Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Russians refusing to fight

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why would I want to live in a country I don't feel safe and not even allowed the right to defend myself equally and gun violence and crime is on the rise and the government funds gangs with my tax while I work hard to live a respectful and peaceful life. Its a complete joke. People wonder why I complain. Why not.

Even the elders having to place a Rahui because it's getting out of hand. A Rahui is not a general law you can get arrested for but its a rule of the land that should always be respected.

I left the region after I drove past a idiot in my vehicle and they pulled a gun on me from there vehicle, and on my way to work in the morning I went to get gas and had to hold back some little aggressive germ in the store threatening to stab someone up. As soon as he went for his victim I had to take him down. I don't need that crap in my life.

All the news I'm hearing on the alternative channels is in agreement that Putin is in Ukraine doing a good thing and has good will.

I always wonder what people's opinions are when Jesus told his disciples to take a sword with them on there journey.

I believe it's because Jesus knew how dangerous the journey was and when potential offenders would come there way they would see they could defend themselves so they would see they not vulnerable victims.

That's normal, its anti violence and not promoting violence it's showing offending criminals in there path they not easy victims.

I mean in my community a dude finally got his fish fish at the dock and was so proud wanted to go home and cook it but got stood over by some gutless goons and they stole it from him.

I have had dodgy people turn up when I'm fishing and I just pull out my huge hunting and fishing knife and start cutting up some bait.

All the news I'm hearing on the alternative channels is in agreement that Putin is in Ukraine doing a good thing and has good will.

Well it's a fact Ukraine is not in Russia and Russia is in Ukraine so best ask the people of Ukraine if Putin is doing a good thing.

This world is a bit mentally challenged because you dont win wars by invading and boming countries, the last thing people respect is someone else blowing up there country and people trying to gain respect. You don't get respect that way. Trying to take over a country and the people through violence and force thinking it's going to get the people of the countries respect is just mentally deranged.

I believe it's because Jesus knew how dangerous the journey was and when potential offenders would come there way they would see they could defend themselves so they would see they not vulnerable victims.

That's normal, its anti violence and not promoting violence it's showing offending criminals in there path they not easy victims.

Maybe the elders in the Church should add a security team alongside the worship team. Armed guards in the Christian Churches? Cover all windows during the service you guys and keep a lookout for goons ans buffons. Why not? These are the last days and anything could happen. The police sure have their guns. The military has theirs. The farmers got theirs. The inner city grannys have their 38 special. So it's no big deal for Christians to be armed. I have a feeling that there are many more pistols in Church than people realize already.

I mean in my community a dude finally got his fish fish at the dock and was so proud wanted to go home and cook it but got stood over by some gutless goons and they stole it from him.

I have had dodgy people turn up when I'm fishing and I just pull out my huge hunting and fishing knife and start cutting up some bait.

Isn't that terrible? But this is the exact reason that Pistols were invented. "No." Come to dinner tonight if you like and we can all eat it, but you can't take it from me. I'll fight for it.

I got strong arm robbed when I was a young guy. When he said give me all your money, I felt sorry for him cuz he picked a broke guy, lol. I had 63 cents in change. I said to him, man why you robbing people? I don't even have any money except change and you can have that and maybe it'll help you. And I showed him the inside of my wallet, that I had no cash. ...and he says, gimme that pouch wite boy. He meant my wallet. It was brand new, one f those leather biker wallets with the chain, and I had just got that and liked it. So I said no man, you can have the change, but we'll fight over the wallet. (I was scared crapless cuz he was twice my size!) so I look him real deep in the eye and said I'll fight you with every ounce I got and I might just get lucky...and he goes, cool and turned and walked away. The only reason I didn't lose that day is because I was willing to stand up to him.

This same ting is happening in the Ukraine. People are standing up and helping the Russians. Because Putin stood up.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

So I pray that God is with Putin and helps him in any way he needs.

Maybe the elders in the Church should add a security team alongside the worship team. Armed guards in the Christian Churches? Cover all windows during the service you guys and keep a lookout for goons ans buffons. Why not? These are the last days and anything could happen. The police sure have their guns. The military has theirs. The farmers got theirs. The inner city grannys have their 38 special. So it's no big deal for Christians to be armed. I have a feeling that there are many more pistols in Church than people realize already.

Isn't that terrible? But this is the exact reason that Pistols were invented. "No." Come to dinner tonight if you like and we can all eat it, but you can't take it from me. I'll fight for it.

I got strong arm robbed when I was a young guy. When he said give me all your money, I felt sorry for him cuz he picked a broke guy, lol. I had 63 cents in change. I said to him, man why you robbing people? I don't even have any money except change and you can have that and maybe it'll help you. And I showed him the inside of my wallet, that I had no cash. ...and he says, gimme that pouch wite boy. He meant my wallet. It was brand new, one f those leather biker wallets with the chain, and I had just got that and liked it. So I said no man, you can have the change, but we'll fight over the wallet. (I was scared crapless cuz he was twice my size!) so I look him real deep in the eye and said I'll fight you with every ounce I got and I might just get lucky...and he goes, cool and turned and walked away. The only reason I didn't lose that day is because I was willing to stand up to him.

This same ting is happening in the Ukraine. People are standing up and helping the Russians. Because Putin stood up.

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

So I pray that God is with Putin and helps him in any way he needs.

I been through my whole life and I'm the only one of my friends who I grew up with who never went to prison. And I always stood by them in a positive way to try keep them out of trouble. Everytime when they were with me they never got arrested I always tried keep them out of trouble, yet as soon as I was not with them they in trouble or prison. They knew I would never put up with there crap and they don't do any trouble making crap around me. Even when they try I put them in there place and let them know they just goons, but I got respect so they never caused trouble with me for it.

I always wondered why my friends parents liked me, I think it's because they knew they not going to get a knock on the door by authorities that night to bail someone out of jail.

And after all those years of trying to keep my best friend out of trouble and he must have at least 30 criminal offences only because I wasn't there and he knows it because he don't get in trouble when he's with me, now he's married with a family and has a good job, the past is behind him, that's great. Its something positive in life I can look back on.

I like witnessing inspirational stories in life. Its great. I mean my friend who both parents were killed in car crash and burnt alive when he was young I mean he went off the rails always getting into trouble with the law, it's understandable he was lost and obviously traumatised, yet he found himself and now has a family and his own successful business going really well and just achieving in everything he does. He's putting all his energy into what his parents would have wanted him to do. I believe he can see that now, why be miserable, take all that energy that's been inherited and use it for positive that's what it's there for. Its great to see.

I have always stayed neutral in my life and I have always stood my ground.

I mean i literally have been in the middle of a racial war that ended up with a whole field of hundreds of whites on one side and hundreds of asians on the other and I stood right in the middle and tried stop it as I had respect on both sides and I did not want to see anyone hurt or fighting it's dosturbing. And I tell you every morning I still got on the bus and i sat next to the same asian guy who was minding his own business that got picked on for no reason. I didn't give a crap what anyone thought expecting me to take a side. It was absolutely disgusting and immoral. I do think I did help prevent a big racial brawl by being neutral and keeping respect so I could try calm the situation down.

Takes some nerve to do things like that. You can get attacked by both sides. But it was, I think, what Jesus would have done.

Takes some nerve to do things like that. You can get attacked by both sides. But it was, I think, what Jesus would have done.

Depending on the situation. I knew many on both sides and they knew I was no part of it so I had the opportunity to prevent people from fighting. No side seen me as a problem if I was talking to the other. It was disturbing. Its like having two friends who want to fight each other and you get upset because you don't want to take sides so you do your best to stop them having a fight. I'm not saying they were all my friends but when you don't like violence you don't want to see anyone hurt. Nothing happened in the end and everything calmed down after that and there was no more issues. Amazing how it started with two people and ended up with hundreds about to brawl. Crazy.

Its amazing how powerful words can be. I guess that's why scripture calls it a sword. I mean I have always talked my way out of trouble. I had a group of drunk dudes recently who falsely accused me and wanted to bash me and I have no idea what I said but I wasn't afraid and they just flee. Not because they were scared but because I got into there brain and convinced them I was no trouble. They thought they were tough and were talking garbage, but it's better to use you brains than brawn. My words beat there words so they must flee humbled.

The accusation was I grabbed one of the guys girlfriend's bum. Completely false , he was just upset his girlfriend liked me and we having a chat so looking for a excuse to beat me up. Even after the woman come to me and apologised to me, I'm not sure why as she didn't have a issue and done nothing wrong and neither did I, no need to apologise, but If I was her I would think twice about being with a dude who wants to falsely accuse and get his friends and beat up any dude who talks to her, that's a sign he should probably seek anger management theorpy or something and could lead to domestic violence if he can't even trust and has no respect for his own girlfriend like she's some sort of slut.

I got him a good one though, I said see all those cameras, go ask for the footage and gather your evidence because there is none I assaulted your girlfriend.

But I didn't even even need that when the woman herself says it was not true and his own girlfriend stood up for my innocence.

I hate false accusations. I got falsely accused just a couple days ago. I was accused of collusion. I told the germ if they got a problem take it to security don't accuse me of collusion when it's completely false. People trying to destroy me.

Some guys don't get it. If they get upset when there wife or girlfriend talks to another dude they are basically saying they don't trust them or respect them so they best to probably just end it. Remember, a woman is not your property. You don't own her. She's not your possession.

The fundamental foundation in a relationship is trust and respect. If you have trust and respect you wouldn't care if your partner is having a friendly conversation with someone else.

Back