Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sorry For Being MIA

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HeIsRisen2018

Dramione love 3333
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for disappearing again. I got really into being on CB and then this morning something really strange happened. It said that I got banned for divisiveness but I'm not sure why as I didn't even get a warning. The only thing I can think of is that they were pretty unhappy with me that I was a Harry Potter fan and I celebrated Halloween but I told them that I would stop doing it.

Actually, there might be another reason to. You see, people weren't being treated really well over there. People were bending the rules and able to get away with saying some really mean and hurtful stuff to other members. All of the reports I made went ignored. Maybe they're upset because I told them the truth about it instead of remaining silent about it. Thankfully, this forum isn't like that. The only thing I ask is for a bit of help if possible.

Could one of you or some of you please PM me so I can have you possibly get ahold of some of my friends for me? Including JohnDB? I have him on Wattpad but he hardly goes on there anymore so getting ahold of him on Christianity Boards is probably the best bet. stovebolts, no offense or anything but you're probably not the best person to do this since even though I tried to talk to him he still won't talk to you I'm afraid and probably for_his_glory isn't the best person either. Sorry guys, nothing personal.

Anyways, I'll try to be more active around here and possibly I can do the games and activities on here that I was going to do on there. Like virtual camping and a virtual trip to Disneyland. I was going to have a virtual camping trip this weekend, so maybe you'll guys enjoy that as well. Again, I apologize for disappearing like that,.. again. At this point in time I don't think I'll be looking for any new forums. I'll probably just stick with this one if you guys would like to have me back.

Of course, I'll be doing other things to like being on my Roleplay website and writing my fanfiction. Although not all of you are on board with Harry Potter or Halloween this website doesn't seem to have a problem with me talking about it or anything so that's also some really good news. I'm going to be making something to eat now and going outside and stuff but I'll probably be around. Catch you guys later and I just wanted to say hello again to my very good friend Michael74 as I missed you and sorry for leaving. Oh and hello to wondering and Tessa as well. :biggrin

I changed my mind I think I found another forum where I can talk about current events and other things there. :) (Since there's no political discussion allowed on here.)

Again, I apologize for disappearing like that,.. again.
Apologize? Guess what. Believe it or not this forum survived without you.
No one is indispensible. Life goes on without us. It's narcissistic to think others can't survive without us . Delusional even.
This is just fact. Bitter pill for some of us to swallow but still.

The only thing I can think of is that they were pretty unhappy with me that I was a Harry Potter fan and I celebrated Halloween but I told them that I would stop doing it.
Welcome back April.

Many do like Harry Potter and celebrate Halloween, but you know my views on that as it comes against scripture. As far as reaching out to JohnDB it might be better to let sleeping dogs lay. Many have come and many have gone in here. Hope you can connect with those certain friends if they are still here.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to get John over there on my own,.. but I'll try to be in more often. See ya!! :biggrin As for you Deb, I disagree,.. but I already know that we agree to disagree. Missed you all. :)

Back