Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Roe vs Wade Has Been Overturned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
How can someone be pro life and pro death at the same time?. The jab saves lives, abortion kills life. I think maybe some people are a bit confused and dont know what they are. Hypocricy is nothing new.

No,but the first amendment is there about what ?

A theocracy wouldn't allow that .

In Georgia ,you couldn't be a jew in the other colonies.forsyth allowed it as did the crown ,Delaware and CT are charters based upon the puritans forcing heretics out .
The first and oldest Catholic church outside of Florida is in Georgia .
The oldest Jewish temple is there .

The quakers and mennonites and hugeunots came here to flee persecution.is that a bad thing ?

Brother, I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you want to go there
America was founded upon Reformed five point theology types.armiminst came at the cusp of the revolution.

What? Go where? I'm not in any cults. I'm not aligned with anyones ideology about anythng, except Jesus.

So you lost me with the rest of it.

No, I do not think the YOU did this. I was using the term you in the most general sense of those who would are perfectly okay with the Roe reversal at the expense of out democracy and our birthright.

But racism Edward. don't you think racism is a curse upon America. The sin of racism and inequality before the law should concern you more. You know, the black peoples in this country have been crying out for far, far longer. The fact that they have taken to the streets in protest that their voices might be heard, somehow that offends you. But as God visits the sins of the fathers upon this generation, it is not the sin of abortion you should be worried about. It is the sin of racism that really concern you as it hardens your heart in judgement.

So you admit that YOU, Edward, don't want our constitutional form of government. Is that what I understand? You would prefer YOUR own version of Sharia Law instead?

I'm not mad at YOU, Edward, but asking YOU and those like you if selling your birthright for the bowl of porridge that is abortion was worth it.

Fast was is? ...for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

You too Brother. You lost me. What? I just live here and think what they did was a good thing unto God and America.

I do not own a Sharia law manifesto, or anything. WHo are you mad at? Cuz it aint me!

Brother, I have no idea what you are talking about.
You should read up on the city of savannah history ,the Anglican church and it's splits off the quaker and mennonites,and the Wesleyan movement.
Until the first amendment it could be a crime to anyone but the state approved church.

You were taxed in Virginia if you weren't an Anglican .no one has this idea of I'm a Christian and not have defined by their brand of church .

That is the back drop of why the first amendment came to be in America .

I do find it amazing how some people say my body my choice when it comes to killing life and the future generation, yet when it comes to consuming a private companies product if you don't take it they think your not saving lives and dont care about other people's lives.

Some companies product is more important than a unborn human beings life.

If Mary decided to have an abortion the world would have probably praised it saying her body her choice. Well she didn't but they went after her child anyhow. Had to flee to Egypt why Herold went on a killing spree.

Jesus is always one step ahead.

What a tragic ruling.

So, you came here in a disguise as a boy and photoshopped yourself a thin mustache, is that what happened?
Youosted your "boy" picture as proof, (that you were young). But it was posted as proof of you and was ot? It was a lie?

Why would you approach a group of Christians in disguise and begin to lie to them?

OR!! Since you have admitted being a pretty big time liar now, of course we can't trust you now, now we have to think...aybe you are lying right now and are not a girl at all but are attempting to go into a disguise?

Which one is it boy? Girl? Whatever.

Now I am not trying to be mean, but you come here and expect to be taken seriously and credible and the first word out of your mouth was a lie? So these questions are very valid at this point.

Or can you tell us if you are now flowing towards a big pack of lies? Maybe you are a young man and you think it'd be better to be a girl here because girls get preferential treatment. Then it would be a small erasure of a mustache to make you look more genuine female?

You should address these questions with some integrity mamn, or Sir, whatever you are.

BTW, I talked the OP of this thread and he said it was ok for this sidetrack to the thread because it seems important. But if you wish, we can go to the one on one forim and talk about this or here.

Because you owe us an explanation little boy (??) Admitting to being a liar is worse than admitting to being stupid or ignorant. You didn't come here seeking assitance or advise or wisdom. You came to what amounts to Christian academics forum and want to know if it's ok to humiliate the sunday school teacher by caller her out as wrong in church? So you aspire to be a teacher.

So you want to be a teacher here, and you teach us that, ok, I've been lying all along or I could be lying at this moment and let me tell you Christians why you are worng about God even existing?

That's pretty rich boy. At this point, I think TE are your initials, and Smith is made up, and you really are a boy.

Will you at least prove to us who you are? And tell a reason for your deception of the entire board? If you have any sense of integrity then you owe us this and you know it. Boy.

What a tragic ruling.

How about a nice Portrait style picture of you so we can see the truth here instead of just photoshopped faces.

What do want us to believe of you? Please prove it with pictures. You posted a picture fast when a member said he didn't think you was young at all. You was fast, boom, there , see?

Do it again boy because I don't think I believe that you are female.

Hey Edward I've just begun gender transition.

You changed your picture again. I asked you before if you was saving up for the operation and you said no you are thinking about it.

That stuff aint cheap. It's not gimme 600 bucks and hand me a knife. There's more to it than that is what they say.
I'd suggest you keep on thinking and don't make any rash decisions. It's harder to change back than you havent even thought about yet. Have you ever changed your mind abut anything? You better hope you don't change your mind after they take you under the knife.

I saw one of those videos once, where a transgender wanted to change back because it was not what he was searching for and an illusion is what I think he called it.
You would probably do well for yourself to watch a few of those type viddeos also and ponder the questions which will arise.

You changed your picture again. I asked you before if you was saving up for the operation and you said no you are thinking about it.
Yes it's the faceapp gender swap of a selfie. Honestly the difference is pretty subtle. Like it obviously looks like a girl, but if you put the two pictures side by side, they are very similar. I'll send it to you in a PM.
I asked you before if you was saving up for the operation and you said no you are thinking about it.
Oh, I don't remember ever saying that here. But maybe I did, and I just forgot, I don't know.
That stuff aint cheap. It's not gimme 600 bucks and hand me a knife. There's more to it than that is what they say.
I'd suggest you keep on thinking and don't make any rash decisions. It's harder to change back than you havent even thought about yet. Have you ever changed your mind abut anything? You better hope you don't change your mind after they take you under the knife.

I saw one of those videos once, where a transgender wanted to change back because it was not what he was searching for and an illusion is what I think he called it.
You would probably do well for yourself to watch a few of those type viddeos also and ponder the questions which will arise.
Hey man, this is a major decision, you know? Like, really major. Okay, so don't you think I would have researched it first? Don't you think I would have already looked up the cost? Because I have, and a complete transition can cost over 100,000 dollars.

Now, I might not undergo "the operation", the current plan is only involving voice therapy and HRT. And that is a whole lot cheaper. Voice therapy can be done free at home, and HRT under my plan is less than $150 a month.

Why do you think I'd ever want to change back? The vast majority of trans people do not go back.

They don't go back boy because they can't. They've already messed up their entire systems with a bunch of hormones and all that crap. Isnt that what the HRT is that you mentioned that you want? So you can gow boobies and fill out a dress?

I never said the man did change back. He wanted to change back because it's BS, plain & simple. His words not mine. The video's on youtube.

“The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision,”

I agree with Alito statement and the ruling. The ruling has nothing to do with right or wrong in regard to abortion. It has do do with Constitution protections. -Not Found

They don't go back boy because they can't. They've already messed up their entire systems with a bunch of hormones and all that crap. Isnt that what the HRT is that you mentioned that you want? So you can gow boobies and fill out a dress?

I never said the man did change back. He wanted to change back because it's BS, plain & simple. His words not mine. The video's on youtube.
Well actually it is possible to go back by stopping taking hormones. A trans woman has to take hormones every day. You stop doing that, the changes will revert to some extent. Not fully, sure, and of course the surgery is irreversible. Yep, I want to feminize my body and, sure, have "boobies."
“The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision,”

I agree with Alito statement and the ruling. The ruling has nothing to do with right or wrong in regard to abortion. It has do do with Constitution protections. -Not Found
Obviously the constitution makes no reference to abortion, but where we disagree is that such a right is indeed implicitly protected by the constitution. Check out this fantastic article: https://onlysky.media/ruthshirley/h...-the-constitutional-case-for-abortion-rights/

Conservatives conveniently forget the Ninth Amendment: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." In other words, just because a right is not given in the constitution ("enumerated" in the Constitution) does not mean that it isn't a legitimate right that the people should retain.

Back