Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Should Biblical Creation Become More Like Evolution?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

AIG.com

Answers In Genesis
RSS Feed
There is a group within young-earth creationism that has subtly been trying to push models based on Genesis to be more like evolution in a number of ways.

Continue reading...

As support for YE creationism continues to decline, some YE creationists are looking for ways to understand creation in a way more consistent with the evidence. Neither Dr. Wise nor Dr. Wood have actually changed their opinions, but they both do admit that there is much evidence for evolution. As they say, that does not necessarily prove it's true, and they both prefer their understanding of scripture to the evidence.

Many in the ID movement (which is also an attempt to reconcile the evidence with creationism) are now taking the position that the "designer" used nature to fulfill the design by "front-loading" creation to do it. Which does have the advantage of fitting the actual evidence.

Atheist's are the dumbest of the dumb for they say we came about by a series of accidents that happened one after the other, for explicit purposes!Brain_Neurons.jpg

As God says, the Earth was able to bring forth living things as He created it to do. Whether or not you think that's a bad thing really doesn't matter.

But most of the stuff in that graphic has nothing to do with evolution. Evolution is just a change in allele frequencies in a population over time. And we see it, both microevolution and speciation directly happening. You should probably be more careful who's website you trust. This guy has no idea what he's blathering about.

And I'm always surprised that some creationists have so little regard for faith that they use "religion" as an attempt to insult people. But maybe I shouldn't be. If that group (admittedly not all creationists) had more faith in God, they'd be less angry at His creation.

As God says, the Earth was able to bring forth living things as He created it to do. Whether or not you think that's a bad thing really doesn't matter.

But most of the stuff in that graphic has nothing to do with evolution. Evolution is just a change in allele frequencies in a population over time. And we see it, both microevolution and speciation directly happening. You should probably be more careful who's website you trust. This guy has no idea what he's blathering about.

And I'm always surprised that some creationists have so little regard for faith that they use "religion" as an attempt to insult people. But maybe I shouldn't be. If that group (admittedly not all creationists) had more faith in God, they'd be less angry at His creation.
So which program are you going to have the doctor replace your brain with- Apple or Windows?

So which program are you going to have the doctor replace your brain with- Apple or Windows?
Well, that was... random. Is is possible English is not your first language?

Back