Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Really need a prayer.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Marianne333

Hi all,

please pray for my cat Lucy she is the joy of my life. Lately I noticed she is wheezing and coughing and choking as if she can't breathe. I am really worried that it might be an onset of lung cancer. I lost my other cat to lung cancer in 2006. She had the exact same symptoms, and I really hope and pray that I am NOT going to be reliving that nightmare. The pastor of my church always says don't focus on how big your problem is - focus on how big your God is. He had many examples when against all odds people recovered from cancer including his own mother who was diagnosed with lung cancer and survived. So today I pray that it is NOT cancer and that God is restoring health unto my Lucy. I would be really thankful if you pray that it's NOT cancer. Maybe asthma, anything else, we are going to the vet next week. Thank you all so much.

Hi all,

please pray for my cat Lucy she is the joy of my life. Lately I noticed she is wheezing and coughing and choking as if she can't breathe. I am really worried that it might be an onset of lung cancer. I lost my other cat to lung cancer in 2006. She had the exact same symptoms, and I really hope and pray that I am NOT going to be reliving that nightmare. The pastor of my church always says don't focus on how big your problem is - focus on how big your God is. He had many examples when against all odds people recovered from cancer including his own mother who was diagnosed with lung cancer and survived. So today I pray that it is NOT cancer and that God is restoring health unto my Lucy. I would be really thankful if you pray that it's NOT cancer. Maybe asthma, anything else, we are going to the vet next week. Thank you all so much.
agreeing in prayer that lucy is cancer free and completely healthy in every way - lungs and every cell organ system in her little body

So sorry about Lucy. It is just as hard when a pet is sick as one your children.

5019290bd6189f6041332ca70c29b4a8.jpg

Hi all, thought I'd stop by give you an update on how Lucy is. My relatives who care for the cat with me talked me out of getting X-rays. With a heavy heart I agreed. The main reason is not to put the cat trough unnecessary stress of being given anesthesia and then X-ray. I have not seen her cough in a week, other than that she looks healthy - she has good appetite and she is agile. I will keep observing her and if I see her coughing again I will go back to the vet and insist on the X-ray. Thank you all once again for your prayers. They mean a lot and I truly believe that God heard each and every one of them.

Thank you so much for the prayer Tessa. Lucy and I, we need it. Lucy is going to be 15 this October and I pray and believe that she graces us with her presence for many more years. I always hear how other people's cats live to 23 or even 26. Thanks again for the prayer, I truly believe in power of a prayer and my pastor always gives examples how when people prayed and believed things turned around and good results occurred.

Thank you so much for the prayer and for your kind words.
Marianne333 my wonderful sister in Christ.
You have such a beautiful loving heart, the way you expressed your concern for your sweet kitty".

If you would, for us all as a blessing, share that loving heart here with all of us in other topics, and let the love of Christ that you have shine through you, and be an example, as others here also are, of what our Christs true love looks like, as you share in kindness and love.

God bless you as you grow and blossom in Christ.
Seasoned by God's Grace

Marianne333 my wonderful sister in Christ.
You have such a beautiful loving heart, the way you expressed your concern for your sweet kitty".

If you would, for us all as a blessing, share that loving heart here with all of us in other topics, and let the love of Christ that you have shine through you, and be an example, as others here also are, of what our Christs true love looks like, as you share in kindness and love.

God bless you as you grow and blossom in Christ.
Seasoned by God's Grace
Thank you so much for your kind words

I’m sorry to hear about your Lucy. It’s one of the most heart-breaking decision we have to make, knowing when to let our pet companion go.
Heart breaking is the exact right word here. I will never forget how with my other cat (the one I had before Lucy) I had to bring her to the doc to euthanize her. Just thinking about that makes me tear up.

Heart breaking is the exact right word here. I will never forget how with my other cat (the one I had before Lucy) I had to bring her to the doc to euthanize her. Just thinking about that makes me tear up.
I empathize with you, Marianne. Just three weeks ago we had to have the vet help our Yellow Lab we’ve had as part of our family for 15 years slip peacefully away. Heart-broken is exactly what we felt..

Back