Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Signs of End-times - A Muslim Perspective

suhaiil

-
Hi

I am a Muslim. By profession, I am a chemical engineer. Areas of my interest are End-times prophesy, spirituality and numerology.

To start with, following events would be happening in this century. Time-line / dates of events are arbitrary.

World War III - nuclear (2029)

Emergence of a world with reduced population and no modern weapons

Appearance of Antichrist (2034)

2nd Coming of Jesus Christ (2037)

Armageddon War between Jesus army and Antichrist army in Israel (2037)

Attack of (old hidden) army of Gog/Magog (from Turkish land) on Israel (2038)

Golden Rule of Jesus on Earth (2038 –?)

God bless
-

-

World War III shall be fought for OIL.

World oil reserves (1342 billion barrels) shall exhaust by 2040 AD.

World daily oil consumption / demand will exceed the daily production capacity of oil fields by 2020. This shall result in big price increases (e.g. $200 / barrel) and unrest in world.

2029 has a numerological sum of 4 and it ends with 9. That is: 2+0+2+9 = 13 and 1+3 reduces to 4 (the dangerous number)

World War II started in 1939. (Sum: 1+9+3+9 = 22 and 2+2 = 4)

In Numerology, digits 4 and 9 are considered dangerous and mighty. For example number 13 leads to digit 4 and number 666 leads to digit 9.

To be continued …

-

Hi. :wave I recognized your post here and your username (although spelled slightly different) as the same from the other Christian forum I am on. You joined there as well. :)

That is you, right? LOL

On the other forum you wrote: "I practice spirituality and sit among saints. On October 27, 2006, I succeeded in meeting, spiritually, with the Jesus - son of Mary. This was the most memorable moment of my life."

I'd like to hear more about your experience if you don't mind sharing with us.

-

PouringRain

Yes, you are right. I want to communicate with more people just like you.

On the other forum you wrote: "I practice spirituality and sit among saints. On October 27, 2006, I succeeded in meeting, spiritually, with the Jesus - son of Mary. This was the most memorable moment of my life."

- Jesus is presently located at the 4th heaven (of total seven heavens) – waiting to come back to earth.

- Jesus is coming in this century.

- Jesus shall descend in Damascus (Syria) near the grave of John the Baptist.

God bless

-

suhaiil said:
-

- Jesus is presently located at the 4th heaven (of total seven heavens) – waiting to come back to earth.

Why only the 4th heaven?

suhaiil said:

If Jesus didn't even know, why should I think you would know any better?

suhaiil said:
- Jesus shall descend in Damascus (Syria) near the grave of John the Baptist.[/b]

If he were to return one would think it would be a world wide event not just limited to one location in the world wouldn't you think?

cheers

-
Mujahid Abdullah

Salaam,

I sit among Aulea (saints) related to Naqshbandi Owaisia, The headquarter is Chakwal, Pakistan. But my meeting place is Lahore where I live. The information provided above is mainly from saints but I have myself done some effort to make the ORDER of end-times events leading to Qayama (Doomsday).

I also do Muraqbaa (meditation) and Istikhara ( Requested Dream) to clarify something of future events.

Allah bless

-

There is more than 1 Heaven?!?!?!?! Man, oh man... :o

And ya... why is Jesus only int he 4th heaven... and isn't heaven #4 dangerous... since it is the number 4 and you just said 4 is bad? Also... if there are 7 heavens, is there an elevator? like are they just different levels (like in a building?)

Mujahid Abdullah said:
Why Jesus(AS) is located on the seventh heaven is unknown to us, but it may have to do with his rank amongst the Prophets(AS). He is ranked as the fourth best human being of creation. With Musa(AS) as number 3, Ibraheem(AS) as number 2, and Muhamed(SAW) as number 1

Oh ya, I keep forgetting you guys have yet to realize Jesus is LORD

-

Time-line / Date

I wrote in my first post:
To start with, following events would be happening in this century. Time-line / dates of events are arbitrary.

Dates (years) mentioned are arbitrary. I included time-line to give a feel of time domain.

From now onwards, please disregard the dates or numerology and focus on the sequence of events. Thanks.

Heavens

Please consider an atom in which there is a nucleus and electrons revolve around it in different orbits, say orbit 1 to 7. Orbit 1 is nearest and orbit 7 is farthest from nucleus.

Similarly, take earth as nucleus and seven heavens as orbits. All universe / galaxies are located under heaven 1. Spirits of prophets are assigned different heavens, possibly by ranks. Jesus is alive in body and spirit and has been assigned the heaven #4. (A Muslim saint, Prof. Bagh Hussain Kamal of Pakistan has given this info in his book).

2nd Coming of Jesus

In 2005, an Arab saint, released from American prison in Guantanamo Bay, told that, during imprisonment, he met Jesus (AS) in dream. Jesus shook hand with him. When he got up, there was a perfume-like smell on his hand. He told other prisoners that Jesus said to him,†I am coming soon.†(In my opinion, Jesus dislikes this false war-on-terror and will come in the next few decades).

When Jesus went to heaven (in 33 AD), it was not a world event. Only few disciples knew it. Similarly, he will descend secretly, before sunrise, near the central mosque of Damascus where headless body of John-the-Baptist is buried.

-

-

mdo757

Please give reference to Scripture for what you mentioned.

kindly pardon me for the following comment:

The whole world can not see sun at one time (which is 80 million miles away). One person descending from sky through clouds (3-5 miles) can only be seen by people of one city.

Please clarify me if i am wrong. Thanks

God bless

-

Mark 13:14. "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation'standing where it does not belong—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 15Let no one on the roof of his house go down or enter the house to take anything out. 16Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak. 17How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 18Pray that this will not take place in winter, 19because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again. 20If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it. 22For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect—if that were possible. 23So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.

24"But in those days, following that distress,
" 'the sun will be darkened,
and the moon will not give its light;
25the stars will fall from the sky,
and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.'

26"At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory. 27And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

Matthew 24:30
"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Revelation 1:7
Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.

suhaiil said:
-

PouringRain

Yes, you are right. I want to communicate with more people just like you.

- Jesus shall descend in Damascus (Syria) near the grave of John the Baptist.

God bless

-
There are many heavens, but there is only one Kingdom of God. The word "heaven" means place-s.

Hebrews 9:24
For Christ did not enter a man-made sanctuary that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God's presence.

-

The complete sequence of End-times events is given below:

World War III

Emergence of a world with reduced population and no modern weapons

Appearance of Antichrist

2nd Coming of Jesus Christ (Syria)

Armageddon War between Jesus army and Antichrist army in Israel

Attack of (old hidden) army of Gog/Magog on Israel from North

Golden Rule of Jesus on Earth (40 years)

Rising of the sun from West

Appearance of a Beast – who will talk to humans

Marking of humans by the Beast

Trumpet-1 : Doomsday (death of every living creature and destruction of earth, solar system and all universe)

Trumpet-2 : Spirits of all dead humans will be resurrected and fresh skins will be given to them

Trumpet-3 : All humans will become unconscious and will rapture to a new earth created in heavens (near God’s Throne).

Judgment Day: All humans will be judged for their good / bad deeds; after Judgment, all prophets shall pray to God for salvation of their followers (who would have been declared to go to Hell because of more sins than good deeds); God will listen and grant salvation to many.

-

Back