Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

searching for email friends 39+

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Asuka

Halo there,

I am searching for mailfriends who are sensible and intelligent my age or older. I am 39 years old. To write from time to time with each other, respecting that I am often ill and do not want or can not write. To be sincere with each other and just being able to tell if I am not fine. To encourage each other. TO be ONESELF with each other. To write also deeply if its possible.

It is hard to describe oneself. I am a logical thinker and I love freedom of thinking and freedom of speech. I hate islam therefore. When in my younger years somebody told me about the reincarnation law (that people can be born several times on earth) I did not believe them and I even got angry at them. 13 Years ago I was ready to jump from a high building. Suddenly God personally started talking to me. So I got to know about reincarnation law. I know even why church or bible does not teach this because this teaching is not good for everybody. It is only for some persons not for all people. God gives to us according to our maturity and other things. Since then Jesus is God for me. I am searching for also enlightened people who know that Jesus is God. I am not a bible fanatic and not interested in discussions or teachings. I do not replace God by a book and I do not search for a perfect book or religion. Muslims alsow believe every [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] wich is written in the quaran. I do not. For example the allegory of the cave by the philosopher platon is an enlightened process description wich for my taste is really christian. There really exist people who say: No it is not christian because it is not written in the bible. Am I silly? I have my own brain heart and soul and do not cut my brain out of me because it is not written in the bible. And many other thinks. I have my own destiny. Love should be more important to you than anything else. I do not judge catholic priests who fell in love. Never judge destiny of others or older people and I also do not condemn true love never.

I am NOT interested in discussions about if bible teaches reincarnation. I made it clear I am NOT a bible fanatic. I am christian orthodox an accepted in my church as I am. Many people thre are enlightend that Jesus is God. Logical explanations were often condemned by the church. This is a pity. And I hope you are not afraid to think logical and freely just because in the past church acted so funny.
:)

So in short: You are NOT a crazy afraid fanatic.

I have shizophrenia for more than 13 years now. I also was severely maltreated in psychiatry and I was hunted by freemasons at the univesity. Shizophrenics in my country are silly they do not believe me my story.

I am sensible and wish you are too. I also have high percentage of autism disorder but not diagnosed yet. I love animals and watch often animal videos. I paint in my free time.

Hope somebody is interested.

Good luck for everybody

Oh okay. I am already in a relationship. And just happy to let each other stay oneself and in well communication between people, funny discussions and so on
. Would be glad if somebody is interested.

Oh EDIT: Last: God CAN punish or make suffer. Please stay away from me if you have problem to accept sufferings on our planet just by repeating senslessly "God can heal you". Oh oh. I met a lot of fanatics i my life. Yes.

Back