Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Seeking help

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Rmarion0

(I truely believe there's GOOD in people out there). My dog and I are homeless and hungry. I lost my job, lost my my best friend in a car accident and now I lost my place,my home for not paying rent. I given all I had to my friends funeral. I prayed maybe things will get better for me. I feel broken emotionally and mentally. I pray I'll get financial help. I need money for security deposit on my 1st and 2nd months rent, also I'm in need to rent a truck and storage unit. Buying food for myself and my dog I can't provide. I have NOTHING NADA...The funeral took it all. A personal loan I need. I'm willing to work anything out. This ordeal has me feeling broken emotionally and mentally. My dog keeps me smiling bless his heart. He's all I got now. I have NO family here that's why I'm asking kindly from the gracious of my heart I cud use your (the people out there) help FINANCIALLY....I have a cash app if willing to help me $Rhiri602 or email at rmarion0 at Gmail. I hope this prayer don't get me in trouble I didn't no where to go to ask or how.... God Bless

Back