Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

RAPTURE COUNTDOWN!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There are only two facts worth knowing about the second coming and everything associated with it.
1/ no one, that is no one knows when it will be. Every one saying this is what will happen will be shown to be totally wrong. Just as the jews where totally wrong in their idea of what the messiah would be like.

2/ Jesus is coming again.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Pretty much says it all in what Jesus already said.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Pretty much says it all in what Jesus already said.
Amen! also, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. 14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the LORD, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the LORD shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD. 18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Love, Walter

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

There is no Rapture countdown, but Jesus gave is clear signs of His return, but no one knows the day or the hour, but to watch for Him coming in the clouds on that glorious day of our redemption.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

There is no Rapture countdown, but Jesus gave is clear signs of His return, but no one knows the day or the hour, but to watch for Him coming in the clouds on that glorious day of our redemption.
Amen! also "At The Last Trumpet" but events will occur first

I have to disagree with Carolyn and Loren on their website as it would do us all well to understand what, who and where the last antichrist will be found so we are not caught up in his deceiving lies of signs and wonders.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

When you do a study of Daniel Chapter 7 and 9 including the history of the four Empires, beginning with the Babylonian and ending with the Roman Empire then you will realize who this last antichrist will be that Jesus comes back to destroy on the last day when He returns.

I love this.. to be watching. Rapture.. we all know its in the word "CAUGHT UP". Notice most will not post those two verses and just compare. Show how they are the same. Thats where "speculation" has to come in. It was prophesied, saying, “Behold, the Lord came with many thousands of His holy ones, to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their ungodly deeds which they have done in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.”. See this verse some says its angels some say its saints. I don't post just what I personally believe.

So Christ coming "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." vs "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first."

We can stop right there. These two are not the same at all. The fact Jewish people His own asked Him.. not a Church not some saved. He had not even died yet. Yet some talk as if Jesus was talking to the Church to Christians. They only become the same when some post verses out of context. So many times its just one verse. This is knowing there were chapter or verses when it was written. So what was said before and after should always be talked about.

Facts.. both are written and both are not the same. Christ comes with shout voice trump.. the other trump. Dead rise first...not in the other. We which are alive and remain are caught up. What didn't see Christ tell HIs angels to go out and gather? On and on. They are not the same. So if you believe they are.. be sure to add "this is why I believe they are the same". I believe they are not because .. they don't match and.. Not here to PREACH pre mid post.

Oh I got stuck on RAPTURE! Thats JESUS coming.. YES YES YES! That sweet holy Spirit in me just LEAPS when ever this is spoke read.. oh.. Yeah.. I am leaning on that glass window in that house looking for HIM to return! Always watching.. I am of the light.

I have to disagree with Carolyn and Loren on their website as it would do us all well to understand what, who and where the last antichrist will be found so we are not caught up in his deceiving lies of signs and wonders.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

When you do a study of Daniel Chapter 7 and 9 including the history of the four Empires, beginning with the Babylonian and ending with the Roman Empire then you will realize who this last antichrist will be that Jesus comes back to destroy on the last day when He returns.
I agree with you if you are talking about:

I can see why you disagree.

Love, Walter

So many say, just be ready for Christ return and don't worry about all that other stuff as we do not need to be concerned with all of that Antichrist stuff. I have one scripture for those who think like this.

Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Personally, I want to know that of what we are told to endure so I will be ready for it if it happens in my lifetime.

To do this, I will...
"7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up." - James 4:7-10 NIV

When I read the words of Jesus in Matthew 24 the disciples ask Him three questions, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Jesus proceeds to tell them first, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Then he speaks of all the future events of things that must come first before His glorious return for His Bride.

Matthew 24:15 Jesus is making a reference to Daniel chapter 7-9.

Back