Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Quo Vadis

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sas123

Hi I am trying to find info on the saying Quo Vadis which means Where Are You Going?
St Peter asked this of Jesus on the road outside Rome.
I am interested in this story and I wish to know about it and it’s significance to Christians.

I am interested in this story and I wish to know about it and it’s significance to Christians.
An apocraful story that Peter fleing Rome saw Jesus walking towards Rome. On being asked, said he was going to die in Peters place.

Jesus had already died in Peter place at calvert, so going to Rome to die was pointless, apart from that we are taught that Jesus died Once for All.

Is there anything to learn. Yes pay no attention to made up stories.

Ok so it is not in the bible this story? I have looked up Wikipedia to see but my Pastor said don’t bother with this story because it’s rubbish so it mustn’t be in there of course.
Thanks for letting me know.

The interesting thing is the book is still around. We can learn what error is. Not to accept error, but to say there is an example of what not to believe.

The sins of Israel were written so that we would not repeat them.

eddif

Back