Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Requesting Prayer For The Electoral Vote On Dec. 19th

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Politico

On Monday, the 19th, the Electors will cast their votes for the positions of President and Vice President. I am requesting prayer for this momentous vote. I am praying that the Lord will move on the hearts and minds of these Electors to support and vote for the individuals that God has chosen to benefit America and the Church of God according to His will.

As I understand it, the results of this vote will be determined in early January.

I affirm that the prayers of the saints are critical in bringing healing to our nations. I further believe and affirm that the conservative victories Trump/Pence/Republican supporters have witnessed in America is strong evidence that it is incorrect and detrimental to believe that America must continue down the path of moral decay. Over the past year or so I have witnessed an increase of Church involvement in our nation's affairs and government, and I believe the conservative government that is about to assume control of this nation is proof of the effectiveness of Church involvement in government through prayer and other means. I believe it is critically important for praying Christians to pray that God will raise up other like-minded, praying Christians. This is prayer multiplied; it is how America's previous great revivals were born and flourished. Thank you for your prayers and God bless.

Prayers continue for the US government (as well as state & local), including the electoral college members who will be voting tomorrow.

The electoral college will vote as they must.
I pray for wisdom for the new government.
I believe wisdom is there, but it is never too much
and much guidance is needed for the big problems that
will be encountered.

Wondering

I've heard that one member of the electoral college changed his (her?) vote from Mrs Clinton to Bernie Sanders, who wasn't eligible for an electoral vote.

I've heard that one member of the electoral college changed his (her?) vote from Mrs Clinton to Bernie Sanders, who wasn't eligible for an electoral vote.
Yeah, I read that several Democrat Electors cast their votes for someone other than Clinton. They didn't have anything to loose in doing so.

Yeah, I read that several Democrat Electors cast their votes for someone other than Clinton. They didn't have anything to loose in doing so.

You're correct in that several did cast their votes for someone other than Mrs. Clinton. Plus, there were 3 Dem Electors who were replaced because they stated they were going to vote for someone else.

Guess all the campaigning targeting Rep Electors had just the opposite results.

Still, I'm prayerfully thankful the vote is now history.

Back