Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

RAPTURE CAN COME ANYDAY BE EXTRA READY !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Gotcha ,so you think Matthew 24 has happened , I think it's future , so we won't agree .
Part of it. Please quote me correctly. The nasty bits happened already and they were unbelievably horrible.
Let me ask you a question , when did the below take place

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
When the Devil cast out of Heaven transpires(d)? Do you think he’s now in heaven and not on earth? That’s in the future? Who did Jesus confront then if the Devil was still in heaven? I think this happened long ago since we have seen evidence of the devil and company being here.
And when did this happen ?

Revelation 13:13 "And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men."
60-70 AD sometime
Revelation 13:14 "And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles [signs] which he had power [it was given him] to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

Do understand what's happening here ?
You do know that there is no Antichrist in Revelation, right?

These were local events pertaining to the local people.

You can of course continue to believe horrible times are coming and hope Jesus snatches you out. I’m believing (and see evidence of) the world growing better and better. When it’s all over, I will have lived with joy and hope for the next generations and your side in fear.

Back