Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

San Jose Pentecostal church conducts exorcism ritual on 3-year-old, leading to death

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So you're an anarchist too. Wow, you getting quite the list of pronouns added below your name. I'm starting to understand why you might not have any room for Christianity. You're a busy man.
A political affiliation is hardly something to be ashamed of. Most Republicans are Christians.
So...what. In the world, would make you think, that a side community of Christians is just the ticket for you?
I enjoy spending time in this community and interacting with the people here.

To be honest ..I have an anarchist bend .at times ,vote all you want the state doesn't work for you .but have money and viola it does

Satan as a symbol has appealed to me

You're lying through your teeth boy. Come clean about it. I dare you.

Well you may be "Proud of it" to other things, but apparently not with satanism!

Symbol. :rofl2

So you're dis-associating with satan, but are embracing his name...??? Can. You. Hear. Your. Self?

That's as you say, non-sensical.

To be honest ..I have an anarchist bend .at times ,vote all you want the state doesn't work for you .but have money and viola it does
Edward I am part of the veteran community,gasp that has anarchists,atheists and others .it's anything but one mind on beliefs ,only in that we served and help each other from being one of the 22.

Currently I need a septic drain field .the local veteran community supported locally by non vets and vets is paying for it .they help with things like this.

Don't assume a Christian only hangs in communities of believers .

There are things I know Christians don't get and I have to ask the vets.onky two vets with PTSD are in my church and we talk .one lives near me and we talk trash .I send him marine jokes and he gives it back to this army .

Good lord it's possible to mock God ,and I'm not for it and use the necromanicon as a mockery .

To me I don't agree but I get it .it's not different then the current if you don't get my rebel battle flag then you need a history education argument .I am of a confederate slave owner lineage .people borrow symbols all the time . I don't care for the neo confederate flag idea or south lost cause revamp .

My dad made my know the civil war basics .God I miss being able to talk to him about history finds on confederate graves in Florida and battle sights .

Don't assume a Christian only hangs in communities of believers .

I know! Jesus hung out with sinners too. But Jesus had a specific purpose for wanting to be there, and who wouldn't?

TE said he does not particularly want any Christian help in seeking God here, so why do you think he wants to be here.

Is it the Holy Spirit keeping him here? After all the crap I have been giving him? He must feel like I call him on the carpet for everything he says. But he's still here.

So it has to be either the Holy Spirit, or another prolly nefarious goal in mind. Excuse me, something he hasn't said yet.

I have to keep talking to the boy. And giving it to him straight too. On the off chance that it is the Holy Spirit, I can't quit on the boy can I?

You're lying through your teeth boy. Come clean about it. I dare you.

Well you may be "Proud of it" to other things, but apparently not with satanism!

Symbol. :rofl2

So you're dis-associating with satan, but are embracing his name...??? Can. You. Hear. Your. Self?

That's as you say, non-sensical.
What, you're a Republican also?

So it's te smith, Atheist, satanist, homosexual, anarchist, republican...

Are we missing any?
Jesus Christ, Edward! I am not a Republican, not by any means. In fact I have an abhorrence for the party. No, I am only saying that for a lot of Christians, Republican is an important identity.

Why would you think that the statement "most Republicans are Christians" coming from an atheist would imply that the atheist is a Republican? That's nonsense.

Now then, I am proud of Satanism but not enough to spread it around publicly around the forums. If you don't understand that, then so be it, I can't explain it to you any further.

The only reason it is non-sensical to you is because you are operating from the Christian paradigm. Satanism is not just Christianity in reverse. It is a non-theistic religion, and even a non-spiritual one. That is why you are apparently unable to grasp it, because your religion is spiritual. It's totally different.

Perhaps. It is more like Taoism than Christianity, at any rate. However, it does term itself a religion.
Somewhere I met a satanist in the army ,I can't remember.

The strangest was the guys who believed that 911 was a false flag and that the CIA staged it .

To me I don't agree but I get it .it's not different then the current if you don't get my rebel battle flag then you need a history education argument .I am of a confederate slave owner lineage .people borrow symbols all the time . I don't care for the neo confederate flag idea or south lost cause revamp .

I wouldn't walk in your house and say Eww if I saw a confederate flag. I understand what was going on in history at the time. It is a good thing that the slaves were freed, but if they'd a had a couple more corncobs, they might'a whooped em...(Lol) I'm just kdding around Brother.

Nowadays the confederate flag is used more for a sweet home alabama type of sentiment.

But that don't mean that the satanists are the good satanists now cuz they dont worship satan, only satanism and its teachings. Ummm, what? Besides, we know this boy is fond of not saying everything at once. I don't think he's any 32 degree or whatever they call it, but you know as well as I do that, that road does lead to death.

I wouldn't walk in your house and say Eww if I saw a confederate flag. I understand what was going on in history at the time. It is a good thing that the slaves were freed, but if they'd a had a couple more corncobs, they might'a whooped em...(Lol) I'm just kdding around Brother.

Nowadays the confederate flag is used more for a sweet home alabama type of sentiment.

But that don't mean that the satanists are the good satanists now cuz they dont worship satan, only satanism and its teachings. Ummm, what? Besides, we know this boy is fond of not saying everything at once. I don't think he's any 32 degree or whatever they call it, but you know as well as I do that, that road does lead to death.
The Confederate battle flag ,ugh .
There are statures memorials at govt places that commermerise confederate vets and have the Confederate cross and or battle flag .these are in the late 1890s.

Context ,my brother hardly liberal said that would be akin to letting Germany honor their nazi war dead outside of grand yards .

He has a point .I have photos of this on both Thomasville,ga and Montecello ,fl.

But that don't mean that the satanists are the good satanists now cuz they dont worship satan, only satanism and its teachings.
I told you the teachings, and you can find them on The Satanic Temple website; they are perfectly reasonable ideals.
I don't think he's any 32 degree or whatever they call it, but you know as well as I do that, that road does lead to death.
What is that? You don't mean the Left-Hand Path, do you?

Here's another one you might like...

I've argued the same things she was arguing before myself, especially what she uses at 3:32, and most aren't even up enough on evolutionary science to get the argument. When you tell it to uneducated types they tend to simply dismiss it, assuming there must be an answer and they just don't know what it is. Those on a scholarly level, however, know very well there's a serious problem with their case, which is what the professor admits he was thinking when talking to her. In the back of their heads they know they don't have a good answer, so they have to sound as confident as possible even while you're blowing massive holes in their argument they really can't explain.

I stopped even caring about the evolution-creation debate even back in college as a result of it. It's never much of an intelligent argument. Their whole theory of punctuated equilibrium is propped up by "scientific" make-believe, but when I tried to discuss it I either got silence, a dismissive attitude, or this erudite demeanor from the educated class that I just came to my own determinations on the subject and set it aside, never to return. It's a dead subject to me, and has been for almost 30 years.

Why would you think that the statement "most Republicans are Christians" coming from an atheist would imply that the atheist is a Republican? That's nonsense.

Why you Closet Republican you! Come out of that closet, we know you're really a Republican. Republicans are anarcharists at heart so you done let that cat out, lol.

I'm Jk.

The only reason it is non-sensical to you is because you are operating from the Christian paradigm. Satanism is not just Christianity in reverse. It is a non-theistic religion, and even a non-spiritual one. That is why you are apparently unable to grasp it, because your religion is spiritual. It's totally different.

Well you see, I took the red pill. You took the blue pill and seem happy with it. Sort of.

The only reason it is non-sensical to you is because you are operating from the Christian paradigm. Satanism is not just Christianity in reverse. It is a non-theistic religion, and even a non-spiritual one.

Ok no, LoL.

There are different versions of Satanism as you probably already know, the theistic and non-theistic. If you are into non-theistic Satanism then you are involved in the tame version. I can invite someone to here who was deeply involved in real Satanism to give the other side of the coin if necessary, but the idea that there is no Devil is rather ridiculous from a Christian perspective.

Are you familiar with the testimonies of those who have been involved in the real thing, and escaped to tell about it? I could at least provide a few excerpts. The following is from one of Rebecca Brown's books:

The meeting was held in a very large isolated barn which had been roughly remodeled for the purpose. I suppose that there were a couple thousand people there from the whole surrounding area... the victim was dragged kicking and screaming through the side door and up unto the stage. The main Easter sacrifice was always a man. Occasionally additional sacrifices of women, children, or animals are made, but the ceremony centers around the sacrifice of a man. Often a hitchhiker is picked up some days before the ceremony and carefully guarded until the time of the meeting. In the eyes of Satan and the crowd, that man becomes Jesus and Satan's supposed victory over Jesus at the cross is celebrated.

I watched in utter horror as a crown of huge long thorns was driven into the young man's head; the thorns going in so deep as to pierce his skull. Then he was stripped and beaten with whips tipped with metal studs, and tortured with spikes and red-hot pokers. Finally he was nailed to a cross, which was then picked up and placed in a hole in the ground just in front of the middle of the platform. I will never forget the stench of burned and tormented flesh, the screams of the victim, his writhing in agony, his pleas for mercy. The crowd roared like a pack of wild animals, the inhuman voices of many demons from within the crowd joining in. They jeered and cheered as the cross was raised into place and dropped down into the hole. Satan had appeared by that time and sat on his throne nodding in approval... Satan appeared in human form as usual, dressed completely in shining white. But his eyes glowed red as a flame and he threw back his head and gave a howl and a scream and a hideous laugh of victory as the high priest drove a long spike through the man's head, pinning it to the cross, killing him. The crowd went crazy, screaming and shouting and dancing in crazed ecstasy at the "victory"...

Satan vanished shortly after that to go on to the next Black Sabbath sacrifice. At his departure, the meeting turned into a sex orgy; human with human, and demon with human. Every type of sexual perversion imaginable was practiced. (Brown, He Came To Set The Captives Free, P.72-74)

Back