Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Roe vs Wade Has Been Overturned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Edward

2024 Supporter
Woooow, they did it!

Do you know what this means? It means that a curse that is upon America (For abortions) wil be lifted within the same hour that the announcement is made. That;s what was said would happen.

I guess this also means that the country is about to go violent, so be careful out there! I know there is many pro choice people on the board who will get angry and stat spouting off their view. I don't care how you feel. I think it's a Praise the Lord moment.

Why do some people think unborn babies are not individual human beings with the right to life. Its a bit obvious, just need to look at oneself, everyone is a individual. A baby and mother are seperate human beings. A unborn baby has its own head and brain and arms and legs and feelings.

I agree woman should have rights over there own body, I'm pro choice, but a unborn baby is a individual human being. Just because it's attached by a tube to grow and feed don't mean it's the mother. Its half the father's seed as well and they not the same person. The womb is a place individual human beings grow and are protected until they big enough to be popped out.

Why do some people think unborn babies are not individual human beings with the right to life. Its a bit obvious, just need to look at oneself, everyone is a individual. A baby and mother are seperate human beings. A unborn baby has its own head and brain and arms and legs and feelings.
The argument that makes the most sense is that a baby is fully dependant on the body of the mother for the magority of the pregnancy. So the argument is that it is up to the mother if she wants to carry a person who is solely dependant on her body. Once the baby is born, then they are legally persons and the parents are responsible.

The argument that makes the most sense is that a baby is fully dependant on the body of the mother for the magority of the pregnancy. So the argument is that it is up to the mother if she wants to carry a person who is solely dependant on her body. Once the baby is born, then they are legally persons and the parents are responsible.

Even when born it's still dependant on its mother. It doesn't go away. Its just part of having a child and responsibility.

The woman might carry the baby but it's also the father's seed. Where is his rights to his child's life.

People just want to make excuses to try make a unborn baby like it's not a individual human being with rights to its own life.

Even when born it's still dependant on its mother. It doesn't go away.
Yes, when born the baby is still growing and developing, but its not dependant on the mother's physical body.This isn't me saying this is a perfect situation. I'm just pointing out why it's been legally complicated.

Its just part of having a child and responsibility.
That is why some people choose theorizing after pill, contraceptives, a.d abortion. They don't see themselves as being set up for the responsibility.

The woman might carry the baby but it's also the father's seed. Where is his rights to his child's life.
The issue is about the woman's body autonomy. SInce xyen don't have a uterus, they can not carry the child.

People just want to make excuses to try make a unborn baby like it's not a individual human being with rights to its own life.
That's the thing, humans don't tend to have rights until they are born. It's also a debate of development as well. Rights also depend on if a person can even exercise them.

I doubt there will be violence.
There has already been vandalism against pro-life organizations since the decision was leaked a few weeks ago. It will escalate, if the BLM movement was any indication of what the radical left is capable of.

The argument that makes the most sense is that if the mother is carrying a person, that is a human being at the earliest stages of development, then that unborn person has all the intrinsic value as born humans and has the right to not be murdered. That is the right that takes highest priority.

I agree woman should have rights over there own body, I'm pro choice, but a unborn baby is a individual human being. Just because it's attached by a tube to grow and feed don't mean it's the mother. Its half the father's seed as well and they not the same person. The womb is a place individual human beings grow and are protected until they big enough to be popped out.

Remember we know the truth, Brother. Those kids don't belong to you. They don't belong to the mommy. The children, this blessing of new life...is a loan from God so that we can see how exasperating it is to raise children, lol!

Those aren't my boys! And now that they're grown, I wish I had been better to them, cuz now, I realize that they really belong to God!

Did you hear Biden saying that no one has the right to stop a woman from ruling her own destiny and her own body?
So I'm guessing that if they had not turned this over now, that we was headed towards, it's ok to abort your Husband too to control your destiny...

Every human right now has been in the womb and everyone will claim they have the right to there own life becausese they can speak.

Unfortunately in the womb cant speak and say leave me alone

Even when born it's still dependant on its mother. It doesn't go away. Its just part of having a child and responsibility.

That's right. We are not the animal kingdom where it is common to dump the newborn in the dirt and walk away.

The baby will die if we did that. Life begins before conception. When, before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. So the decision of is it ok to kill my baby is not the Mothers to make. That is something that God is doing.

There has already been vandalism against pro-life organizations since the decision was leaked a few weeks ago. It will escalate, if the BLM movement was any indication of what the radical left is capable of.
I don't see abortion as having the same volatility as the BLM protests. This also depends on multiple factors. In the protests that went violent, it was clashes with the police that made the biggest impact. ( since it was police who were being protested and all)

The argument that makes the most sense is that if the mother is carrying a person, that is a human being at the earliest stages of development, then that unborn person has all the intrinsic value as born humans and has the right to not be murdered. That is the right that takes highest priority.
Then we really need to discuss what rights people have to pur bodies then. The main reason Roe v Wade won originally was due to the messiness that is body autonomy.

Did you hear Biden saying that no one has the right to stop a woman from ruling her own destiny and her own body?
So I'm guessing that if they had not turned this over now, that we was headed towards, it's ok to abort your Husband too to control your destiny...
No, mainly due to a husband being a legally recognizable person. There is zero indication of that ever changing.

I don't see abortion as having the same volatility as the BLM protests. This also depends on multiple factors. In the protests that went violent, it was clashes with the police that made the biggest impact. ( since it was police who were being protested and all)
Time will tell.

Then we really need to discuss what rights people have to pur bodies then. The main reason Roe v Wade won originally was due to the messiness that is body autonomy.
I would think that one of the most basic and undeniable rights is the right to not be murdered by someone else, regardless of the messiness that is body autonomy.

Time will tell.

I would think that one of the most basic and undeniable rights is the right to not be murdered by someone else, regardless of the messiness that is body autonomy.
That might be, however then we have to consider how this effects the rights of individuals. Does this mean that all humans have the right to l8fe or just not to be murdered?

That might be, however then we have to consider how this effects the rights of individuals. Does this mean that all humans have the right to l8fe or just not to be murdered?

What an odd question? This includes everyone who has been born of woman. A right to Life. A right to not be murdered. Everyone.

For the past 50 years it's been fashionable to use abortion as a form of birth control, so the girls can go out and have all the fun they want with no responsibiity. That's fundamentally absurd! One can go commit suicide if they want and that's their personal choice, but it is not a personal choice for a baby and that baby has it's own right to Live and not be murdered. This right to Life was granted to the individual before conception iun Heaven by God. God is the real Supreme Court, lol.

Back