of my strong areas! I will pray right now that the Lord will infuse your mind with great ideas, and open your memory up to recall great stuff!

Thanks Alabaster! I always ask for the Lord's help with my school work. It's the only reason I think I get good grades :rolling

Sometimes I look at my grades and wonder how I manage :biggrin

History is a fun subject for me. No start talking dead writers and I suddenly start feeling drained and my skin gets all pale...

Hope you are down at this point and enjoying some study time. :thumbsup

I like history too, it's been a great semester taking Western Civ I. It wasn't so fun learning about the corrupt Medieval Church, the Inquistion, and Crusades though while all the Muslims and atheists took their turns beating up on modern day Christianity because of it :grumpy

So, it snowed today! Yay, it's a winter wonderland outisde. I finished my paper at 6 in the morning, :headbombturned it in, and then classes where cancelled :ohwell

So now I am now doing my final exam at home as a take home essay. Nice turn of events, as soon as I submit this paper, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :clap3

Yeah, it's one in the morning here and I am not even close to finished :biggrin Instead I keep logging onto the board! I just can't seem to find my mojo with this final paper.

Tomorrow is the last day of my semester with my final at 2 so I'm not too worried about sleeping, I can crash when I get home.

It's no wonder God gave us college aged kids a strange ability to stay up all night and not feel tired the next day, we certainly need it :yes

i did the same at age 28-32. so tis not a youth thing.

Back