Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seven Letters - Seven Continents - One Book of Revelation

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ugmug

Seven Letters - Seven Continents - One Book of Revelation

It is clear that the letters to the seven churches at the beginning of the Book of Revelation foretells the worsening moral condition that will usher in God's judgment against this age as outlined in the last book of the Bible - The Book of Revelation.

With the recent vote to accept homosexual marriage by the Presbyterian Church the christian church has succumbed to the will of Satan once again and embraced homosexuality. Once the whole christian church, as depicted in the Book of Revelation as the Seven Churches (Christianity on all seven continents), accepts gay marriage God will unleash all the horrible events stipulated in The Book of Revelation.

The Seven Churches represent Christianity on every Continent (there are seven Continents of this world). Remember that once Jesus Christ is preached to the whole world, meaning all seven continents, the end will come. Therefore once homosexual marriage is performed on all seven Continents then the apocalyptic events outlined in the letters to the seven churches, and the entire Book of Revelation, will commence.

Look for a homosexual marriage on the last place on this earth that hasn't been sullied by man's moral unrighteousness, a gay marriage performed in Antarctica!

If you fear God more than pleasure seeking praise of other people then believe in Jesus Christ and rest assured that you’ll be spared mankind’s final judgment as outlined in the Book of Revelation (hint: the rapture!).

God Bless

Dear Brother ugmug, using scripture in judgment of the church I would suggest Rev 3:16. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

IMO degeneration of spirituality is not limited to sin of the world, but to leaving the precepts of Christ to where He is no longer a part of the church which is His body. and it becomes necessary to invite mankind to receive him in Rev 3:20.

If sin of the world was the measuring stick, I personally do not believe Jesus would have paid taxes to Rome. It is and always been the heart of the believer God looks upon, and when we read in Rev 3:17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.

2 Tim 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. Homosexual marriage is just a continuation of their agenda. To me those that would approve such immoral practices in the church are none more than false brethren such as those of Gal 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.

Let us rule our lives and we won’t have to worry about the world. Blessings in Christ Jesus. :)

Seven churches, seven congregations, one continent Asia Minor, one generation, one fulfilllment
When is the question? There's an old cliché, "It ain't over until the fat lady sings," and there are many things occurring in the church making it apparent to me that God is still working with the church with Rev 3:16 to come.

Back