Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russians refusing to fight

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm only gonna say .I'm glad that I was able to support refugees .

The fact of whether it's right or wrong won't save souls .not that argument isn't worth debating or siding on .

I will say the military can't ,yes our can't meet strength quotas .

We are back to Carter days as the military was demoralized from the Vietnam war .

I'm only gonna say .I'm glad that I was able to support refugees .

The fact of whether it's right or wrong won't save souls .not that argument isn't worth debating or siding on .

I will say the military can't ,yes our can't meet strength quotas .

We are back to Carter days as the military was demoralized from the Vietnam war .
My wife and I have spoken many times and if we had the opportunity to help the refugees that come to America, we would open our homes in a heart beat.
I've been hearing that the Russian moral is very low. I couldn't imagine fighting a war I didn't believe in.

What do you mean about strength quotas?

My wife and I have spoken many times and if we had the opportunity to help the refugees that come to America, we would open our homes in a heart beat.
I've been hearing that the Russian moral is very low. I couldn't imagine fighting a war I didn't believe in.

What do you mean about strength quotas?
Let me post the link ,it's long and they have opinions .but they are more center line on things .

The opinions against joining as you know I was rated I tend to agree .

Everyone should refuse to fight. Why should a handful of psychopaths dictate the destruction and displacement of millions of lives in there own world view and get other people to do there dirty work while they sit back and watch and enjoy a steak and lobster platter.

Why don't those who have a problem take it to the boxing ring themselves and beat the crap out each other legally and the world can sit back and watch and share the popcorn.

Soldiers on all sides are tired, stressed, dirty, rank, and miserable, fighting people they dont even know for what?. Because there authority has a issue with another authority. Over 99% of this world don't want a fight, they just want to live there lives in peace.

The angel of manipulation and lies in the name of freedom that doesn't exist or the name of safety that's a lie. How many millions of people have been murdered in those names. Millions of people were murdered under Hitler and Stalin for example in the name of the countries safety.

And what support do soldiers and veterans ever get back?. I mean forced to bom or kill there enemy when in there conscience they know they were someone's loved one, a child who will never see there dad again. I mean unless they psychopathic that's a recipe for depression and PTSD.

Back