Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Roe vs Wade - Michigan impact

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That’s the direction.
I’m not sure how much of this you know about, but it was a leaked “Draft Opinion” from February from the Supreme Court but it isn’t law yet.

There is broad speculation that a member of the Democratic Party leaked the Opinion Draft in order to fire up the Primaries that are happening now and this coming November.

The Supreme Court has launched an investigation on who leaked the document and I’m confident the person responsible will be found. I have to assume this person will do much jail time and a lengthy Federal Prison sentence will be had.
Yes I know. I also know in the draft it was included that they ought not to let outside influence change their position.

According to Chief Justice Roberts a decision or a official ruling hasn't been made yet despite the leaked opinion. So if the court decides the Constitution doesn't specifically grant the freedom of abortion then the power of that legality goes back to the states. State laws would prevail.

According to Chief Justice Roberts a decision or a official ruling hasn't been made yet despite the leaked opinion. So if the court decides the Constitution doesn't specifically grant the freedom of abortion then the power of that legality goes back to the states. State laws would prevail.
That’s the astounding change.

That the matter is a case at all is astounding. That the leaning is against is astounding. If they crumble under public opinion, law and order are dead having been murdered by the popular opinion at the moment. Justices weren’t placed there to reflect the will of current opinion. It’s not supposed to be a court of, and for public opinion.

Yes I know. I also know in the draft it was included that they ought not to let outside influence change their position.

It prolly was one of their wives or secretaries that leaked it. One that uses abortion as birth control?
So if we leak this out, all of the women will freak out in protest and maybe make them change their mind before the election or something. Except if they announce it in June it'll already be in effect before the elections, Lol!

I think, the black cloud of evil that was so apparent in the Obama administration and over America during that time is back with Biden and things don't look good right now. So this might just be God's way of giving us some encouragement and hope. This is God doing this, because we prayed. They can't stop God!

When Roe vs Wade is overturned, tis nation will be lit with fire! The pro-murder folks in protest and the Christians in revival. This is going to be funny, praise the Lord!!! :hysterical

Reactions: JLB
I think there are fears about how jurisdiction is going to work. Can a state prosecute a oersin for going across state lines?
I would have to say no. Growing up I lived next to Idaho. The drinking age in Idaho was 19. You only went to jail in Washington if you got pulled over drunk in their state. Going to Idaho and drinking in Idaho at age 19 wasn’t illegal in Washington.
As far as Abortion, women from Texas are going to Oklahoma and they are not prosecuted.
t's a sticky situation, mainly because a lot of equal right legislation dealing with body autonomy references Roe v Wade.
Same sex marriage wasn’t founded on Roe vs Wade. I feel like it’s just stirring a frenzy. My daughter was in a frenzy the other day…. Fear can get some people so wound up they can loose reality. I can see traditional marriage going back to the way it was, but not without something of equal value taking it’s place.
Laws regarding sex policing of even straight people could cone back. But like before only some ground are likely to get prosecuted
Washington State had sodomy laws on the books, but I’ve never in my life heard anyone ever getting prosecuted except a pedophile.

I would not be surprised if we find out the leak came from the wife of one of the justices. Yeah, that one, the one who also worked hard against the constitution in trying to illegally overturn an election.
I have not heard of that… can you provide a link?

I would have to say no. Growing up I lived next to Idaho. The drinking age in Idaho was 19. You only went to jail in Washington if you got pulled over drunk in their state. Going to Idaho and drinking in Idaho at age 19 wasn’t illegal in Washington.
As far as Abortion, women from Texas are going to Oklahoma and they are not prosecuted.

Same sex marriage wasn’t founded on Roe vs Wade. I feel like it’s just stirring a frenzy. My daughter was in a frenzy the other day…. Fear can get some people so wound up they can loose reality. I can see traditional marriage going back to the way it was, but not without something of equal value taking it’s place.

Washington State had sodomy laws on the books, but I’ve never in my life heard anyone ever getting prosecuted except a pedophile.
in my state, and many southern states Spdomy laws were used as an excuse to arrest queer people. There are people that are registered sex offenders because of the laws. It was only lifted in the 2000s. It's wild. 2 adults in a town I grew up in were threatened to be charged with aodomy because they were dancing together at a county fair. I know both of them and niether is a pedophile.

As such, a prophet would speak in utter confidence in what he has prophesied.

He is not a prophet.

He was just speaking to Sean and the Spirit moved him.

We should all prophesy… speak forth by the Spirit as He moves us.

Can you guys stop saying a decision hasn’t been made yet as though it’s all in the and who knows what will happen.

in my state, and many southern states Spdomy laws were used as an excuse to arrest queer people. There are people that are registered sex offenders because of the laws. It was only lifted in the 2000s. It's wild. 2 adults in a town I grew up in were threatened to be charged with aodomy because they were dancing together at a county fair. I know both of them and niether is a pedophile.

I think it'd be hard to argue that there is not some type of mental disorder going on there though. And I've always heard that most mental patients are institutionalized for their own safety and that of the ccommunity because of the potential for it to worsen and they become bad or worse. I think even before that they used to execute sodomites caught in the act? Because it was weird and unnatural and it prolly scared the pee out of them. You'll counter with how acceptable and normal it is in this day and age but that's merely your opinion when your're speaking to someone who's old school. Even so, I'm not saying that we should execute the gays. They are people and are going to do what they choose to do. So give them their own city, or state. Heck, give 'em their own nation, lol. But not the whole world. It should be illegal in my state!

Don't tell me about modern preferences. It's weird. What is the good old way? Oh, Girls! There's nothing wrong with a good woman. Girls have such wonderful spirits! And they're pretty and they smell good. It is not good for man to be alone. You don't have to be scared of women bro. Just my old school opinion and I learned it well. And the moral of the story is: What a wonderful world it is that has Girls in it...!

Can you guys stop saying a decision hasn’t been made yet as though it’s all in the and who knows what will happen.

I think the implication is that we are being given some time to pray about it! Lift up your voice about it! Pray that enemy interference with it being overturned be blocked and all of their traps fail and backfire on them. Hehehe.

Leaks out of SCOTUS have happened before.
This leak generated unprecedented funding for abortion in anticipation of the documents language being foreseen as boding Roe v. Wade being overturned.

in my state, and many southern states Spdomy laws were used as an excuse to arrest queer people
Seems to me they would have to prove sodomy was actually taking place. Regardless, if sodomy is occurring between two consisting adults the state should have no say in the matter. It should only be used in cases of rape or pedophiles.

wild. 2 adults in a town I grew up in were threatened to be charged with aodomy because they were dancing together at a county fair. I know both of them and niether is a pedophile.
That’s crazy…. Talk about being legalistic. That’s that mentality that says dancing leads to sex, so you can’t dance.
How does one get charged, or threatens to be charged with an uncommitted crime?

I think it'd be hard to argue that there is not some type of mental disorder going on there though.
mental illness is a condition that makes it that a person can not function mentally in society. Unless the person can't function without constantly needing sexual stimuli, it's not a disorder. Most lgbt people I know with disorders are usually coping mechanisms from isolation, trust issues, abandonment, etc.

And I've always heard that most mental patients are institutionalized for their own safety and that of the ccommunity because of the potential for it to worsen and they become bad or worse.
I worked in this fi2ld and unless the person is an extreme danger to themselves or others, they aren't usually institutionalized. Someone has to be a serial rapist, an invalid, or murderous to get completely locked up.

I think even before that they used to execute sodomites caught in the act? Because it was weird and unnatural and it prolly scared the pee out of them.
No, people were executed in the old Testament because of the need to push the blood line for the birth of Jesus.

You'll counter with how acceptable and normal it is in this day and age but that's merely your opinion when your're speaking to someone who's old school. Even so, I'm not saying that we should execute the gays. They are people and are going to do what they choose to do. So give them their own city, or state. Heck, give 'em their own nation, lol. But not the whole world. It should be illegal in my state!
So if your state decides to make Christianity illegal, you would be fine with that?

Don't tell me about modern preferences. It's weird. What is the good old way? Oh, Girls! There's nothing wrong with a good woman. Girls have such wonderful spirits! And they're pretty and they smell good. It is not good for man to be alone. You don't have to be scared of women bro. Just my old school opinion and I learned it well. And the moral of the story is: What a wonderful world it is that has Girls in it...!
If it works for you, I won't stop you.

Back