Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rip off

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why is Rig 38 dola a kilo. I'm sure the comms only get like 3 a kilo for acturally catching it or something ridiculous, and by the time it hits the local shelves it's like 38 a kilo. Complete rip off.

Catch my own rigs for free.

You knows what's crooked. The fact that peoppe cannot even buy direct from the boat. If so then it would only be like 3 a kilo. Too many middle men getting a cut ehy everyone else gets ripped off.

The peoples own resource and the commercials go out and haul the fish and the people are not allowed to just buy from them directly need a licence. Why?. What's the problem?. It's the same fish from the same ocean. A handful of private companies recieve all the profit while everyone else is broke and hungry.

The excuse will always be jobs, and that's true in way, I mean the amount of jobs in the process from ocean to table is jobs, but you want fairness so people should be allowed to freely trade in the market, not only a handful making all the money and by the time the regular worker needs something to eat they can't even afford it.

I was giving away free fish on FB and some people were having a cry. I mean they can pay 40 a kilo if they like. There is no other option I can do with my catch. I can only give my quota away. Why release the fish back when someone is hungry.

The only people having a cry are either jealous and cant catch a fish or upset im legally taking away there profit.

Why is Rig 38 dola a kilo. I'm sure the comms only get like 3 a kilo for acturally catching it or something ridiculous, and by the time it hits the local shelves it's like 38 a kilo. Complete rip off.

Catch my own rigs for free.

You knows what's crooked. The fact that peoppe cannot even buy direct from the boat. If so then it would only be like 3 a kilo. Too many middle men getting a cut ehy everyone else gets ripped off.
Now I know what a Rig is :) .
Rig shark

The double standards are insane. I mean what I could lose my assets and face a judge in court I see being sold in the duopoly supermarkets legally. Since 1986 I have lost 77% of my daily bag limit and commercial has retained 98% of quota.

I acturally don't have any issues with commercial fishers, they don't make the rules and even couple my good friends fish commercially. But the double standards man, I mean my buddy could be at the dock unloading his catch yet i get fined by fisheries for having a even bigger fish than he has, yet my fish is called undersize. Lol.

Hold on man, but my couple fish are bigger than his hundreds of the same species that are smaller, why do I get the penalty for undersize fish. Lol. Just an example of double standards.

Back