Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Someone is not Afraid

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-8198111791_20210919_150816_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional Sun 19th September, 2021

Topic: Someone is Not Afraid

Highlights:

Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.” Numbers 13:30

Elisha prayed, and said, “Lord, please open his eyes, that he may see.” the Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and he saw; and behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire around Elisha.
2 Kings 6:17

Everything is quiet right now everywhere and sometimes the buzz of the music is not that entertaining because people's eyes are opened to the blind side of God's presence. When I say blind side, you may not understand. It doesn't mean that God is not present but you did not notice. It is not easy to notice that something is casting shadow on our mind. Hey! Have you ask God to open your eyes like Caleb and Elijah.

God opened the eyes of Caleb in Numbers 13:27 when the spy who went into Jericho was giving account to Moses, they were telling the people that though land was flowing with milk and honey yet there were warriors, giants and strong walls guarding it. Caleb was a man with vision; He knows that God's presence will give them Victory in their bid to get the promised land.

Elisha was surrounded with armies and his servant was afraid but He paid that God will open the eyes of His servant and when his eyes was opened, they saw walls of fire of God.

We all need to motivate ourselves with God's promises for us to boost our confident in the present times. Therefore I urge all our readers to keep their positive mind active. See beyond the obstacles around you. Keep you eyes focus on God's promises.

When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. Job 22:29

Prayer: Dear Lord I have no one but you. Please open my eyes to see your presence around me. Let your spirit motivate me to enjoy your goodness always in Jesus name. Amen

That boldness is so important as a Christian. I've seen a lot of fear in my life go away over the years watching God work. Not that I still don't struggle, but compared to my past, I don't live in it anymore. God has always been faithful. The Israelites saw the sea split and everything and they were still afraid. So it definitely is a hard thing to fight at times. It is important to take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.

Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it.” Numbers 13:30
Caleb and Joshua were two out of all the spies that said the land is good. Caleb and Joshua trusted the Lord and why not God has taken Israel from slaves of Egyptians into a class of warriors that were humble and lowly in battle, but they triumphed over tough opposition, frequently. Chosen people of God are hated by many people in this life.

Caleb and Joshua were two out of all the spies that said the land is good. Caleb and Joshua trusted the Lord and why not God has taken Israel from slaves of Egyptians into a class of warriors that were humble and lowly in battle, but they triumphed over tough opposition, frequently. Chosen people of God are hated by many people in this life.
True point and spiritually insightful. "Chosen people of God are hated by many people in this life"

Back