Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sobering message by David Wilkerson

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That's an excellent message. Anguish over the current state of things is what stirred me up and got me to following after Jesus Christ.

Yes. I'm internalising it, now. I have great respect for David Wilkerson; and, when he makes prophecies, you better listen........

Frankly, he's not my cup of tea, but I'm sure he's sincere (and sincerely into "anguish"). I basically left that type of Christendom because they don't seem to think you're one unless you are miserable in some way, shape or form. The purpose of the church are for a people who will rule and reign with Christ and become kings and priests to teach the people in the Millennium. The salvation of more will come in the Millennium. And he is anguishing about the "church" which IMO is not Christ's church at all. Not everyone is called now, but everyone will be given a chance, and they are responsible for the chance that they get at the time God decides to do so. Israel will be back in the picture again, and the Kingdom will come to this earth, and it will be to the utter surprise of my Preterist, or replacement theology friends who believe otherwise.

Back