Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Someone Got their healing. Was it you?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
20210823_091847_0000.png

An Emoji Devotions for Monday 23rd August 2021

Topic: Someone Got their healing. Was it you?

Highlights:

But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” Luke 8:46

While some people are trying to get a selfie pose with Jesus, some are doing their best just to touch the edge of his garment. Sounds funny right?

"Jesus said C'mon someone touched me." Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.” "You won't understand the kind of touch I mean Peter". It's not that kind of touch of arm over shoulder Peter. It is a touch on the tip of my robe. Peter was astonished and was like ah ahh ahh!

Some people got their miracles and healing right over there, was that you? Someone also got their deliverance, financial breakthrough, restoration and lots more. Was it you who touched the Master?

If that was you, then congratulations! Your faith has made you whole! Go in peace!

"Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. 48 Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.” Matthew 8:47-48

Give yourself a break and Go only for the edge of His garment. It's not too late to touch the Lord today for free! Only by faith.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ if I can but only touch the edge of your garment I will be made whole. Please bless my faith today in Jesus name. Amen.

An additional point:
The Greek word translated "hem" in most english versions is "krespedon." It refers to the ceremonial tassels on the 4 corners of the outer garment requred by the Law:

Numbers 15:38
Speak to the sons of Israel, and tell them that they shall make for themselves tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and that they shall put on the tassel of each corner a cord of blue. 39 It shall be a tassel for you to look at and remember all the commandments of the Lord, so as to do them and not follow after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you played the harlot, 40 so that you may remember to do all My commandments and be holy to your God.

Her healing was directly connected to our Lord's obedience to God's commands. It could not have been her obedience because she was supposed to stay away from everyone due to the illness she had. Everyone and everything she touched became ceremonially unclean. But the Lord saw past her disobedience and she was healed.

Last edited:
An additional point:
The Greek word translated "hem" in most english versions is "krespedon." It refers to the ceremonial tassels on the 4 corners of the outer garment requred by the Law:

Numbers 15:38
Speak to the sons of Israel, and tell them that they shall make for themselves tassels on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and that they shall put on the tassel of each corner a cord of blue. 39 It shall be a tassel for you to look at and remember all the commandments of the Lord, so as to do them and not follow after your own heart and your own eyes, after which you played the harlot, 40 so that you may remember to do all My commandments and be holy to your God.

Her healing was directly connected to our Lord's obedience to God's commands. It could not have been her obedience because she was supposed to stay away from everyone due to the illness she had. Everyone and everything she touched became ceremonially unclean. But the Lord saw past her disobedience and she was healed.
Thank you for that great explanation. In addition She touched Jesus by "faith" and was made whole:

Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.” Luke 8:48

Back