Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Second Coming and alien life forms

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

gypsy

Hi Everyone,

Wondering what you think about the second coming when we are exposed to the other life forms, and if they will be like us, or if they will be alien type beings. I think that there must be other worlds out there, and while I can't find anything in scriptures to support this, I'm wondering if you think there is other life out there that we can't see at this point, but that God created.

g

I'm open to life on other planets and to new life arising after the lords second coming. But I've not found anything to show or deny the two possibility.

One thing I do know is that Satan would love to use a perceived alien invasion to trick people into following and worshiping him.

Hi Everyone,

Wondering what you think about the second coming when we are exposed to the other life forms,
WHAT? I've been a Christian for 33 years, and have heard preaching about the second coming... never heard about alien life forms being any part of it.

I think that there must be other worlds out there, and while I can't find anything in scriptures to support this,
I am as a loss here, I really don't know if God would tell us or not, if there was life elsewhere. But you even admit you can't support this with scripture, yet you sounds like you believe in 'them' anyway. Surprising.

I'm wondering if you think there is other life out there that we can't see at this point, but that God created.
g

Oh, I think the possibility is there, but the fact that He does not speak of such life in the scriptures tells me that either:

1) Life does not exist out there.
2) Life does exist, but it is considered irrelevant when concerning the relationship between man and God.

Apart from divine intervention, I believe time travel and interstellar space travel to be physically impossible. I KNOW I'm right about time travel, and I am quite sure I am right about interstellar space travel.

The only theory I know of besides interstellar traveling is Spartial shielding, Which create a kind of spiritual shield around a physical object to allow it to exceed the speed of light. But it's just an alternate way of space travel for books and movies, most likely.

All interstellar travel is fiction. (And yes, I know that "They laughed at the Wright Brothers..." and many think this comparison makes me look stupid or closed-minded, but to compare powered, heavier-than-air atmospheric flight with interstellar space travel is like comparing a "smart" animal with Albert Einstein.)

True. I'm thinking that the speed of light is the speed limit for the physical realm and to go any faster an object or person must be spiritual.

Which seems odd at first when you first hear of a spiritual object, but then you remember that the angels do wear clothing, so there are certainly some spiritual objects.

Hi Everyone,

Wondering what you think about the second coming when we are exposed to the other life forms, and if they will be like us, or if they will be alien type beings. I think that there must be other worlds out there, and while I can't find anything in scriptures to support this, I'm wondering if you think there is other life out there that we can't see at this point, but that God created.

g

Scripture does not talk about aliens coming in Christ's second coming, but it does gives possibility of aliens existing. A thread I started (not related to second coming or end times) sometime ago which has the scripture verses you require.

http://www.christianforums.net/f34/aliens-bible-38329/

They do? How do we know that?

There are several references to clothing in heaven. Such as...

Revelation: chapter six, verses 9-11

9. When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the Alter the souls of those who where slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held.

10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, oh Lord, Holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the Earth?"

11. Then a white robe was given to them; and it was said onto them they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servant and their brethren, who would be killed as they where, was completed.

5. And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe; and they where alarmed.

6. But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.

7. But go tell his disciples, and peter, that he is going before you into Galilee; there you will see him, as he said to you.

Revelation, chapter 19, verse 11-14

11. Now I saw heaven open and behold, A white horse. And he who sat on it was called faithful and true, and in righteousness he judges and makes war.

12. His eyes where like a flame of fire, and on his head where many crowns. He had a name written that no man knew except himself.

13. He was clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name was called "The word of God."

14. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.

I'm sorry it's so long, I just wanted to make sure to have plenty of examples.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT? I've been a Christian for 33 years, and have heard preaching about the second coming... never heard about alien life forms being any part of it.

I am as a loss here, I really don't know if God would tell us or not, if there was life elsewhere. But you even admit you can't support this with scripture, yet you sounds like you believe in 'them' anyway. Surprising.

Oh, I think the possibility is there, but the fact that He does not speak of such life in the scriptures tells me that either:

1) Life does not exist out there.
2) Life does exist, but it is considered irrelevant when concerning the relationship between man and God.

Apart from divine intervention, I believe time travel and interstellar space travel to be physically impossible. I KNOW I'm right about time travel, and I am quite sure I am right about interstellar space travel.

It is Interesting to say there are aliens - However, I do not think there are. But you could be tempted to ask:
Are the other planets necessary?
Are they wasting away?
Do they have a connection with our earth?
What is the need for the other planets?
If they are necessary for our own good why do we doubt the possibility that they contain aliens?
Some scientist believe plants grow in one of the planets.

Time travel? It is true - particularly in the spiritual realms

I think it would be awesome to find that we are part of a greater expanse, where there are other worlds, but that our world is special from the extent that we mirror God's image.

I find it interesting that we continue to find more and more expansions in the universe. I doubt that we'll find other life on the expansions we are finding, but it leaves to wonder what else is out there in another world that God may have.

Yes, satan could create a mess with people thinking there is going to be an alien invasion, but that's not what I'm proposing. I'm thinking that once God takes us to heaven that our eyes will be opened and we will see all that we can't begin to comprehend now. And perhaps that will be life that we can't fathom here and now.

Fact is that interstellar travel, time travel, and things that seem to be science fiction are more then likely all TRUE. To say definitely that it is not possible is naive. The possibilities in this world are endless. Time is an illusion and we are so boxed in to what to believe is possible because society has made it that way. Your not being a good consumer if your thinking about possibilities outside of buying and selling. Anythings possible. Relevent, not really. We don't need to travel the speed of light to be a soldier of Christ. It doesn't matter. Like scripture says our life is a mist that appears for awhile then dissapears. We are not put here to explore space and such things. Although possible...Black and "white" magic are possible, but it does not mean we should do it. Science and hyperspace theory and all that fancy stuff is interesting but it is a distraction from serving our Lord and Savior. I think we should acknowledge the fact that there are things that are capable that we have NO WAY of understanding. I think it's nessesary to realize these things, but not to put your life towards as a way of gaining truth. Because all the scientific facts in the world all come back to a living God so it really is a waste of time to put the study of such things above honoring Christ.

As far as aliens it's silly to deny their existance. Space is literally endless. To deny the possibility of life elsewhere is almost like undermining the power of the Most High. We should look at it like we are the only creation in all of endless space made in the image of God. The only creature in all of existance that has the potential to be immortal. Depending on interpretation there are some verses that could be pertaining to aliens but fact is since it's not elaborated on, it's irrelevent to us or our existance. Personally I believe aliens have nothing to do with the second coming of Christ. I think they have a lot to do with doing Satans work. I think they are part of his legion of demons, except instead of being purely spiritual they exist in the physical world. It can even be argued that demons are playing on humans vain imagination and present themselves as aliens to confuse and trick us. There's really no telling. All that matters is Christ and using his love to help our fellow man. That's all that matters in this life.

You know what? I just saw a naked angel fly by here!
m03135.gif

Hi Everyone,

g

Reasoned logic should produce the fact that in the vastness of creation there is certainly the possibility of other God Created life.

s

Yes I think this is entirely true. Aliens will come to the earth and fool everyone into thinking they are gods, and people will fall down and start worshipping them just like the israelites did to the golden calf that Aaron made. But they will have technology and capabilities like we have never seen! I don't think the aliens will be bad though , but I think Satan will use them to turn us into their slaves.

I think the only way to stop this is to warn people of Satan's deception ahead of time so that we will be ready. I know that people have already started to make idols in these aliens likeness this one below so that they can begin worshipping them before they come to earth! :shame

View attachment 2114

You know what? I just saw a naked angel fly by here!
m03135.gif
I see them all the time, but they aren't flying, just walking around naked. They look like regular people.

Well, they MIGHT be strays from the nudist resort next door, not sure.

Pizzaguy
watch it, everyone - I'm in one of my moods again

Indeed! The Aliens are a'comin'!

BUT they need Jesus too!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a global satellite system to continually send messages in every known language and form of communication to say:

REPENT YE VILE SINNERS! TURN FROM THY WICKED WAYS OR BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLFIRE!

ya know, something to get the point across. :readbible

To me, it doesn't matter if there are aliens or not. I must preach the gospel of Christ to all, so that they may choose Jesus if they wish.

The Scripture says, "For the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now." Romans 8:22

If they are part of God's creation that have spirits or souls that need Christ, it doesn't matter what planet they might be parked upon. ;)

To me, it doesn't matter if there are aliens or not. I must preach the gospel of Christ to all, so that they may choose Jesus if they wish.

The Scripture says, "For the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now." Romans 8:22

If they are part of God's creation that have spirits or souls that need Christ, it doesn't matter what planet they might be parked upon. ;)

LOL!!:amen:amen

Back