Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

PUTIN PUSHES TO PROTECT CHRISTIANS

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The power of life and death is in the tongue. So if you do not speak, it will not happen. Better to speak it and try. I call that, getting out of the boat. You must get out of the boat if you want your faith to work.

Peter did not walk on water until after he got out of the boat. If you do speak to it and it's still don't work, wel then it's time to pray about it.

There's a lot of people experiencing real healings all over the globe right now. Does every single person get healed? Usually not. I can not fully explain that. God knows why.

Does every single person get healed? Usually not. I can not fully explain that. God knows why.
Considered that, perhaps, God does not (typically?) give Christians today the power to cast out illnesses?

But you still did not answer my post. Did Pastor Mark realize his identity in Christ?

You didn't address my post. If all of the Bible applies to Christians, what about 2 Tim. 4:13?

I did address it. I noted that the concept is obviously too deep for you.

2 Timothy 4:13? I think you're right!! Wow that means...Ohh, say, Matthew 14:6 also! Now we all have to get up and dance or we're not real Christians!
Could you, possibly, even be more childish? (I pity your parents!)

I did address it. I noted that the concept is obviously too deep for you.

2 Timothy 4:13? I think you're right!! Wow that means...Ohh, say, Matthew 14:6 also! Now we all have to get up and dance or we're not real Christians!
Could you, possibly, even be more childish? (I pity your parents!)
2 Tim. 4:13 is a command, Matthew 14:6 is not. Of course it is childish to apply 2 Tim. 4:13 to Christians, that is my whole point.
What? Who is Pastor Mark? Somebody you know?
If you actually read my post, you would see:
A pastor at a church I go to, name is Mark, he just died of Cancer yesterday. He had been a faithful Christian for over 70 years. He prayed for recovery, and did not receive it. Explain this to me.

It's easy for me to explain. In a world without divine intervention, sometimes people will live, sometimes they will die. It matters not what their religion is. But for you? You'd have to have a different explanation.

In fact, how would your testimony make Mark's family feel? If you tell them that a believer can always pray to the sickness and move that mountain? Because that did not happen. Salt in the wound.

In that line of thought ,cuz I know it was taught.i could speak to cars and other things and fixed themselves .

Why need a gun ?

2 Tim. 4:13 is a command, Matthew 14:6 is not. Of course it is childish to apply 2 Tim. 4:13 to Christians, that is my whole point.

Then why did you say it? Just because every verse in the Bible is not a direct command doesn't mean that it wasn't written to Christians. Every verse.

And regarding your pastor Mark friend...those are questions that you should be asking God. WHo am I? I never even met the man. I could not possibly judge him or that situation.

There was a girl I liked in elementary school. Kim Davis. She was pretty. Tell me what is in her heart? Tell me if she likes potato chips and if not why not?

I have had more intelligent conversations with 10 year olds.

And regarding your pastor Mark friend...those are questions that you should be asking God. WHo am I? I never even met the man. I could not possibly judge him or that situation.
Your rule is that a Christian who cannot heal themselves does not understand their identity in Christ. Consistent application would lead to you applying this to Mark, too.
I have had more intelligent conversations with 10 year olds.
Then stop engaging in the conversation.

In that line of thought ,cuz I know it was taught.i could speak to cars and other things and fixed themselves .

Why need a gun ?
Yet this wasn't true .

The problem I have is that in that thought .if a pastor or believer has wealth he is approved and has great faith when it can be nothing close .

Why need a gun ?

That's a great question, Brother! I have a great answer too!

Guns are for what is called a sudden emergency. Many sudden emergencies happen so quickly that there's no time to pray, only react. I carry. Believe me Brother, there's plenty of room left for faith even with a gun. I have more faith in God than guns. But still...so I do.

I had a service call one cold day the furnace wasn't working. It was 55 degrees in that house. They needed heat bad. It was getting colder. But every time they tried to turn it on it would immmediately blow the low voltage fuse. Not too big of a deal. That's what I do. SO I get my meter out and go to work looking for the direct short. I could not confirm a direct short anywhere and I tested every single wire on the unit.

Maybe it was that harness. Install new fuse and test it. Boom. Blew the fuse. All I could do is guess where it might be. Well, about 10 low voltage fuses later, I gave up. I only had a couple fuses left and I needed them! So I buttoned it back up and put all the wires place again and as I thought what am I going to tell this customer? And I'm putting my tools away and prayed about it. I said, Lord these people need heat? Make this thing work. If I don't fix it, my boss and the company look bad, the customer left cold, I look bad....Lord fix this! You get the glory, they get heat, my boss and his company were well represented, and I look professional to my boss...Everybody wins if you can just fix this Lord...

I had put one last new low voltage fuse in the unit before putting the cover on, but I didn't turn on the switch because I knew it would blow. After that the prayer. Ans just as I was finishing packing up the homeowner comes down and without saying anything just reaches out and flips the power switch on!

And it fired right up real smooth and didn't pop the fuse. He's like oh you finally got it, good. And I'm like, uh yeah glad I could help. I remember it was a fervant prayer. Oh it was cold and I really wanted to get it going for them. To this day I do not know exactly where it was. But I know how it got fixed! (PTL!)

Your rule is that a Christian who cannot heal themselves does not understand their identity in Christ. Consistent application would lead to you applying this to Mark, too.

Then stop engaging in the conversation.

You need to try to quit making this about me. Try asking God. It's not my rule. It's God's rules. My only rule should be don't waste time on dumb kids. I'll bow out of this one with you now. Have some coffee.

That's a great question, Brother! I have a great answer too!

Guns are for what is called a sudden emergency. Many sudden emergencies happen so quickly that there's no time to pray, only react. I carry. Believe me Brother, there's plenty of room left for faith even with a gun. I have more faith in God than guns. But still...so I do.

I had a service call one cold day the furnace wasn't working. It was 55 degrees in that house. They needed heat bad. It was getting colder. But every time they tried to turn it on it would immmediately blow the low voltage fuse. Not too big of a deal. That's what I do. SO I get my meter out and go to work looking for the direct short. I could not confirm a direct short anywhere and I tested every single wire on the unit.

Maybe it was that harness. Install new fuse and test it. Boom. Blew the fuse. All I could do is guess where it might be. Well, about 10 low voltage fuses later, I gave up. I only had a couple fuses left and I needed them! So I buttoned it back up and put all the wires place again and as I thought what am I going to tell this customer? And I'm putting my tools away and prayed about it. I said, Lord these people need heat? Make this thing work. If I don't fix it, my boss and the company look bad, the customer left cold, I look bad....Lord fix this! You get the glory, they get heat, my boss and his company were well represented, and I look professional to my boss...Everybody wins if you can just fix this Lord...

I had put one last new low voltage fuse in the unit before putting the cover on, but I didn't turn on the switch because I knew it would blow. After that the prayer. Ans just as I was finishing packing up the homeowner comes down and without saying anything just reaches out and flips the power switch on!

And it fired right up real smooth and didn't pop the fuse. He's like oh you finally got it, good. And I'm like, uh yeah glad I could help. I remember it was a fervant prayer. Oh it was cold and I really wanted to get it going for them. To this day I do not know exactly where it was. But I know how it got fixed! (PTL!)
A daily pray of protection ,like God don't know your tomorrow.

Point made By this.there are nerve agents so fast you die in minutes .

The only thing that keeps you alive is there meds.two are in the epi pin.

Atropine and ephiphedrine

A vx nerve agent will render you breathing hardly in minutes if not treated with that .

Now, I won't call you "dumb", no matter what you call me. But you call me a dumb kid, so...

Is this what you was going to do to the nice Sunday School teacher? Hit her with a bunch of contradictory stupid questions and try to make her look dumb. No wonder you picked a girl. You want make sure your safe first, I understand that, lol. One can only hope that the assisstant Pastor will come knock you on your butt the day you do that to her.

You was halfway ok there for a couple days. What happened? Why are starting to act trollish again today? Are you off your meds again?

A daily pray of protection ,like God don't know your tomorrow.

Point made By this.there are nerve agents so fast you die in minutes .

The only thing that keeps you alive is there meds.two are in the epi pin.

Atropine and ephiphedrine

A vx nerve agent will render you breathing hardly in minutes if not treated with that .

If they kill me, they kill me. That's all they got. One pistol isn't prep for a platoon of military men! I don't want to fight in their war. Just protect me and mine and help as many people as I am able.

Question: What is the purpose of a pistol?

Is this what you was going to do to the nice Sunday School teacher? Hit her with a bunch of contradictory stupid questions and try to make her look dumb. No wonder you picked a girl. You want make sure your safe first, I understand that, lol. One can only hope that the assisstant Pastor will come knock you on your butt the day you do that to her.

You was halfway ok there for a couple days. What happened? Why are starting to act trollish again today? Are you off your meds again?
Uhh, FYI, my Sunday School teacher is a man. I don't know where the heck you got the idea he was a woman. LOL.

If they kill me, they kill me. That's all they got. One pistol isn't prep for a platoon of military men! I don't want to fight in their war. Just protect me and mine and help as many people as I am able.

Question: What is the purpose of a pistol?
What is function of all medicine ?
Medicine can take a life or save it .

If using medicine is a sin then there for using a gun is as well .

Look I'm into history.i can recite local history nearly verbatim on.as I post this I'm sitting near the old navy supply depot ,it's old fuel point and brig and also where the RR tracks where. Only the old supply depot and another building remain .there are other things that I could mention .as such I study into why weapons were made .

It's said and they shall neither study war no more .

When you learn to shoot .army isn't any different on the m9 as it's a defense not offense weapon.laying down suppressive fire with a single shot weapon at max range of 50 meters isn't quite offensive .you are using military practices and honed techniques .

Martial arts and it's ways also are similar .

I'm not in any wise anti gun just pointing out holes in your argument .

I learned from Afghanistan that if ann attack will occur it's something you just know in the air . If it's your day to die you will know it .I have photos of rounds hitting near where I was .

What is function of all medicine ?
Medicine can take a life or save it .

If using medicine is a sin then there for using a gun is as well .

Look I'm into history.i can recite local history nearly verbatim on.as I post this I'm sitting near the old navy supply depot ,it's old fuel point and brig and also where the RR tracks where. Only the old supply depot and another building remain .there are other things that I could mention .as such I study into why weapons were made .

It's said and they shall neither study war no more .

When you learn to shoot .army isn't any different on the m9 as it's a defense not offense weapon.laying down suppressive fire with a single shot weapon at max range of 50 meters isn't quite offensive .you are using military practices and honed techniques .

Martial arts and it's ways also are similar .

I'm not in any wise anti gun just pointing out holes in your argument .

I learned from Afghanistan that if ann attack will occur it's something you just know in the air . If it's your day to die you will know it .I have photos of rounds hitting near where I was .

Who's arguing? I'm just talking.

I can't really say your wrong, a pistol is to stop fights. That's a good answer, but not the one I was looking for. (aren't you ex military? I thought you would know this, lol)

The purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the Rifle that you shouldn't have laid down in the first place.

Who's arguing? I'm just talking.

I can't really say your wrong, a pistol is to stop fights. That's a good answer, but not the one I was looking for. (aren't you ex military? I thought you would know this, lol)

The purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the Rifle that you shouldn't have laid down in the first place.
Not all are issued rifles ,pilots aren't ,officers often don't and air defenders

Back