Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs of the times: Critical Race Theory is not about unity.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Matthew 24:7-8

• For nation will rise against nation
Nation — ethnos Strongs G148

(Ethic group will rise against ethnic group.)

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Mark 3:24-25

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video, maybe later. But I will say concerning race the Church usually fails to distinguish between the world and the Church. The Church is unified in Christ. That is the only unity the Church should worry about.

In the world, division is important because division curbs wickedness. That is why God gave the languages, races, and various nations after the flood. It serves as an impediment to wickedness. It slows it down, but doesn't stop it.

The idea of unifying the world, ignoring race, language and nations, is straight out of hell. And of course it will be done to a degree by the anti-christ who unites with peace.

So, Christians should forget about trying to have a country run by the rules of the Church. It won't work. We can affect the laws of our country, but the country must operate as in the world. So to ignore divisions that God created, just because we in the Church are to be united, is to open the door to chaos.

Which is what the U.S. is presently doing. The U.S. shouts that diversity is our greatest strength. What a lie. It is our greatest weakness. Diversity divides. It doesn't unite.

Quantrill

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Matthew 24:7-8

• For nation will rise against nation
Nation — ethnos Strongs G148

(Ethic group will rise against ethnic group.)

If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
Mark 3:24-25

I think the constitution of the US is a fantastic, maybe the most fantastic, document of any nation. I believe it is in the way of globalists and in order to under mine it, the country must be fractured at every level...social/racial/economical/religious/cultural etc. We don't see moderates bringing the two extremes together, rather we see the extremist playing each side against the middle and imposing upon those in the middle "pick a side or else". We need more people like Gabbard to serve.

So to ignore divisions that God created,

God did not creat racism.

Racism is evil, whether Jew looking down upon Gentile as inferior or any other race looking upon another race as inferior.

Hitler wanted to annihilate the Jews.

The Khmer Rouge regime frequently arrested and often executed anyone suspected of connections with the former Cambodian government or foreign governments, as well as professionals, intellectuals, the Buddhist monkhood, and ethnic minorities.
While Cambodians in general were victims of the Khmer Rouge regime, the persecution, torture, and killings committed by the Khmer Rouge are considered an act of genocide according to the United Nations as ethnic and religious minorities were systematically targeted by Pol Pot and his regime.

Racism is evil, whether Jew looking down upon Gentile as inferior or any other race looking upon another race as inferior.

The Khmer Rouge regime frequently arrested and often executed anyone suspected of connections with the former Cambodian government or foreign governments, as well as professionals, intellectuals, the Buddhist monkhood, and ethnic minorities.
While Cambodians in general were victims of the Khmer Rouge regime, the persecution, torture, and killings committed by the Khmer Rouge are considered an act of genocide according to the United Nations as ethnic and religious minorities were systematically targeted by Pol Pot and his regime.
If two nations war ,and churches pray on both sides for victory ,which side does God answer?

God didn't plan,for men to be divided but he died cause. the tower of babel to fail ,where there is different languages there's a separate ethnicity.even amongst the same speaking nations ,ie Spanish ,and English will also have sub cultures

If two nations war ,and churches pray on both sides for victory ,which side does God answer?

That’s pretty vague.

I know this. Reese Howells was instrumental in praying God’s will during WWII.

Read about it in the book Reese Howells Intercessor.

JLB

That’s pretty vague.

I know this. Reese Howells was instrumental in praying God’s will during WWII.

Read about it in the book Reese Howells Intercessor.

JLB
that's not the case ,in the civil war plenty of churches on both side prayed for victory .

is slavery enumerated as a sin ,if so since Abraham and also Philemon and many others owned slaves .
while not listed as a sin ,you can't argue that it is good ,but tolerated .God tolerated prayers from many polygamists ,its not a sin either .

in the ww1 ,both sides had praying churches ,there was even a cease fire to celebrate Christmas several times .

i could go into how ww2 was only over that had not the axis been aggressive too,much we won't habe bothered .

we allied and armed russia who also purged Jews ,and did exactly the same as German and worse ,they at first allied with Hitler then Hitler seeing Stalin as nuts turned on him .they were needed by us to win .

seldom are wars flight for noble ,purely,causes .

my family fled Russia in 1890 ,can you trace your entire last name to one man who fled that country or any one country .though he wasn't the only,one he led the charge . purges of Jews is not just a German or Arab thing but also Europa ,France and Britain did it .

my point was not negated by that .ww1 fought over aalliance drawn. by Europa over the murder by the archduke of Ferdinand in Serbia .cousins wilhelm,the tzar ,and royal family of England fought each other .

I won't assume then England or France were as a people less Christian or the Germans then us.

a local church created a play about ww1 called Christmas 1914 and used it to win souls and had also the after shocks ,it,also included how veterans day occurred ,it started with two families cousins in Germany and brittain and then war .all young enough fought ,only two lived ,both prayed for peace and proclaimed loyality to their crowns

that's not the case ,in the civil war plenty of churches on both side prayed for victory .

is slavery enumerated as a sin ,if so since Abraham and also Philemon and many others owned slaves .
while not listed as a sin ,you can't argue that it is good ,but tolerated .God tolerated prayers from many polygamists ,its not a sin either .

in the ww1 ,both sides had praying churches ,there was even a cease fire to celebrate Christmas several times .

i could go into how ww2 was only over that had not the axis been aggressive too,much we won't habe bothered .

we allied and armed russia who also purged Jews ,and did exactly the same as German and worse ,they at first allied with Hitler then Hitler seeing Stalin as nuts turned on him .they were needed by us to win .

seldom are wars flight for noble ,purely,causes .

my family fled Russia in 1890 ,can you trace your entire last name to one man who fled that country or any one country .though he wasn't the only,one he led the charge . purges of Jews is not just a German or Arab thing but also Europa ,France and Britain did it .

my point was not negated by that .ww1 fought over aalliance drawn. by Europa over the murder by the archduke of Ferdinand in Serbia .cousins wilhelm,the tzar ,and royal family of England fought each other .

I won't assume then England or France were as a people less Christian or the Germans then us.

a local church created a play about ww1 called Christmas 1914 and used it to win souls and had also the after shocks ,it,also included how veterans day occurred ,it started with two families cousins in Germany and brittain and then war .all young enough fought ,only two lived ,both prayed for peace and proclaimed loyality to their crowns

And yet the truth remains... racism is evil.

Why did He create the divisions from Shem, Ham, and Japheth? (Gen. 9:24-27) Why did He set apart the Jews from Gentiles? Why did Jesus call the woman from Canaan a dog? (Matt. 15:21-28)

If God didn't create the races, who did?

Of course one can do wrong with race. But just because one observes that race is from God and it's purpose is to divide man, for the purpose of slowing down evil, does not make him evil.

God's views of race don't come from Americas Constitution.

Quantrill

Why did He create the divisions from Shem, Ham, and Japheth?

These were the sons of Noah, that God used to repopulate the earth. He chose them to survive the flood.

Now the sons of Noah who went out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And Ham was the father of Canaan. These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the whole earth was populated.
Genesis 9:18-19

God did not “create divisions” from Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

These were three different sons of Noah.

So Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done to him. Then he said:
“Cursed be Canaan;
A servant of servants
He shall be to his brethren.”
And he said:
“Blessed be the LORD,
The God of Shem,
And may Canaan be his servant.
May God enlarge Japheth,
And may he dwell in the tents of Shem;
And may Canaan be his servant.”
Genesis 9:24-27

Noah made a distinction in the three different sons in which he cursed Ham, and blessed Shem and Japheth.

However, let’s be clear, God did not create one son to be evil and the other two to be good.

God does divide and separate things in His work of creation, or “recreation” which is the work of divine order.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
Genesis 1:1-4

• And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

He saw that the light was good, and divided it from the darkness.

God also made a distinction between His people at the time of Moses, in which He did divide Jew and Gentile by the adding of the law of Moses.

However that is not to say, He created Gentiles to be evil and Jews to be good, because the whole reason the law was added was because of Hs promise to Abraham, to give the “promised land” to his descendants.

Abraham was a gentile.

Later, in Christ He brought Jew and Gentile together as one new man, in Christ.

JLB

These were the sons of Noah, that God used to repopulate the earth. He chose them to survive the flood.

Now the sons of Noah who went out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And Ham was the father of Canaan. These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the whole earth was populated.
Genesis 9:18-19

God did not “create divisions” from Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

These were three different sons of Noah.

So Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done to him. Then he said:
“Cursed be Canaan;
A servant of servants
He shall be to his brethren.”
And he said:
“Blessed be the LORD,
The God of Shem,
And may Canaan be his servant.
May God enlarge Japheth,
And may he dwell in the tents of Shem;
And may Canaan be his servant.”
Genesis 9:24-27

Noah made a distinction in the three different sons in which he cursed Ham, and blessed Shem and Japheth.

However, let’s be clear, God did not create one son to be evil and the other two to be good.

God does divide and separate things in His work of creation, or “recreation” which is the work of divine order.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
Genesis 1:1-4

• And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness.

He saw that the light was good, and divided it from the darkness.

God also made a distinction between His people at the time of Moses, in which He did divide Jew and Gentile by the adding of the law of Moses.

However that is not to say, He created Gentiles to be evil and Jews to be good, because the whole reason the law was added was because of Hs promise to Abraham, to give the “promised land” to his descendants.

Abraham was a gentile.

Later, in Christ He brought Jew and Gentile together as one new man, in Christ.

JLB

Now that is cheap. You select one statement I made and ignore the rest. Yeah, go ahead. You're an 'administrator'. So you you can do as you please.

Are you saying Noah's prophecies were not from God? Were they or not?

So Noah was wrong in his prophecies?

Everything else you said is just horse @#!%..

I know, I know, ban me.

Quantrill

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is cheap. You select one statement I made and ignore the rest. Yeah, go ahead. You're an 'administrator'. So you you can do as you please.

We are just having a conversation. Im not against you.

We are just sharing our perspectives and I believe we have more in common than we dont.

JLB

Are you saying Noah's prophecies were not from God? Were they or not?

Yes the words of Noah that were recorded are inspired by God.

My only point was that God didnt create Ham for destruction. Ham aparantly sinned and cause Noah to curse him.

God intended for Noahs family to repopulate the earth as blessed.

Ham acted immorally.

Why did Jesus call the woman from Canaan a dog? (Matt. 15:21-28)

But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”
And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”
Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. Matthew 15:26-28

Jesus used a parabolic expression to make a point.

And God gave her wisdom to know how to answer. God led Jesus to that region specifically for that encounter.

Pretty amazing actually.

JLB

We are just having a conversation. Im not against you.

We are just sharing our perspectives and I believe we have more in common than we dont.

JLB

It's been my experience that when a thread involving the question of race comes up, only one side is allowed to be presented. Whether a Christian or secular forum, it doesn't matter.

Secular, I can understand, as satan is having his way. But the Church has the Bible.

It's my opinion that the Church in America is responsible for these ridiculous 'hate crime' laws that we have. Though not exactly the same subject, it always comes into play with race. They refuse to believe God hates. Because God just loves to the point of it being idiocy. So hate is terrible and wrong. Thus you have your 'hate crimes'.

In America, slavery is the greatest sin ever committed. And Christians have fallen in line with that. But what does the Bible say? It doesn't matter. America says it's evil, so it must be evil. The Church must conform the Bible to that. And, so it has.

And of course, the 'n' word. Born out of the fires of hell, it appears. You better not say it...write it...or even think it. Yet any other racist word doesn't matter. To Ham was given a curse and no blessing. Shem was blessed. Japheth enters into those blessings. That was from God.

Because that was from God, satan despises it. He has a natural hatred against God and anything God does. So, what do we see in the world today. A hatred of Israel, Shem, and white people, who are just white supremcist's. Japheth. We see an elevation of the 'people of color'. Ham. And silly white people fall in line with it.

Quantrill

But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”
And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”
Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. Matthew 15:26-28

Jesus used a parabolic expression to make a point.

And God gave her wisdom to know how to answer. God led Jesus to that region specifically for that encounter.

Pretty amazing actually.

JLB

Does little dogs make it sound better for Jesus to say?

Do you picture Jesus using the 'n' word for expression and emphasis?

That He brought salvation to this woman is not my point. That He recognized the difference in race is.

Quantrill

In America, slavery is the greatest sin ever committed.

I disagree.

The murder of unborn babies is the greatest sin in America.

Next comes pedophilia.

Here’s what Paul said about slavery.

Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called. Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it. For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord’s freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called. 1 Corinthians 7:20-24

• Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave.

Being a slave of righteousness is a good thing.

Being a slave of sin is not.

JLB

I disagree.

The murder of unborn babies is the greatest sin in America.

Next comes pedophilia.

Here’s what Paul said about slavery.

Let each one remain in the same calling in which he was called. Were you called while a slave? Do not be concerned about it; but if you can be made free, rather use it. For he who is called in the Lord while a slave is the Lord’s freedman. Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave. You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brethren, let each one remain with God in that state in which he was called. 1 Corinthians 7:20-24

• Likewise he who is called while free is Christ’s slave.

Being a slave of righteousness is a good thing.

Being a slave of sin is not.

JLB

You miss the point again. I am not describing sin from a Christians view. I am describing the sin from America's view. You must make the distinction between the Church and America. Between the Church and any nation. America doesn't see Abortion as the greatest sin. It sees slavery as the greatest.

The Critical Race Theory is thoroughly secularist. But Christians have helped further it.

And, understand, I am not saying slavery is a sin.

Quantrill

Back