Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sanctions Killing The West, Not Russia

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The country and its citizens have been through hell the last couple years and times are tough and there is flood victims, so what do they do, why not give like a billion dollars to some other country who can look after themselves.

I think a significant portion of the "giving to other countries" actually ends up in the pockets of the elites, because you often hear of squander, waste, and that funding or weapons never actually arrived. It's a way of making money hard to account for, because no one really knows where it went or why.

I don't know much about politics but when I see citizens needing a helping hand and there is always work to be done within the country in general and government always sends money offshore for whatever reason it may be, it makes me wonder.

I'm all for helping others but you can't help others of you can't even feed your own family.

I just don't understand how the people are broke and miserable and what they been through the last couple years and also there are a few crisis within the country going on and the government can just give like 800 million dollars to another country because they don't want to hurt there feelings.

And who's the main victims. The indigenous of the lands. They have love and pride for there country. I always respect the indigenous people for allowing me to visit and peacefully live on there land.

Back