Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Roe vs Wade Has Been Overturned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
“The Constitution makes no reference to abortion, and no such right is implicitly protected by any constitutional provision,”

I agree with Alito statement and the ruling. The ruling has nothing to do with right or wrong in regard to abortion. It has do do with Constitution protections. -Not Found

I believe that you seem to be missing a very fundemental aspect of the Constitution and what it is in fact.

The Constitution does not grant any rights to the citizens. It is merely a quick referece sheet for the Government on things that they are not allowed to do.

You see, our "rights" are God given and God controlled. They are not granted by a piece of paper. That's what they want you to think.

Yes it's the faceapp gender swap of a selfie. Honestly the difference is pretty subtle. Like it obviously looks like a girl, but if you put the two pictures side by side, they are very similar. I'll send it to you in a PM.

Oh, I don't remember ever saying that here. But maybe I did, and I just forgot, I don't know.

Hey man, this is a major decision, you know? Like, really major. Okay, so don't you think I would have researched it first? Don't you think I would have already looked up the cost? Because I have, and a complete transition can cost over 100,000 dollars.

Now, I might not undergo "the operation", the current plan is only involving voice therapy and HRT. And that is a whole lot cheaper. Voice therapy can be done free at home, and HRT under my plan is less than $150 a month.

Why do you think I'd ever want to change back? The vast majority of trans people do not go back.

So you want to be a girl and are going to take steps in that direction.

Does that mean that you are not on a Christian website to seek advice or help in struggling with your decision and if it's right or not?

Then why are you here trying to teach? If you were teachable, we could help. If you wanted help and advice, we can help you. These are ife and death decisions boy so I suggest you take it seriously and have many many second thoughts about it.

And if you reject such willingness and offers to help you overcome this trial of yours, then we have to ask you, why are you here?

Please move on if you are adament about going trans. I'm sure they have websites for that sort of thing. And stop lying so much. Geez.

So you want to be a girl and are going to take steps in that direction.

Does that mean that you are not on a Christian website to seek advice or help in struggling with your decision and if it's right or not?

Then why are you here trying to teach? If you were teachable, we could help. If you wanted help and advice, we can help you. These are ife and death decisions boy so I suggest you take it seriously and have many many second thoughts about it.

And if you reject such willingness and offers to help you overcome this trial of yours, then we have to ask you, why are you here?

Please move on if you are adament about going trans. I'm sure they have websites for that sort of thing. And stop lying so much. Geez.
I'm going to stop discussing this on this thread.

Back to the actual topic.
I believe that you seem to be missing a very fundemental aspect of the Constitution and what it is in fact.

The Constitution does not grant any rights to the citizens. It is merely a quick referece sheet for the Government on things that they are not allowed to do.

You see, our "rights" are God given and God controlled. They are not granted by a piece of paper. That's what they want you to think.
The Constitution never says this.

Did you skip that day of school or something? It also doesn't say this document is what confers rights to the citizen and the citizen can not do anything else but what this document speciffically states...Where is that?

Don't get your education from what they say on the evening news.

Maybe you do not have God given inalienable rights because you may choose to not recognize them. But I can see them and not on the Constitution. The Constitution is for Them!

Well actually it is possible to go back by stopping taking hormones. A trans woman has to take hormones every day. You stop doing that, the changes will revert to some extent. Not fully, sure, and of course the surgery is irreversible. Yep, I want to feminize my body and, sure, have "boobies."

Obviously the constitution makes no reference to abortion, but where we disagree is that such a right is indeed implicitly protected by the constitution. Check out this fantastic article: https://onlysky.media/ruthshirley/h...-the-constitutional-case-for-abortion-rights/

Conservatives conveniently forget the Ninth Amendment: "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." In other words, just because a right is not given in the constitution ("enumerated" in the Constitution) does not mean that it isn't a legitimate right that the people should retain.

Your forgetting about state laws, powers.
The Republican-led state of Mississippi asked the Supreme Court to strike down a lower court ruling that stopped the 15-week abortion ban from taking place.

That Constitution says, ...There will be no law enacted about Religion. It says no law or encroachment of a man's personal weapons shall be made.

You see? It doesn't the citizen shall not or shall. It says now laws concerning...XXX shall be passed. Because it is talking to Governmnet, telling them some of the big things that they can not do.

It also doesn't say this document is what confers rights to the citizen and the citizen can not do anything else but what this document speciffically states...Where is that?
Sure doesn't. I cited the 9th amendment, which refutes that exact idea.
Your forgetting about state laws, powers.
The Republican-led state of Mississippi asked the Supreme Court to strike down a lower court ruling that stopped the 15-week abortion ban from taking place.
Some state powers have already been bypassed. For example, the right to... SLAVERY? That used to be a state power. But now it is not. Of course, the founding fathers owned slaves, so they could hardly have viewed it as immoral.

Let's rephrase your post. "... to strike down a lower court ruling that stopped the enslavement of African Americans from taking place." It would be ridiculous to object to this lower court ruling.

I view the situations as in parallel.

Its reliant on its mother equally as much as when it's born. Still needs to suckle on its mother and be fed for a few year. Most people are reliant on there mother until they leave school and get a job.
if a mother dies after the baby is born the baby can still survive. If the mother dies while the baby is in the womb, both will die.

I see the situation as you're trying to muddy the waters. So believe what you want to believe, but know that, the truth is out there...

Sure doesn't. I cited the 9th amendment, which refutes that exact idea.

Some state powers have already been bypassed. For example, the right to... SLAVERY? That used to be a state power. But now it is not. Of course, the founding fathers owned slaves, so they could hardly have viewed it as immoral.

Let's rephrase your post. "... to strike down a lower court ruling that stopped the enslavement of African Americans from taking place." It would be ridiculous to object to this lower court ruling.

I view the situations as in parallel.
Even Chief Justice Roberts would have ruled in favor of the State but he didn't want to gut Rode vs Wade.
The 13th amendment is found and sufficient to over rule any state law stating otherwise. Not the same in regard to abortion apparently by the majority of the justices of the Supreme Court to overrule state law at least for now. The power of legality of abortion is for now back to the states.

I don't claim to be a legal expert. But from the gist of it there wasn't found anything of sufficient weight in ALL of the constitution per the majority of the Supreme Court justices to rule against Mississippi state law. In fact they went much further and overturned Roe vs Wade stating to me they believed the absence of such weight shouldn't be used to overturn state abortion laws. But again I am not a lawyer or legal expert.

I don't claim to be a legal expert. But from the gist of it there wasn't found anything of sufficient weight in ALL of the constitution per the majority of the Supreme Court justices to rule against Mississippi state law. In fact they went much further and overturned Roe vs Wade stating to me they believed the absence of such weight shouldn't be used to overturn state abortion laws. But again I am not a lawyer or legal expert.

I'm no legal expert either and I've never called Saul, lol. But from what I understand of the decision, what their effort was to accomplish was to correct a mistake that had been made in 1973. They got some slick talking lawyers on meth and caught the Judge on a bad day and he said ok, sure it's Constituional, whatever.

But if he would have had one more cup of coffee, it never would have happened in 1973. But with all of the democaratic activity nwadays, it forces the judges to be all read up and fresh on what the truth is. And somebody said, you know what? That wasn't right. We should take another look at that. And the other judges said, hey, you are right sir...Overturned.

So all the yong hoes are upset and cry no fair. Because they want to be able to go hang at the bar and sleep with someone new every night. It's been like that for 50 years! Since the Cowboy days, right?! So it's unfair to change it...

Uh, it doesn't work that way. How can the President of our country go on tv and say, this is not over?! They are the Supreme Court. It is over. That's who they are!

I know Ed, and I am sad to say you will ever understand it.

Prolly so because I can rely on my own intuitions and opinions and you never adequetely articulate your position anyway, so that's cool I guess.. I don't need to understand what you think.

And the truth is, there is no "Constitutional" protection that makes it legal for women to murder their babies as a form of birth control. Murder is illegal Brother.. And it always has been.

So there's going to be more babies born in the future. That's good, a praise the Lord blessing! And there's always Maury Povich to help them sort out the details of who's who, lol. Maury is going to get a flock of new Customers!

Woooow, they did it!

Do you know what this means? It means that a curse that is upon America (For abortions) wil be lifted within the same hour that the announcement is made. That;s what was said would happen.

I guess this also means that the country is about to go violent, so be careful out there! I know there is many pro choice people on the board who will get angry and stat spouting off their view. I don't care how you feel. I think it's a Praise the Lord moment.
Yes!!! Thank You JESUS!

Why do some people think unborn babies are not individual human beings with the right to life. Its a bit obvious, just need to look at oneself, everyone is a individual. A baby and mother are seperate human beings. A unborn baby has its own head and brain and arms and legs and feelings.
You're right, I absolutely agree.

Back