Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Promises of God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Gazelle

There are hundreds of promises found in the Bible, promises from/of God! We can take each one to our own self, and praise Him for His mercy. I think it's good to remember that we have a "God, who cannot lie" as our Benefactor. :heart Join me in my study to find and understand these promises, won't you?

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

I'm beginning there! :biggrin We are promised eternal life. Yes, it's a conditional promise. We have to accept Christ's redeeming blood sacrifice on the cross.

But then, we have life and purpose! 1 Peter 1:3-5 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1:4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

1:5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

So not only has God promised eternal life to those who repent and are born again, but He promises an inheritance, reserved in heaven for us as well!

Back