Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russians refusing to fight

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why does the news always show things people dot need to know or see. I mean local news the other day some guy flipped out on another guy and stabbed him. I mean no one needs to know that, the authorities arrested the individual who attacked another individual and they can sort it out. Why tell everyone on the news. No one wants or needs to know that. People just want to live there life in peace and not get pumped with anxiety and negativity all the time.

Why does the news always show things people dot need to know or see. I mean local news the other day some guy flipped out on another guy and stabbed him. I mean no one needs to know that, the authorities arrested the individual who attacked another individual and they can sort it out. Why tell everyone on the news. No one wants or needs to know that. People just want to live there life in peace and not get pumped with anxiety and negativity all the time.

They do that, to incite fear. So everyone will be scared of their shadow. A scared population is an easy population to control.

But yea tho we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, fear not, for God Almighty be with us. And it's those people who are the dangerous ones to them. Because most of them are Pi**ed off and armed to the teeth. And sure were a minority right now, but just wait until after Roe vs Wade is overturned! Then we could be a majority perhaps!

How are people suppose to just live there life in peace when all they get pumped with is other people's issues. Its not right. I love the world and pray for the world.

God has been rejected and man looks to man as some sort of hero that can save the world but it never ends well when man gives man authority, just need to look at history to know that.

How are people suppose to just live there life in peace when all they get pumped with is other people's issues.

Easy! By getting pumped up with God's issues. Because when you seek the Lord first, you will find Him and then you will enter into what God calls, His rest. Being at peace in one's spirit is (one of) the ways that God confirms that He is with you.

The Lord told me to stop watching the news, that what I need to know, He will tell me. Actually He told me twice, lol.

They do that, to incite fear. So everyone will be scared of their shadow. A scared population is an easy population to control.

Its ridiculous. I mean who knows alot is unnderground stuff. I mean random dude gets a followed and stabbed, random house gets attacked and burnt down, and it's on the news. Some people probably didn't pay there debt and have issues who knows, the public don't need to know those stories, keep the situation to law enforcement.

Why does the public need to know this garbage?. Its underworld stuff should be kept between the trouble makers and law enforcement it's no one else's business no one wants to know that they want to know if it's a sunny day and the surf is good. Probably freak people out and make them feel unsafe. Why tell everyone all the negative things.

What's on the news today. 22 vulnerable people died from a virus this month. What does the news want me do about it?, remind me everyday how many people have died , 5, 10, 8, so I have a cry everyday and get more depressed?. I don't know. Why tell me those things.

The news is going on about gangster shootouts. I always find it amazing when government's force people to hand over there guns in the name of safety and the only people who do are law abiding citizens like hunters for sport, farmers for pest control, and sport shooting enthusiasts hoping to win an olympic medal.

I have never felt more safe in society knowing I cannot defend myself in any way if need be and the only people with guns are hard criminals and law enforcement. Anyhow if I ever get robbed at gun point and shot dead I will call the authorities to come save me.

If I was an authority I would feel safe. I mean allowed to walk around armed with a bullet proof vest, tazer, batten , and pepper spray. I mean that's like full self protection and safety.

I'm trying to understand how a government cencors a mass shooting video and makes it illegal to view, yet the mainstream media is allowed to show the entire nation on the news injured and traumatised people and buldings being blown up and military hardware going full force in wars.

Myself personally I don't watch any extreme content because it disturbs me, I don't want to view any psychopaths flipping out and I have no intention to. As soon as I see conflict on the news I change channels.

I went to the store and was asked if I done my civil duty for the day, and I said yea I helped an elderly lady with some big items as I seen she was struggling ( that's the truth), and they said oh I was talking about voting. Lol. Last time they gave me a warning for not voting because it's manditory, what they going to do this time arrest me and lock me in a cage because I have about as much trust in a politician as they do me. Give me your individual power and authority and trust one of us to represent you or we will give you a penalty.

Back home I was wondering how life's going in the community, last time I was there authorities were looking for a group of murderous thugs, 2 creeps with a gun, a halfwit with a gun a fake beard and a turban, a mindless lowlife, 2 vicious morons, 2 armed and violent mungrels, 3 stooges, 3 desperate and wild eyed gutless goons, 3 vicious apes, 2 overweight women and a man with a gun, a scruffy little thug, some little germ, and a lunatic scumbag with a knife.

Gang growth is overtaking police recruitment in my home country. Gun violence is increasing its like a little LA. That was after the PM said guns were bad and made people hand them in so I would expect to see a decrease in good n violence not a increase. But gangs are her friend, she gave them money on government contracts. I mean I don't know anyone who funds one of the hardest street gangs in the country and gives them heaps of cash.

I have never known anything so stupid and ridiculous. What fool would give a street gang nearly 3 million for a "drug rehabilitation program". Like somehow gangs are the good guys who don't sell meth and get people hooked?.

The government gave this gang nearly 3 million.

Back