Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

PUTIN PUSHES TO PROTECT CHRISTIANS

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Coronavirus treatment update: Monoclonal antibodies (MABs)​

Antibodies are proteins made by the immune system to help fight infections. They bind to foreign pathogens, like viruses, and help destroy them. Monoclonal antibodies (MABs) are antibodies made in a lab. It can take the body weeks to develop natural antibodies, so using MABs can potentially fight off infections sooner.

Eli Lilly and Regeneron are two companies that both have MABs in development for COVID-19, currently called bamlanivimab (LY-CoV555) and REGN-COV2, respectively. Both companies filed EUAs for their therapies in early October, and the FDA issued EUAs for both medications in November. AstraZeneca is also starting studies on a long-acting antibody combination called AZD7442. Other MABs in the pipeline include VIR-7831 and the combination BRII-196 and BRII-198.

There it is and big pharma did that research and makes this.it was used as a prophylaxis .meaning as I know some who have weak immune systems they got it as such .my wife was suggested this treatment but opted for the covid shot

With cancer they make it from your own melanoma skin or cancer cell and killer t cell to reduce a reaction .

In the book it says ,say not I will do this or that tommorow,aka boast not of tommorow for it isn't promised.

You get told you have cancer ,you can command it to be gone and you see tommorow because you won't die .

For it is appointed for all men to die then the judgement.

Who makes that appointment,or decreed that ?man or God ?

Of course God makes the decrees. There are many reasons why a person would not be healed, or lose their healing! I've heard about that.

Me too in fact. God may have relocated my dislocated hip that one time, but He didn't heal my back then. Or my seizures. I had a seizure since He healed my back.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Or ask God for the healing.

Here is some science from 17,000 different doctors worldwide.

This video was intense! 17,000 real doctors are saying these things. And it's true. The pandemic is over.

The next one will be worse.

Reactions: JLB
Of course God makes the decrees. There are many reasons why a person would not be healed, or lose their healing! I've heard about that.

Me too in fact. God may have relocated my dislocated hip that one time, but He didn't heal my back then. Or my seizures. I had a seizure since He healed my back.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Or ask God for the healing.
You say command ,speak to it and it's gone .that's not asking .

You say command ,speak to it and it's gone .that's not asking .

Well Jesus said:

Matthew 10:7-9
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,../

He said go do it. He did not say go to them and pray to Him to heal them, just do it.

And that's the way you do it. Speak to the problem. Speak to the mountain. The power of life and death is in the tongue...that means it has to obey the name above all names, Yeshua. A fervant prayer from the heart.

Example? Ever heard of a younf gal being in an auto accident and her child is pinned underneath, and she lifts it off of Him?

The prayers of a fervant man availeth much. !!

Well Jesus said:

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

He said go do it. He did not say go to them and pray to Him to heal them, just do it.

And that's the way you do it. Speak to the problem. Speak to the mountain. The power of life and death is in the tongue...that means it has to obey the name above all names, Yeshua. A fervant prayer from the heart.

Example? Ever heard of a younf gal being in an auto accident and her child is pinned underneath, and she lifts it off of Him?

That's not what you even agreed to

So if speak to my cancer ,God wanting me to die from it .who has the power all along

That's no asking.im mortal.i don't know it all.

God does .there are charismatic churches that teach it that way.

Using your argument .my died died of dementia .he literally starved himself to death as you loose the desire to eat .because my brother didn't command his mind to work again ?

Did it occur that God decided what we did from ?

Not Satan .not man .

Not the pastor .

I can't command God to do my bidding

It's a petition on our knees in a bowed form and spirit to ask a favor .

Knowing the throne room is always permissable for such actions .

It's not You dog ,God you half to heal me .you owe me

Well Jesus said:

Now come on, that was only a command for the Twelve Apostles. Do what Christians keep telling me to do: look at the context. The miraculous powers given here were temporary for the apostles while Jesus sent them out.

You post a link from how bad that is an I know you approved of de Santis allowing having me get shots of monoclonal antibodies .
You do need that is a week set if shots of 12 set ever other day and you sit in the clinic for four hours after ?

The antibodies are cloned in a lab from melonoma cancer cells with a grafted in human killer t cell then exposed to the weakened corona virus .the antibodies are then produced in mass and given

It's not natural that occurs and yes you can get reactions .

I have literally had my chest three weeks ago tighten up. Your old idea of planking wouldn't have worked .

My face was beat red . It was cleared in thirty minutes with a treatment .

Jason,

I really don't understand your post. I don't know anything about the things you are referring to.

JLB

Jason,

I really don't understand your post. I don't know anything about the things you are referring to.

JLB
I quoted you on this .you liked and suggested the treatment and prophalysis monoclonal antibodies.

That's even newer then mnra treatment !
It's expiremental.

See above quote of you from another

I quoted you on this .you liked and suggested the treatment and prophalysis monoclonal antibodies.

That's even newer then mnra treatment !
It's expiremental.

See above quote of you from another

It's an optional treatment for those who don't trust the vaccine.

That's what I like about it.

I started another thread about the latest info on the vaccine.

I won't address anymore posts in this thread about the vaccine.

Go check out those posts in the Christianity and Science section.

It's an optional treatment for those who don't trust the vaccine.

That's what I like about it.

I started another thread about the latest info on the vaccine.

I won't address anymore posts in this thread about the vaccine.

Go check out those posts in the Christianity and Science section.
It's expiremental.
I don't trust a treatment ,should I the. Choose chiropractic.

If my local doctor says and he is The only one that takes my insurance To get a treatment I don't trust but it works .simply don't ?

Reverse shoulder surgery is new ,one year ago my wife would have no function in her right arm .the doctor who performed also was the one who designed it .

He told me how new it was .if no one on The anti vax side complained you would roll up the sleeve .

That's a fact .most of your sources on that I doubt because you are ignorant in biology .

You posted in agreement with a lab tested liver cell in a petri dish that showed positive for DNA .those cells were cancerous

I read up on things you post and verify what I can .

Now come on, that was only a command for the Twelve Apostles. Do what Christians keep telling me to do: look at the context. The miraculous powers given here were temporary for the apostles while Jesus sent them out.

Well do you remember that scripture where Jesus sent peter to the river for a bucket of water and then He had peter clean the fish after he got back?

No? Well that's because that isn't in scripture. I'm quite sure that something of that sort did happen at some time when Jesus hung out with the Apostles for 3 years. But! It was not something that Jesus needed to tell us about, so it didn't make it into the Book!

That said, What did make it into the book was what God thought important for us to know. "Us" not just the apostles. He is not talking to you there?
He is not talking to me?

Temporary? Boy what kind of stuff you smoking? You don't know. You don't want to know.

@Edward In fact, how would your testimony make Mark's family feel? If you tell them that a believer can always pray to the sickness and move that mountain? Because that did not happen. Salt in the wound.

Show me in my posts where I said, always.

My poiny was that, we, as believers have the capacity and the authority to do these things, ok? You with me?

But that doesn't give you a blank check to do everythig supernatural. It still has to be within God's will and plan.

How would I know what God's plan is for any specific person? Maybe it was His will to take them and get them out of their misery? Maybe His will was that, they keep an affliction as a trial of their faith? Like Pauls thorn in his side. How would I know?

I know some things. But I do not know everything.

Show me in my posts where I said, always.
You said,
medicines are a compromise from the Lord for those who don't yet realize who they are in Christ and in reality they have authority to speak to the mountain of illness and cause it to be gone.
So those who cannot cause the illness to be gone, do not realize who they are in Christ and do not understand their authority. If that is not what you meant, then speak more clearly next time.
What did make it into the book was what God thought important for us to know. "Us" not just the apostles. He is not talking to you there?
He is not talking to me?

Temporary? Boy what kind of stuff you smoking? You don't know. You don't want to know.
Guess what else is in the Bible? "Bring the cloak that I left with Carpus at Troas, also the books, and above all the parchments" (2 Tim. 4:13). Does that apply to you too? Should you go do that?

Obviously not. That was a command just for Timothy, not for Christians in general. So why would we apply Jesus' words to all Christians?

So those who cannot cause the illness to be gone, do not realize who they are in Christ and do not understand their authority. If that is not what you meant, then speak more clearly next time.

That's exactly what I meant.

And it still doesn't show where I said it always works no matter what. So there's that...

I guess it's a prett deep concept to think that, apply Jesus's words to Christians. Imagine that. Maybe in a few more years?
You didn't address my post. If all of the Bible applies to Christians, what about 2 Tim. 4:13?
That's exactly what I meant.

And it still doesn't show where I said it always works no matter what. So there's that...
Did Mark realize who he was in Christ? Did he understand his authority?

Let me tell you, I think he had a much better understanding of things than you do.

Back