Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Putin’s Speech

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
The people’s republics of Donbass have asked Russia for help.

In this context, in accordance with Article 51 (Chapter VII) of the UN Charter, with permission of Russia’s Federation Council, and in execution of the treaties of friendship and mutual assistance with the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic, ratified by the Federal Assembly on February 22, I made a decision to carry out a special military operation.

The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation.

It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we have been hearing an increasing number of statements coming from the West that there is no need any more to abide by the documents setting forth the outcomes of World War II, as signed by the totalitarian Soviet regime. How can we respond to that?

The outcomes of World War II and the sacrifices our people had to make to defeat Nazism are sacred. This does not contradict the high values of human rights and freedoms in the reality that emerged over the post-war decades. This does not mean that nations cannot enjoy the right to self-determination, which is enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter.

Let me remind you that the people living in territories which are part of today’s Ukraine were not asked how they want to build their lives when the USSR was created or after World War II. Freedom guides our policy, the freedom to choose independently our future and the future of our children. We believe that all the peoples living in today’s Ukraine, anyone who want to do this, must be able to enjoy this right to make a free choice.

In this context I would like to address the citizens of Ukraine. In 2014, Russia was obliged to protect the people of Crimea and Sevastopol from those who you yourself call “nats.” The people of Crimea and Sevastopol made their choice in favour of being with their historical homeland, Russia, and we supported their choice. As I said, we could not act otherwise.

The current events have nothing to do with a desire to infringe on the interests of Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. They are connected with the defending Russia from those who have taken Ukraine hostage and are trying to use it against our country and our people.

I reiterate: we are acting to defend ourselves from the threats created for us and from a worse peril than what is happening now. I am asking you, however hard this may be, to understand this and to work together with us so as to turn this tragic page as soon as possible and to move forward together, without allowing anyone to interfere in our affairs and our relations but developing them independently, so as to create favourable conditions for overcoming all these problems and to strengthen us from within as a single whole, despite the existence of state borders. I believe in this, in our common future.

I would also like to address the military personnel of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Comrade officers,

Your fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers did not fight the Nazi occupiers and did not defend our common Motherland to allow today’s neo-Nazis to seize power in Ukraine. You swore the oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people and not to the junta, the people’s adversary which is plundering Ukraine and humiliating the Ukrainian people.

I urge you to refuse to carry out their criminal orders. I urge you to immediately lay down arms and go home. I will explain what this means: the military personnel of the Ukrainian army who do this will be able to freely leave the zone of hostilities and return to their families.

I want to emphasise again that all responsibility for the possible bloodshed will lie fully and wholly with the ruling Ukrainian regime.

Full Speech —

What part did of this speech did you not believe?
Well, for starters "denazify Ukraine". His whole declaration is based off unfounded propaganda.

I'd also like to add this. I think we need to be discerning with all news sources. Everybody has a view and some even an agenda.

Lets look at Maria Butina... For example, Newsweek reports:

Butina pleaded guilty years ago to conspiring to act as an unregistered foreign agent within the U.S. and was sentenced to 18 months in prison before her release early in October 2019. She was accused of trying to infiltrate several conservative groups, such as the National Rifle Association, and trying to establish ties between the Trump administration and Moscow, NPR reported.

It's ironic that much of what you post from the conservative site, rumble.com, is lock step with the Kremlin's propaganda... Welcome to free speech huh? Freedom comes at a cost, and that cost is this. Don't believe everything you read. Be a berean and do your homework.

One of the first things we saw Russia do is shut down the media so they could run their own narrative.

Again, from the article -
"Russian President Vladimir Putin has refused to refer to his assault on Ukraine as a "war" or "invasion." Meanwhile, his country has been cracking down on media outlets in their coverage of the conflict, as well as individuals who spread "fake" information about Russia's armed forces, the BBC reported. Those who put out such information could be jailed for up to 15 years, under a new law, which also makes public calls for sanctions against Russia a criminal offense."

Maria Butina goes on to say -
"Asked why Putin won't call Russia's military invasion a war, Butina said it was "because of the purposes" behind Russia's actions. She said that Russia has been warning the world "that the Nazi mood and the Nazi actions in Ukraine" have been on the rise for "actually many years.
She said that Zelensky's actions lead her to view him as a Nazi. When Robinson pointed out that Zelensky is Jewish, she said that she believes "Nazism is not about just one nation."

And here is the wildest part...

"When an increasingly incredulous Robinson asked if Putin, under her definition, qualifies as a Nazi "because he is currently bombing civilians in cities all over Ukraine," Butina replied that Russia is not bombing Ukrainian citizens."

Really? So Ukraine is bombing it's own cities and killing all those civilians. I'll give you a really sweet deal on that bridge. Just send me your credit card number, social security number and date of birth and we can start the transaction.

Personally I think Putin is telling the truth or more so than the Western claims. From what I read of all the history and background and uplead to the present war it is true that there has been NATO, EU, US, Soros, renegade-Jewish and neo-Nazi influence in Ukraine since 1988-2014-2022. But on the other hand the whole thing seems abit weird to me like it is maybe some sort of big fake set up behind the scenes by both Western elite and Russia/Putin, maybe to distract from other things or to cause certain things to happen. Or on another hand Putin's strange contradiction of saying its about NATO and then saying its about de-Nazifying seems maybe like its not the true reason. (And strange that saying de-Nazify when Zelenskyy and co is Jewish.)
Maybe the Kremlin and is the Gremlin, but I tend to side with Putin/Russia rather than "Ukraine" & West.
I don't believe Russia is bombin civilians and hospitals etc. We don't know that the news pictures and/or words claims are true or faked. There have also been false attributions in the past (eg fire of Rome, Reichstage fire, etc) and faked photos. In a war things tend to get damaged by both sides. There are videos of Russians backing away from protestors. The "Ukrainians" could have purposely used civilian buildings/areas to attack from causing Russian counter-assault to damage the places. Some could have been accidental/incidental.

I don't believe Russia is bombin civilians and hospitals etc. We don't know that the news pictures and/or words claims are true or faked
Help me understand this. You don't believe Russia has bombed civilians or hospitals because you personally don't know if the pictures of civilians or hospitals are fake or not?
Take a look at some of these pictures and tell me which ones you think are fake, or do you believe all of them are fake?

Let me ask you this. Why are there so many news outlets around the world that are reporting these atrocities by Russian forces, yet inside Russia, they have shut down free speech and control the media? Furthermore, if anyone in Russia reports anything other than what Russian Media puts out, they are arrested and fined. I ask you to consider this because you have to believe something from somebody. You can believe those who support the Russian narrative, which you are very upfront about, and I appreciate that. Or, you believe what the majority of the world is reporting.

Here is a live video of a Russian fighter jet dropping cluster bombs in a civilian area. I can dig up more that actually show civilians being hit.
This video is very well done.

The Russians are hunting down the Nazi war criminals.

I hope they succeed.

Help me understand this. You don't believe Russia has bombed civilians or hospitals because you personally don't know if the pictures of civilians or hospitals are fake or not?
Take a look at some of these pictures and tell me which ones you think are fake, or do you believe all of them are fake?

Let me ask you this. Why are there so many news outlets around the world that are reporting these atrocities by Russian forces, yet inside Russia, they have shut down free speech and control the media? Furthermore, if anyone in Russia reports anything other than what Russian Media puts out, they are arrested and fined. I ask you to consider this because you have to believe something from somebody. You can believe those who support the Russian narrative, which you are very upfront about, and I appreciate that. Or, you believe what the majority of the world is reporting.

Here is a live video of a Russian fighter jet dropping cluster bombs in a civilian area. I can dig up more that actually show civilians being hit.
This video is very well done.

Let me first say that I am sorry for any genuine civilian & mititary victims in Ukraine (if they are not just pro-NATO/EU/US/Soros/etc fakes). It is just that for various reasons I genuinely doubt that the Western claims are as true as they are made out to be. I accept that I could possibly be wrong, but I don't think I am all wrong.

Photos & videos can easily be faked, I've seen photos from World War two shown to be fake. Its called photo-shopping or other name.
Pictures only shown one moment in time, we don't see who bombed them, and even if any show Russians we don't know they are not photoshopped or disguised, and we don't know why they bombed the places. How can we be sure they are (peaceful) civilians and not ununiformed attackers/agents/rebels?

I've seen some outright lies about Putin, Trump, and lots of other things in Western media so I can not believe everything I see/hear anymore.
Bible says to be as wise as serpents. Also says we can be blind and not see things or not see the whole picture. It also says wars and rumours of wars.

I don't believe anybody, I try to believe quality and quantity of evidences. But claims and pictures in Western media are hardly very reliable evidence. Putin looks and speaks pretty quality and genuine-like.
Best are always a minority, the rest majority.

The only reason I believe Russia/Putin more than West/Ukraine is because I read all the history and background and lead up to the war and what I found agrees more with what the Russian side says than what the West says. Also because I saw enough dirt on Zelenskyy to not trust him (eg his dancing with the stars). Also I always tend to doubt the West since I have had too much experience and evidence of the dark side of this regime. Also in high school the teacher asked us to read the German and Soviet versions of the Katyin forest massacre and then he asked who believes the Germans did it and everyone but me put up their hands, and then he asked who things the Soviets did it and I put up my hand (everyone looked around). Then the teacher said that Gorbachev had recently let out info that the Soviets had done it. So this shows that majority can be wrong, and that I may not always be wrong. (And I genuinely thought the German account sounded more genuine/truthful than the Soviet one.) When I was young child about 9 my foster parents told me off for letting the Germans win when playing toy soldiers. So these experiences are also reasons why don't trust the West and tend to favour the other underdog side. Some people told me I think outside the box "as if on outside looking in".
And when I see the whole world lying (in contradiction of the history I read) and the whole western world elite all against Putin/Russia waging a propaganda war of lying words and pictures it makes me very doubtful.

How do we know that they have shut down free speech and control the media? From Western sources? How do we know why? Is it even so bad? since if there is total freedom bad people can do stuff or people can make blunders or harm. Its is not easy being a leader of a country with all the pressures and problems and mistakes etc.
I also know that the West is not any better and maybe even worse, but it is less overt and dressed up as fake "freedom, democracy, peace, rule of law". Some of us have been suffering hell on earth for years and yet no one cares, they only "care" about Ukraine etc.

Anyway I better try to keep as much out of this issue as much as I can because I tend to get abit enthusiastic and worry about offending God or people (and myself) if my motives or opinions are wrong.

Reactions: JLB
The only reason I believe Russia/Putin more than West/Ukraine is because I read all the history and background and lead up to the war and what I found agrees more with what the Russian side says than what the West says.

Yes sir, agreed.

Here is an article from October 2021

The Donbass region of Ukraine (combining Lugansk and Donestsk), shown on the map below in orange, is and always has been pro-Russian. Ukraine, in fact, is a bizarrely yoked-together country of two very different cultural and national groups. The pro-Russian side is positively hated by the truly extremist factions among those in western Ukraine. Hardcore fascism is a fitting term to describe some of these people in the west of the country, or, as The Saker would call them, Ukro-nazis (pictured).

UkraineNazis.jpg

photo's & videos can easily be faked, I've seen photos from World War two shown to be fake. Its called photo-shopping or other name.
I’m in Information Technology as my career. There is something we call metadata for every photo. Metadata is essentially the data about the data. What this means, is we can forensically tell if a photo or video has been altered in any way. As a result, and to your point, what appears as one thing in a photo can be verified as original or exposed as a fake using the metadata. Again, metadata is not the photo or video. Instead, it’s the technical information that a computer needs to render that photo, as well as various other useful attributes. As a side note, did you know most pictures carry an exact gps location the photo was taken from? That’s also part of the metadata. In a nutshell, meta data is the information about the data.

That being said, there is a way to edit a photo which is very hard to tell by simply looking at the basic attributes within the metadata.. When a photo or video is edited, there is a way to change certain parts of the metadata which can fool the average user. We call this a deep fake. However, with the right knowledge and no how, coupled with the right forensic tools, deep fakes are easily exposed.

Reliable and trustworthy news stations now mention that their videos or photos have been verified. Next time your watching the news, listen for that phrase and now you know just a little bit more of what they are talking about.

The Donbass region of Ukraine (combining Lugansk and Donestsk), shown on the map below in orange, is and always has been pro-Russian. Ukraine, in fact, is a bizarrely yoked-together country of two very different cultural and national groups. The pro-Russian side is positively hated by the truly extremist factions among those in western Ukraine. Hardcore fascism is a fitting term to describe some of these people in the west of the country, or, as The Saker would call them, Ukro-nazis (pictured).
Sure, and a true democracy allows them to exist.
I grew up in Eastern Washington and we saw the effects of the neo nazis in Idaho. As a matter of fact, those neo nazis still occupy a large portion of Northern Idaho and they often frequent Spokane Washington. Actually, last year when I was riding my bike I saw a bunch of them trying to recruit. I even spoke with them briefly.

I now live in Michigan and the house Timothy McVeigh grew up in is a few miles from my house. I can post a pic if needed

Does this make Idaho a neo nazi state? What do you think we should do with them?

I grew up in Eastern Washington and we saw the effects of the neo nazis in Idaho. As a matter of fact, those neo nazis still occupy a large portion of Northern Idaho and they often frequent Spokane Washington. Actually, last year when I was riding my bike I saw a bunch of them trying to recruit. I even spoke with them briefly.

I now live in Michigan and the house Timothy McVeigh grew up in is a few miles from my house. I can post a pic if needed

Does this make Idaho a neo nazi state? What do you think we should do with them?
Using that logic .

Desantis has a neo nazi problem as st.lucie county has them and the kkk.

They exist .they are quiet but they show up now and then

I’m in Information Technology as my career. There is something we call metadata for every photo. Metadata is essentially the data about the data. What this means, is we can forensically tell if a photo or video has been altered in any way. As a result, and to your point, what appears as one thing in a photo can be verified as original or exposed as a fake using the metadata. Again, metadata is not the photo or video. Instead, it’s the technical information that a computer needs to render that photo, as well as various other useful attributes. As a side note, did you know most pictures carry an exact gps location the photo was taken from? That’s also part of the metadata. In a nutshell, meta data is the information about the data.

That being said, there is a way to edit a photo which is very hard to tell by simply looking at the basic attributes within the metadata.. When a photo or video is edited, there is a way to change certain parts of the metadata which can fool the average user. We call this a deep fake. However, with the right knowledge and no how, coupled with the right forensic tools, deep fakes are easily exposed.

Reliable and trustworthy news stations now mention that their videos or photos have been verified. Next time your watching the news, listen for that phrase and now you know just a little bit more of what they are talking about.

I accept that (which is interesting). But we still can't see all the who, what, when, where, why and how before during and after the photos/videos.
And no matter how convincing the videos/photos seem I just can't believe them over all the over evidences I see/feel.
Also if Russia is really doing all those things they are claimed to be doing they should have been able to win quickly because they'd have no restraint worries about war crimes or civilian casualties and would go full out regardless.
(Also how come when ever I post some evidence or controversial the next thing/day I suddenly get more persecution like the works in the road right now after yesterdays posts? I can't be too far off the mark if the elite often keep doing this to me these last 4 years. (If anyone can spear any prayers they are needed as it has been hell the last 4 and more years.))
The bible prophecies "the whole earth is at rest and peace" in Zechariah 1 & 6, and "when they say peace and safety then will sudden destruction fall upon them". (And even though they don't believe us Revelation 6 says "hide us from the day of the Lord and his wrath", so they do believe somewhere deep down.)

Reactions: JLB

When the Government is validating these groups who are commiting these attrocites, then its on them.

JLB

When the Government is validating these groups who are commiting these attrocites, then its on them.

JLB
I agree.
Keeping this in mind, Ukraine became an independent country in 1991. Now, I may be wrong because I’m not fluent in Ukrainian history, but the Donbas conflict started in 2014.
I don’t trust everything from Wikipedia, but it states this.

March 2014, following the Euromaidan protest movement and the resulting Revolution of Dignity, large swaths of the Donbas became gripped by pro-Russian and anti-government unrest. This unrest later grew into a war between Ukrainian government forces and Russian and pro-Russian separatists affiliated with the self-proclaimed Donetsk and Luhansk "People's Republics", who were supported by Russia as part of the broader Russo-Ukrainian War, which is still ongoing as of 2022.

What is different between that and let’s say the neo nazi’s in Idaho trying to claim northern Idaho as an independent state?

What is different between that and let’s say the neo nazi’s in Idaho trying to claim northern Idaho as an independent state?

If the neo nazi's are trying to claim Idaho as a state then our Government should deal with them.

If they are commiting attrocies then that should be dealt with.

What happens when our Government, or elements within our government are sponsering the neo nazi groups who are commiting genocide in Idaho?

Who do you call on for help.

The people in Donbass called on Putin.

JLB

I've seen some outright lies about Putin, Trump, and lots of other things in Western media so I can not believe everything I see/hear anymore.
I've seen everything from how great Obama and Biden are to what a rat Trump is. I believe virtually nothing that the MSN has to say about anything. They and my own government call me and most of the people that I know racist, thoughtless, hateful, science rejecting, disease spreading, nazi insurrectionists. That's pretty scary coming from a government and media that were complicit in shutting down and burning down our nation and defunding the people who are paid to prevent that from happening.

We're none of those things! Shame on our media. Why are we to suddenly believe everything that they tell us when we've been able to believe virtually none of it for the last several years.

Back