Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seeing the good in people

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
Especially the challenging people in your life.
Can you say at least one good thing about everyone?

If one knows something bad, don't talk about it, always find something good, for everyone is fighting a battle.
Do not judge, for Jesus warned against that.

Unfortunately, I had to leave two forums (of my own accord) because certain ones, although they had good advice, did not follow this teaching.

Once I was told I "had blinders on" and other things, and once I was told that I had "crossed the Tiber", just because I attended a concert at a Catholic church where my daughter was part of the musicians.

Most of all, it did not seem to me that their responses were Christian in nature and gentle in spirit.

If one knows something bad, don't talk about it, always find something good, for everyone is fighting a battle.
Do not judge, for Jesus warned against that.

Unfortunately, I had to leave two forums (of my own accord) because certain ones, although they had good advice, did not follow this teaching.

Once I was told I "had blinders on" and other things, and once I was told that I had "crossed the Tiber", just because I attended a concert at a Catholic church where my daughter was part of the musicians.

Most of all, it did not seem to me that their responses were Christian in nature and gentle in spirit.

I disagree with you about judging. If you read the context Jesus was only talking about Judging in hypocrisy thats also what take the plank out your eye verse represents its all about judging in hypocrisy, otherwise if one is to judge they should judge in truth and righteousness.

Last edited:

Playing loud music and singing and playing instruments at church service worship singing songs of joy to the Lord and supporting your child is biblical.

Give thanks to the Lord with the lyre;
Sing praises to Him with a harp of ten strings.

Last edited:
Just couuldn't resist :)
So what you are saying is that God is much stronger, much more powerful than me?That we are not on equal footing?
God and i are mates though. We spend time together. If I was scared of Him I would find another mate. I need to relax around deities.

Nobody is stronger or more powerful than God. He is the Almighty.
I'm glad you spend time with Him.

Back