Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Schools continue to be targeted by Ukrainian Army

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Just linking this so people know that Lancaster is not upfront about his connections with the Russian Military and News Media.

Just linking this so people know that Lancaster is not upfront about his connections with the Russian Military and News Media.
That was a very good article. Lancaster is tied at the hip to Putin and is nothing more than a Russian propagandist.

“Think for yourself,” Lancaster says, “Don’t listen to the narrative the Western mainstream media gives you. Research and find out the facts.”
That’s the same propaganda his follows spew when the rail against any semblance of the main stream media who doesn’t align with their narrative.

My view is that if Ukrain is purposefully targeting its civilians, we should know about it. My problem is that these stories always tend to come from people with ties to Russian Media. You would think that American News stations that don't have any tie to Biden would also report this stuff, but they don't. That's why I always take it with a grain of salt.

Best line .

No serious person would take Jones over the top rhetoric seriously .meaning Jones will lie to save his skin .

Either Jones tells the truth or he doesn't .when you resort to that as this argument was stated in defense of Maddow,and a fox news host .I take them as a grain of salt

Back