Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russians refusing to fight

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
God sent Jesus and he come for a reason. To free fallen man from the prison humanity is trapped in and th complete mess. That's what its all about. Thats the hope, that's the liberty, that's the freedom. Where the spirit is there is liberty. Like Jesus said he is not of this world. He come to this prison to free us.

This prison world is full of death and destruction and is soul destroying. The punishment for sin. Thank Jesus Christ today and ask for forgiveness and mercy and have a positive outlook towards eternal life. This world is a never ending joke that claims it can save the world yet just destroys it even more through corruption.

Everyone should refuse to fight. Why should a handful of psychopaths dictate the destruction and displacement of millions of lives in there own world view and get other people to do there dirty work while they sit back and watch and enjoy a steak and lobster platter.

Why don't those who have a problem take it to the boxing ring themselves and beat the crap out each other legally and the world can sit back and watch and share the popcorn.
Some one else's son fighting and dying in a rich man's war . That has been going on a long time :crying .

Can you play bass ? I can thump a little but 6 string guitar is my thing :rocking.
I can play a little. I can do a couple Begees, queen, and King's X songs I can pull out. 6 and 7 string guitar is where I have the most hours. I tried 8, but I found that it lacks the sale of a bass and is uncomfortable as a guitar for me.

My thoughts are it would be like USA troops going to fight Canadians , I know a terrible thought :crying . A civil war type of war .

You know the officers in the Russian army are smart enough to know this would be a BIG issue with the troops . But I guess Putin gets what Putin wants :shrug .
That's a good analogy. I live on a boarder state and we see our fair share of Canadians over here.

Never did like the 60s,70s jibe
I grew up on it .born in 73. I often photo old homes of that era and can date homes based upon the space age(57 to I believe the shuttle program),the era called mid century modern ,1949 to 1980.it has a subset of a look .I would have take a photo of those homes that show it .

Wings,large triangles in the garages or walls. Art deco like.

ANZAC day tomorrow, where the country pays respect and acknowledges those who serve and have served in the name of freedom. How great is it people are actually allowed to move freely and can have this service and are not locked down for months on end and forced to stay home and not visit there friends and family or go for a walk in the park or along the beach or go for a isolated peaceful fish maybe a paddleboard or face a penalty.

I just find it confusing because the government tells people if they stay home they are saving lives but soldiers don't stay home and have a nap, the vulnerable stay home and have a nap , and the fit healthy soldiers go out and take on whatever comes there way being taught not to fear there enemy.

The values they hold on to even to death so a family can enjoy holding hands and have a peaceful walk along the beach at sunset without receiving a penalty or feel threatened. They are the ones who sacrifice and suffer to hold us up.

Stay home and save lives. No. Thank you to all those who have suffered and who have defended and protected the people and sacrificed there lives to save lives so people can enjoy the simple things in life like being allowed to visit there own family so they can embrace each other, and a old veteran can go for a peaceful walk in the park without being harrased, and someone can go catch a fish for dinner and feed there family without being taken away and locked in a age for it.

Its great our dearly loved veterans can go for a peaceful walk in a park without being surrounded and harrassed and questioned why they are going for a peaceful walk in the park.

Back