Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Roe vs Wade Has Been Overturned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I know pregnancy can be emotional and tough for a woman that's why I support pregnant women.

Are those who say my body my choice even pregnant themselves?. Why do they not encourage pregnant women to have there baby?.

If someone is not pregnant themselves then they should stay out of other people's personal business if they not going to be supportive

What an odd question? This includes everyone who has been born of woman. A right to Life. A right to not be murdered. Everyone.
You are hyper focusing on one of two people in this conversation. The mother has the right to her own body. If we argue that she can't terminate the pregnancy because it will kill the baby. Then can the government dictate that the people must so whatever is necessary to keep everyone alive legally? Can you be forces ro donate a kidney or part of your liver?

You are hyper focusing on one of two people in this conversation. The mother has the right to her own body. If we argue that she can't terminate the pregnancy because it will kill the baby. Then can the government dictate that the people must so whatever is necessary to keep everyone alive legally? Can you be forces ro donate a kidney or part of your liver?

Hyper focusing on the baby am I? Hey that's a neet one! Let's not forget about the mama and her rights he said...

Would you have rathered to be an abortion yourself? Of course not because Life is good. Oh but you wanted to talk about the mama's rights to be able to make her own choices even if it kills someone, because she has the right to enjoy this life too and the baby is in y way of that, so, let's kill it?

Dude, that doesn't make any sense. This ABC-123 all over again. Evrerybody know that sex make baby. You better expect it. It is an ingrained part of our biological systems. So in reality, when a man lays down with some young girl even one time, that man is now "expecting" as well as her. They both took part. They know what's likely to happen. That's how human bodies work. That's what we do.

So you can't pretend that it's a surprise or an accident. And who has the right to decide if one lives or dies? There's no legal way to do that. Murder has ben banned since the dawn of ages. You can't kill someone. And it women that mostly make the babies and they better have a sense of responsibility for that life. Even God said so.. It's on the first page of the 10 commandments!

So I believe that you saying that a mother should have the right to terminate the pregnancy that she knowingly engaged in, that were designed to bring forth a child and have no responsibility for that whatsoever.

You can say thay I guess. But it doesn't make it true. And no worries about me, it's not my rule. I didn't make it up, God did. God said, here's life. Respect life and walk in Love towards other life. That makes sense to me so I think they did a good thing by overturning Roe vs Wade because maybe now the girls will leran a bit of responsibility and respect for life. And love!

Do you realize that some day, every single one of those babies that were aborted will come face to face with their Mothers again and they will have to face them! I could not imagine such a thing! There will be foregiveness all around, but it's still going to be ackward situation. This is going to be one of those, you were supposed to learn that on earth while you were there things.

I like the term the use now. They like calling it "terminate the pregnancy" which is colorful genius way to say murder the baby. But doesn't sound as bad so it's all cool now. No you don't go around murdering! Terminate youe pregnancy?, Yes mamnn, tomoroow morning at 9:30 AM...

And some actuall but into it. The freaking majority probably. Nut there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

From what I understand, because they overturned Roe V Wade, that a curse was lifted off of America now. So things should get better somewhat. For a week or two, lol.

Do you know what this means? It means that a curse that is upon America (For abortions) wil be lifted within the same hour that the announcement is made. That;s what was said would happen.

Abortion was a curse upon America? But racism is not?

Congratulations on your victory, but you should know, as Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge, so to have you. I don't know about your curse. I don't live under a curse, that is not my covenant relationship with the Lord: But it sounds as if you still live under a curse. Do you know Jesus? He can help take that burden from you.

But this ruling comes at a cost, and that cost is our birthright, our democracy. The legitimacy of our democracy nor the legitimacy of the courts mattered, because your ends justified your means. Even to the extent of supporting a coup attempt by TFG to deny the election results and will of the people. It has been evident that this abortion ruling matters more to you than the democracy that gives it it's legitimacy. Was the bowl of porridge worth it?

Hyper focusing on the baby am I? Hey that's a neet one! Let's not forget about the mama and her rights he said...
Yep, you seem to only care about the baby and Not the mother.

Would you have rathered to be an abortion yourself?
I like being alive, but the issue is that if I was aborted, I would not be alive to even know.

Of course not because Life is good. Oh but you wanted to talk about the mama's rights to be able to make her own choices even if it kills someone, because she has the right to enjoy this life too and the baby is in y way of that, so, let's kill it?
No, it's because the baby would be dependant on her body and not even conscious for several months.

Dude, that doesn't make any sense. This ABC-123 all over again. Evrerybody know that sex make baby.
Yeah, that's why people have made precautions such as birth control to avoid pregnancy.

You better expect it. It is an ingrained part of our biological systems. So in reality, when a man lays down with some young girl even one time, that man is now "expecting" as well as her. They both took part. They know what's likely to happen. That's how human bodies work. That's what we do.
That is also why we as humans have created ways to avoid pregnancy or stop it.

So you can't pretend that it's a surprise or an accident.
Only if you live in a universe where birth control and contraceptives don't exist.

And who has the right to decide if one lives or dies?
I will attach a dieing person on dialysis to your kidneys, and if you cut them off, you will be killing the person. That's the breaks.

There's no legal way to do that.
Its still legal in several states.

Murder has ben banned since the dawn of ages. You can't kill someone.
Except the huge list of caveats where killing another person is ok.

And it women that mostly make the babies and they better have a sense of responsibility for that life.
It's almost likeen and women have figured out ways to prevent and stop pregnancies. Heck even the Bible has a procedure that induces and abortion so a man can punish his wife for being unfaithful. Something a lot of people try to forget. There is abortion in the Bible and it was used to punish women.

Even God said so.. It's on the first page of the 10 commandments!
Except that whole part where God gave the priests a procedure to perform an abortion to punish unfaithful women.

So I believe that you saying that a mother should have the right to terminate the pregnancy that she knowingly engaged in, that were designed to bring forth a child and have no responsibility for that whatsoever.
Now we are back to you projecting. Good Ole dishonest ed.

Abortion was a curse upon America? But racism is not?

Congratulations on your victory, but you should know, as Esau sold his birthright for a bowl of porridge, so to have you. I don't know about your curse. I don't live under a curse, that is not my covenant relationship with the Lord: But it sounds as if you still live under a curse. Do you know Jesus? He can help take that burden from you.

But this ruling comes at a cost, and that cost is our birthright, our democracy. The legitimacy of our democracy nor the legitimacy of the courts mattered, because your ends justified your means. Even to the extent of supporting a coup attempt by TFG to deny the election results and will of the people. It has been evident that this abortion ruling matters more to you than the democracy that gives it it's legitimacy. Was the bowl of porridge worth it?

So you think I did this? Lol. I am nobody and didn't do anything. This is just something that has happened and I believe that they did do the right thing.

I do not live under a curse but America was living under a curse and I have to live here. When Roe was passed in 1973 or whatever it was, it brought with it a curse that made America weaker. I believe that what we have seen here is the hand of God. You know there was a remnant that began praying that Roe be overturned. They have been praying for 50 years and God has heard them and answered their cry and showed His mighty hand able to deliver a maracle of these proportions in tis age where evil abounds and grows up all arounnd us like weeds in the garden. This was a miracle of biblical proportions.

So it's meaningless that it may have put a crack in Democracy. Because it was supposed to be a Theocracy anyway, so going to a Democracy led to the downfall of America. Even if it kind of, works.

So don't get mad at me. I didn't do this thing. This is bigger than Edward ever was, lol. So you be wasting your time being angry with me.

It all happened kind of fast didn't it? I did not see this coming. That alone shows the hand of God,Brother.

So you think I did this? Lol. I am nobody and didn't do anything. This is just something that has happened and I believe that they did do the right thing.

I do not live under a curse but America was living under a curse and I have to live here. When Roe was passed in 1973 or whatever it was, it brought with it a curse that made America weaker. I believe that what we have seen here is the hand of God. You know there was a remnant that began praying that Roe be overturned. They have been praying for 50 years and God has heard them and answered their cry and showed His mighty hand able to deliver a maracle of these proportions in tis age where evil abounds and grows up all arounnd us like weeds in the garden. This was a miracle of biblical proportions.

So it's meaningless that it may have put a crack in Democracy. Because it was supposed to be a Theocracy anyway, so going to a Democracy led to the downfall of America. Even if it kind of, works.

So don't get mad at me. I didn't do this thing. This is bigger than Edward ever was, lol. So you be wasting your time being angry with me.

It all happened kind of fast didn't it? I did not see this coming. That alone shows the hand of God,Brother.
America was.meant to be a theocracy?

Quick better ban those Jews .those that aren't what ever the preferred in power church is .

Yep, you seem to only care about the baby and Not the mother.

I do care about the Mother. I say Love them, teach them to be responsible with their bodies and duties into God. Nurture them and bring them up right to respect themselves and life and their bodies.

Are you suggesting that you shouldn't do that for them when they're young?

I like being alive, but the issue is that if I was aborted, I would not be alive to even know.

I'm sorry to say bro they put one over on ya. Every baby that has ever been aborted or sacrified to some god or whatever are all alive and with the Lord as we speak. I have heard many testimonies of people eho were taken up in spirit to heaven and saw many children and babies.

...and that's just strange enough to e true. I mean, we are talking about God at the same time here because those babies belong to Him and only on loan to us so we can learn how hard it is to raise brats like us, lol. Some people get it, some people don't. Some have eyes to see and have ears to hear.

Only if you live in a universe where birth control and contraceptives don't exist.

I've never used a condom in my life. My wife never ate even one birth control pill. So you're right, I understand where the mindset comes from.

You can't morally commit murder to have protection from irresponsible sexual acts. Who do those people think they are? King David and got caught with Bathsheeba?

And I am not pointing any fingers! These rules are my rules too, just like you, just like her. I mean for us, but someone much bigger than I said this is the rule. I'm saying that I understand it and I do agree. Just my opinion and it sounds like the ruling made you somewhat angry and...that may be so, I woldn't know, lol.

America was.meant to be a theocracy?

Quick better ban those Jews .those that aren't what ever the preferred in power church is .

I think it was if we knew what was good for us as a people. To fear God and eschew evil.

And I don't buy racism either. There's no such thing as racism. That is a fabricated lie. We are one race of humans. And dpending upon where you live on the globe, there are different cultures, but still only one race. We are all Brothers & Sisters.

Why you talk like this Brother? Are you one of them that thinks the Supreme court did a bad thing?

I think it was if we knew what was good for us as a people. To fear God and eschew evil.

And I don't buy racism either. There's no such thing as racism. That is a fabricated lie. We are one race of humans. And dpending upon where you live on the globe, there are different cultures, but still only one race. We are all Brothers & Sisters.

Why you talk like this Brother? Are you one of them that thinks the Supreme court did a bad thing?
No,but the first amendment is there about what ?

A theocracy wouldn't allow that .

In Georgia ,you couldn't be a jew in the other colonies.forsyth allowed it as did the crown ,Delaware and CT are charters based upon the puritans forcing heretics out .
The first and oldest Catholic church outside of Florida is in Georgia .
The oldest Jewish temple is there .

The quakers and mennonites and hugeunots came here to flee persecution.is that a bad thing ?

If you want to go there
America was founded upon Reformed five point theology types.armiminst came at the cusp of the revolution.

No, I do not think the YOU did this. I was using the term you in the most general sense of those who would are perfectly okay with the Roe reversal at the expense of out democracy and our birthright.

You know there was a remnant that began praying that Roe be overturned. They have been praying for 50 years and God has heard them and answered their cry and showed His mighty hand able to deliver a maracle of these proportions in tis age where evil abounds and grows up all arounnd us like weeds in the garden. This was a miracle of biblical proportions.

But racism Edward. don't you think racism is a curse upon America. The sin of racism and inequality before the law should concern you more. You know, the black peoples in this country have been crying out for far, far longer. The fact that they have taken to the streets in protest that their voices might be heard, somehow that offends you. But as God visits the sins of the fathers upon this generation, it is not the sin of abortion you should be worried about. It is the sin of racism that really concern you as it hardens your heart in judgement.

So you admit that YOU, Edward, don't want our constitutional form of government. Is that what I understand? You would prefer YOUR own version of Sharia Law instead?

I'm not mad at YOU, Edward, but asking YOU and those like you if selling your birthright for the bowl of porridge that is abortion was worth it.

Fast was is? ...for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Why do all those people care so much about pregnant women they don't even know killing there unborn babies?.

Pregnant women need encouragement and support not people holding signs saying they have a right to kill there unborn baby. Acting like they standing up and supporting pregnant women.

A big step in the right direction, I believe. Although, it's not as restrictive since the states will be allowed to decide. Unfortunately, some states will probably decide to keep abortions legal. What this does, though, is it opens more doors for abortion to have laws against it because federal law isn't stopping the states from saying, "No." anymore.

What some are worried about is the proposed idea that some states can press criminal charges on women that travel to other states to get abortions, but this will be hard to track, I would think, so I'm not sure what all the ins and outs of that law would be if it happens.

It seems many pro-abortion people don't understand this ruling, but they are totally flipping out online pretty much everywhere. Some businesses in our town even closed early "in protest", which is kind of sad when it was a place you used to fully support...

People are already showing violence against pregnancy centers - smashing windows, setting offices on fire, graffiti on the walls, etc. It's not really a new thing, this has been happening for years, but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets more ugly for a time. People will continue to find their ways to get an abortion, but at least more babies will be saved.

Thankfully, more resources are becoming available for pregnant mom's over the past few years that focus on helping a mother through pregnancy rather than telling her it's okay to kill her child.

Back