Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 1:1-3 Seldom examined verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Sorry but the Lord is the one who gathered the nations against Jerusalem, they didn’t come because they wanted land. LOL

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,

As He fights in the day of battle.
Zechariah 14:1-2

If you stop relying on Bible Hub and others to program you, and just read the scriptures, you will do better.

So far Bible Hub links are given your “answers”.

JLB
That's not what they say.

Everyone knows the Muslims want to liberate Jerusalem. They have no desire for Rome.

That's not what they say.

Everyone knows the Muslims want to liberate Jerusalem. They have no desire for Rome.

What who says?

Psalm 83 is not Zechariah 14. LOL.

Brother, the word is clear in Zechariah 14 -

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Zechariah 14:1-3

• Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,

The Lord Jesus gathers the nations to battle against Jerusalem on the Day of the Lord.

• For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;

The Lord Himself will fight against those nations who are at battle with Jerusalem.

• And fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle.

This is not the case with the harlot of Revelation 17, who is burned with fire and destroyed.

• And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. Revelation 17:16

Conclusion — Jerusalem is not the harlot of Revelation 17.

JLB

What who says?

Psalm 83 is not Zechariah 14. LOL.

Brother, the word is clear in Zechariah 14 -

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Zechariah 14:1-3

• Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,

The Lord Jesus gathers the nations to battle against Jerusalem on the Day of the Lord.

• For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;

The Lord Himself will fight against those nations who are at battle with Jerusalem.

• And fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle.

This is not the case with the harlot of Revelation 17, who is burned with fire and destroyed.

• And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. Revelation 17:16

Conclusion — Jerusalem is not the harlot of Revelation 17.

JLB
Jerusalem is the only city being attacked by the ten horns in Revelation, zech, and psalms.

Jerusalem is the harlot.

The prophets of God understand why Jerusalem is considered a harlot and I understand why.
Why do you not understand the prophets and why they would call Jerusalem a harlot?

Isaiah 47:6 kjv
6. I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

God does not put more on us than we can bear.

Do I totally understand this, but this is the way he operates.

eddif

Isaiah 47:6 kjv
6. I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

God does not put more on us than we can bear.

Do I totally understand this, but this is the way he operates.

eddif
I'm sure death was well bearable for the martyrs .

Ya know that slow death from crucifixion and also the intense pain from being burned alive .

First off I am not a real authority here.

There is the Babylonian captivity that was not totally harsh.

There was the Ezekiel nations gathered to kill 1/2 the people in Jerusalem and send 1/2 to other nations for protection.

Knowing which situation you are talking about is tough.

Moses was told one time to strike the rock for water, and one time to speak to the rock. When Moses struck the rock he was to speak to, he was not allowed to enter the promised land.

Details on whether one nation or many nations are attacking Jerusalem is important.

I don’t know every thing. Maybe someone else has the exact details.

eddif

First off I am not a real authority here.

There is the Babylonian captivity that was not totally harsh.

There was the Ezekiel nations gathered to kill 1/2 the people in Jerusalem and send 1/2 to other nations for protection.

Knowing which situation you are talking about is tough.

Moses was told one time to strike the rock for water, and one time to speak to the rock. When Moses struck the rock he was to speak to, he was not allowed to enter the promised land.

Details on whether one nation or many nations are attacking Jerusalem is important.

I don’t know every thing. Maybe someone else has the exact details.

eddif
If Jesus suffered in agony ,are his servants greater then Him?

So you believe Jesus will continually be crucified? You believe the Devil continually is thrown out of heaven? You believe Jerusalem will continually be destroyed because of disobedience? How about death? Are people continually dying and living again? Do you believe God continually creates the works and rests? How about the second coming? You must believe Jesus comes and goes, right? I mean you’ve based your whole theology on ONE verse ignoring millennia of endings that NEVER REPEAT. It’s not I who ignores scripture!
All good, stay where you are, as there's a reason some are blinded .

All good, stay where you are, as there's a reason some are blinded .
Does this mean you’re taking back your statement that God is continually doing the same things over and over again, nothing is ever done once in history? I admit it’s pretty silly do it’s good you’re taking it back. Was fairly easy to disprove.

Does this mean you’re taking back your statement that God is continually doing the same things over and over again, nothing is ever done once in history? I admit it’s pretty silly do it’s good you’re taking it back. Was fairly easy to disprove.
Nope ! It's sad you can't see but will drop another scripture

Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Solomon, with the guidance of the Spirit of God, is telling you that those things that have happened before, will happen again. It is important that you understand this. There is no new idea or thing that can happen to man that has not already happened to man. Remember that "under the sun" in in reference to "this flesh body of man".

This point helps us understand the Word of God, and the types that the prophets of old give us in their writings. Paul told us in I Corinthians 10:11; "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."

"Ends of the world", means the ends of this earth age, or dispensation where man lives in his flesh body. Paul told us that all those things that were written by the prophets of man's actions, and what happened to them when they either violated God's law, or kept God's law were examples to us, for there is no new thing that will happen to flesh man, that has not already happened to others in the past. We are to study God's Word, and by our understanding of His Word, we can have the peace of mind that comes with God's faithfulness to His Word.​

Nope ! It's sad you can't see but will drop another scripture

Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Solomon, with the guidance of the Spirit of God, is telling you that those things that have happened before, will happen again. It is important that you understand this. There is no new idea or thing that can happen to man that has not already happened to man. Remember that "under the sun" in in reference to "this flesh body of man".

This point helps us understand the Word of God, and the types that the prophets of old give us in their writings. Paul told us in I Corinthians 10:11; "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."

"Ends of the world", means the ends of this earth age, or dispensation where man lives in his flesh body. Paul told us that all those things that were written by the prophets of man's actions, and what happened to them when they either violated God's law, or kept God's law were examples to us, for there is no new thing that will happen to flesh man, that has not already happened to others in the past. We are to study God's Word, and by our understanding of His Word, we can have the peace of mind that comes with God's faithfulness to His Word.​
You can decide to extract one scripts in the whole of the book from the one writer who in his life worshipped demons if you choose. He also said everything you do is useless. Is that your viewpoint on your life as well or do you only take the things Solomon wrote that fit your preconceived theology.

In any case, you are incorrect and I proved it. Jesus is not continually being crucified. The earth is not continually being made. New people don’t come from God taking the dust and modeling them. The list is endless.

You can decide to extract one scripts in the whole of the book from the one writer who in his life worshipped demons if you choose. He also said everything you do is useless. Is that your viewpoint on your life as well or do you only take the things Solomon wrote that fit your preconceived theology.

In any case, you are incorrect and I proved it. Jesus is not continually being crucified. The earth is not continually being made. New people don’t come from God taking the dust and modeling them. The list is endless.
At this point I can't even wish you God speed ,Do you...

Psalms 23:4 kjv
4, Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

King David knew both sides of Gods nature. A tender crooked staff that could draw a sheep near, or a staff that could wack a disobedient sheep as an act of discipline / direction.

Both actions were intended to show God’s kind of love.

Ask Peter:
One minute he was hearing (flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but our Father who is in heaven).

The next minute (get the behind me Satan).

Job realized the same two things.
Job 2:10 kjv
10. But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

God chastens whom he loves.

All this happens this side of heaven.

At th last trump His people will be changed for eternity.

eddif

At this point I can't even wish you God speed ,Do you...
Don’t worry, my walk with Him is better than I’d ever thought could be in younger years. I know Him and the fellowship of His sufferings to a greater degree than I had thought possible. I am greatly blessed indeed. Praise His name!

Back