Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Reasons Why I Love The Lord Jesus

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JAG ..

He's unafraid brave very courageous. He makes heroic sacrifices to help others.
He's the kind of Person that will go straight into the pain to save you knowing that
nails are going to be driven into His hands and feet but He keeps on going anyway.
We humans love Unselfish Courageous Givers and that's who Jesus is. So I love
Him ~ and I like Him and want to be like Him too.

He hurts when His friends hurt. He feels their sorrows. He was moved to tears when
His friend Lazarus died and He saw Lazarus's sister Mary grieving crying heart-broken.
The Lord Jesus is soft-hearted, tender-hearted, warm-hearted and He feels sympathy.
He cares about people. He's not a self-seeker. He loves others more than He loves
Himself. "I came not to do my will. but the will of Him who sent me." No wonder the
Lord Jesus has over 2 billion followers worldwide. And these are just the ones we
know about.

He's an interesting Person because He's creative. Andromeda, Orion, Mount Everest,
and the Bahamas are a small sample of His creative work. He has a magnificent
imagination. He designed and created the men who designed and created the iphone.
He created beautiful flowers and butterflies. He designed blues, reds, and the
greens of summer and the entire color spectrum ~ quite beautiful it is too. And He's
lovable. To know Him is to love Him. And I do.

He can be as justifiably harsh and tough as He needs to be to defend Truth. To the
Pharisees: "You blind fools" you make your converts "twice as much a child of hell
as you are . . . You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned
to hell?" Remember He was speaking the truth to murderers in His first century "wicked
and adulterous generation" who had cold-blooded hate in their hearts. Later on they
wanted to murder the Lord Jesus. "So from that day on they plotted to take His life"
John 11:53. Jesus had raised Lazarus from the dead and Lazarus was the living
breathing empirical evidence that Jesus was who He said He was, "So the chief
priests made plans to kill Lazarus as well." John 12:10

The good news: The huge majority of humanity is not like those murderous Pharisees.
The human race, as a race, will be saved. The Apostle John: "I looked, and there before
me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people, and
language" praising God for their salvation. Rev. 7:9-12 So? So . . .

God has a plan to fix the world. It needs fixing 'cause men wrecked it with their Sin ~ Jesus
came to put it all back right and He is going to do exactly that. "I am making everything
new", said the Lord Jesus. There will come a time when "He will wipe every tear from their
eyes" and "the old order of things has passed away" and there'll "be no more death or
mourning or crying or pain." Rev. 21:4

Loving kindhearted Magnificent Courageous Savior, Thou hast conquered Satan, Sin,
and Death for us all. Hallelujah and thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving
the lost human race. We love You.

JAG
May 4, 2021

He's the kind of Person that will go straight into the pain to save you knowing that
nails are going to be driven into His hands and feet but He keeps on going anyway.

He hurts when His friends hurt. He feels their sorrows. He was moved to tears when
His friend Lazarus died and He saw Lazarus's sister Mary grieving crying heart-broken.
The Lord Jesus is soft-hearted, tender-hearted, warm-hearted and He feels sympathy.
He cares about people. He's not a self-seeker. He loves others more than He loves
Himself. "I came not to do my will. but the will of Him who sent me." No wonder the
Lord Jesus has over 2 billion followers worldwide. And these are just the ones we
know about.

He's an interesting Person because He's creative. Andromeda, Orion, Mount Everest,
imagination. He designed and created the men who designed and created the iphone.
greens of summer and the entire color spectrum ~ quite beautiful it is too. And He's

He can be as justifiably harsh and tough as He needs to be to defend Truth. To the
Pharisees: "You blind fools" you make your converts "twice as much a child of hell
as you are . . . You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned
to hell?" Remember He was speaking the truth to murderers in His first century "wicked
and adulterous generation" who had cold-blooded hate in their hearts. Later on they
wanted to murder the Lord Jesus. "So from that day on they plotted to take His life"

The good news: The huge majority of humanity is not like those murderous Pharisees.
The human race, as a race, will be saved. The Apostle John: "I looked, and there before
me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people, and

God has a plan to fix the world. It needs fixing 'cause men wrecked it with their Sin ~ Jesus
came to put it all back right and He is going to do exactly that. "I am making everything
new", said the Lord Jesus. There will come a time when "He will wipe every tear from their
eyes" and "the old order of things has passed away" and there'll "be no more death or

Loving kindhearted Magnificent Courageous Savior, Thou hast conquered Satan, Sin,
and Death for us all. Hallelujah and thank You Father, Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit for saving

JAG
May 4, 2021
How beautiful your post JAG. Very moving and heartfelt.
I love Jesus The Som of God for loving us do much that He was willing to leave His place next to the Father on heaven, to become a man of flesh and suffer horrendous torture, pain, humiliation and unimaginable death, to save mankind.
I love Him for His humility and always giving The Father. Also for His compassion and readiness to forgive.
The list could be so long. I love Him for being our mediator and for possessing hreatlibe and loyalty.
I want yo grow more like Jesus every day.

know about.

JAG
May 4, 2021

Beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.

How beautiful your post JAG. Very moving and heartfelt.
I love Jesus The Som of God for loving us do much that He was willing to leave His place next to the Father on heaven, to become a man of flesh and suffer horrendous torture, pain, humiliation and unimaginable death, to save mankind.
I love Him for His humility and always giving The Father. Also for His compassion and readiness to forgive.
The list could be so long. I love Him for being our mediator and for possessing hreatlibe and loyalty.
I want yo grow more like Jesus every day.
Thanks Tessa and thanks also for your thoughts up there.

Best.

JAG

know about.

JAG
May 4, 2021
:nod

Thanks JAG.
It's good, at certain times in our lives, to remember why we love Jesus and why and how He loves us.
Great post.
Lord I believe
Help my unbelief.

Wheni read the NT i realise none of it is about money, power, or control. Jesus didnt do miracles to boast or make coin or contol he served others and washed there feet. I mean even Paul was in a powerful position at first up there with the elites and willingly gave it up for what his witness so i give the NT credibility.

Last edited:
For the longest time (I mean, OK...I've been truly saved 8 years...felt like a long time, when I was going thru it...), I clung to "Come unto me all ye who are weary, and I shall give -rest-..." (emphasis mine, obviously). and now...

its interesting, I guess...how Scripture can get to you, at times. I think over the story about the rich man, planning on building a tower, and Jesus' reminder: "...count the cost..."

just rambling. good posts. :)

Back