Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Satan Temps Us

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

for_his_glory

Fight the good fight of faith
2024 Supporter
Is the spirit of disobedience found within one who is walking in the Spirit as the Holy Spirit guides them? No, as it is imposible when one is indwelled with the Holy Spirit within the workings of the inner man that consist of our mind, heart, soul and Spirit, Romans 7:22; 2 Corinthians 4:16; Ephesians 3:16.

What is your fascination with Satan as we are no longer of the world or a follower after the prince of the power of the air who was cast down to weaken the nations, Isaiah 14:12.

Do you allow Satan to come into you and tempt you? I know I and many others would never allow him to temp us to the point that we would fall to his temptations. Satan is not omniscient nor can he read our thoughts as this is found nowhere in scripture no matter how one tries to make scripture line up with their theories. Demons can not induce evil thoughts directly into human minds, but they can posse a body, but never the body of a Spiritually born again child of God.

We are no longer of this world, but because we still live in it Satan will always try to buffet us just like that of Paul's thorn in the flesh, 2 Corinthians 12:1-10.

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
1John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
1John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Nation always has risen against nation and will continue until all things are subject unto Christ and His enemy becomes His footstool.

Back