Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Raptures – Tribulation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I need to give everyone the respect of their interpretation.If I say that I am the only one that is right that makes me a very prideful person.I don't think God wants that.
You can't go wrong quoting only scripture and allowing the Holy Spirit to bring it to fruition. :)

Post-trib :confused2

That's me, that's me!!!
true

Why almost?

I'm not pickin on you either.
emoticon-showing-the-v-sign_small.jpg

Because I think that some who read the Scriptures literally can sometimes come up with the Post Trib interpretation or Mid Trib.It is all in the timing how they are reading Revelation and Daniel.

So you must be Amillennial?
Not at all. I believe the end times will happen pretty much along the lines of Rev.
I just see all that trib as being addressed to the, then, present day Jews....... and it clearly happened within that generation.
And I think the "rapture" is simply the day when Jesus comes back, not some secret whisking away of Christians.

Not at all. I believe the end times will happen pretty much along the lines of Rev.
I just see all that trib as being addressed to the, then, present day Jews....... and it clearly happened within that generation.
And I think the "rapture" is simply the day when Jesus comes back, not some secret whisking away of Christians.
So Jesus can come back anytime?Whenever?

imo
The "rapture" scriptures are talking about the 'future coming of the Christ', called the 'second coming'.

The tribulation is that spoke of in Matthew, Mark, and Luke, in relation to Daniel 9....already happened, to the nation of Israel, the people, the city of Jerusalem, and the temple. I don't see it happening again.

I was asking you if you had some kind of a time-line when you thought he might come back.Maybe you think he will just show up on this earth after the tribulation?
Well, I read that the tribulation prophesied by Jesus happened already and has long passed, so that is not something to be looked for to give Jesus permission to come back.

Personally, I honestly do see humans being around way past all our lifetimes.

Don't get me wrong....... I LOVE the idea of a rapture. And OF COURSE I would want it to be pre any hassles for me. But I don't get any of that in reading the Scriptures

imo
The "rapture" scriptures are talking about the 'future coming of the Christ', called the 'second coming'.

The tribulation is that spoke of in Matthew, Mark, and Luke, in relation to Daniel 9....already happened, to the nation of Israel, the people, the city of Jerusalem, and the temple. I don't see it happening again.
So you are post trib?

Don't get me wrong....... I LOVE the idea of a rapture. And OF COURSE I would want it to be pre any hassles for me. But I don't get any of that in reading the Scriptures
Jesus is going to come to earth.It is just in the timing.The pre-trib interpretation just believes Jesus is going to take the Church and not touch down on this earth.In the Second coming Jesus sets His feet on this earth.

Back