Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

So I Have This Friend See?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And so this friend has a kid who grew up in an impossible situation where his dad has a corporate/government bounty on his head and can't get his life started because of it. He can't even get a meaningful romantic relationship going and has given up on ever getting married. He has become somewhat anti-social and won't leave the dwelling alone.
This friend wants to find a mate for his son, but not sure how to go about it.......

And so this friend has a kid who grew up in an impossible situation where his dad has a corporate/government bounty on his head and can't get his life started because of it. He can't even get a meaningful romantic relationship going and has given up on ever getting married. He has become somewhat anti-social and won't leave the dwelling alone.
This friend wants to find a mate for his son, but not sure how to go about it.......
praying God will do what seems impossible because nothing is impossible for Him - Jeremiah 29:11

He cares for the young man more than any human father could

What country are you talking about where a dad chooses a son's mate?

Like your sinlessness?
No, as the OP included words illustrating a man's attempts to find his son a mate seem foreign.
But living without sin is illustrated through out the NT.
Like..."Be ye therefore perfect, even as you Father which is in heaven is perfect.” (Matt 5:48)

“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (John 17:22-23)

“Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin.” (Rom. 6:6-7)

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." (Rom 8:1)

"Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." (1 Cor 15:34)

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." (2 Cor 5:21)

"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." (2 Cor 13:11)

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." (Eph 2:1-3)

No, as the OP included words illustrating a man's attempts to find his son a mate seem foreign.
But living without sin is illustrated through out the NT.
Like..."Be ye therefore perfect, even as you Father which is in heaven is perfect.” (Matt 5:48)

“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." (John 17:22-23)

“Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
For he that is dead is freed from sin.” (Rom. 6:6-7)

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." (Rom 8:1)

"Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." (1 Cor 15:34)

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." (2 Cor 5:21)

"Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you." (2 Cor 13:11)

"And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." (Eph 2:1-3)
It was an attempt at humor because otherwise I weep. I am the man and the son is mine. We are Americans without a country.

It has far reaching tentacles, made apparent when I ceased seeking legal action yet the oppression continued. We tried moving several counties over yet it continued. We moved half way around the world to Hawai'i yet it continues. Either we leave (emigrate) or I fight the government at the Federal/State/Local levels and a major oil company along with its disability insurance carrier. The most dangerous/despicable of all is the major denomination that wrecked my mother's life and my own.
My son has been chased from school to school as we pieced together an adhoc education for him. He has had friends peeled away and has been assaulted. He has become socially isolated and is bitter. We see little hope for him to meet anyone in the US and seek to start a life elsewhere. OR.......maybe even a mail order bride.

It has far reaching tentacles, made apparent when I ceased seeking legal action yet the oppression continued. We tried moving several counties over yet it continued. We moved half way around the world to Hawai'i yet it continues. Either we leave (emigrate) or I fight the government at the Federal/State/Local levels and a major oil company along with its disability insurance carrier. The most dangerous/despicable of all is the major denomination that wrecked my mother's life and my own.
My son has been chased from school to school as we pieced together an adhoc education for him. He has had friends peeled away and has been assaulted. He has become socially isolated and is bitter. We see little hope for him to meet anyone in the US and seek to start a life elsewhere. OR.......maybe even a mail order bride.
praying for God's protection and intervention in the lives of you and your loved ones

sorry to hear the evil you have run up against

New Zealand?

Back