Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Soul-mind Training

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Soul man

Learning to live life in and through your nature may take a lifetime of learning.
It becomes very dependent upon the believer and the amount they are willing to yield their mind to the Holy Spirit, Romans 6:16
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

To obey is a soul-mind thing, in this chapter Paul also calls the soul-mind a "member."
Just as any other part of the functioning fleshly body.
It is an organ of functioning expression of who you are.
At one time expressing sin, and now totally capable of expressing righteousness.
What does Scripture say about this: 2 Cor.5:21
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Christians that receive a mixed message, from where ever they get their information, will have a hard time handling scriptures like this.
The truth of the matter is righteousness can only come through you as your expression.
For some that is good news, but for others that can be the worst news they have ever heard.
This is an all-too-common elusive lifestyle, it is up one day and down the next.
But what we say to that is don't stop, do not quit, don't give up.
We have far too many already that have been sidelined by their lifestyle, Shipwrecked, Faith gone astray.

It may be that all you have ever heard is a commingled message of who you are, never allowing you to put your finger on what God's ultimate intention is for the born again.

The confusion today that men have brought upon humanity is so enormous, fact is if any escape the clutches of religion, it is nothing short of a miracle.
Where does the answer lie; you will need to start before the foundation of the world, you go to where it all started with the little words "in Him".

Eph. 1:4
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

That is the same place you will find your lifestyle and everything you are "in him."
2 Cor. 5:21
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

It is the most used statement in all of scripture, in Christ, in whom, in him.
If you have any understanding at all of the scriptures you know the power of a single verse.
When scriptures are repeated twice we understand the fact of the Lord stressing the importance of those verses.
We cannot understand the enormous weight that is placed on the "in Christ" verses of scripture that are repeated over 150 times.
The true gospel message is not a give to get message, or follow the Lord and all your blessings come true, it is also not a self denial or self help message.
But it does recognize the new union self, and the new oneness with the Christ in you, Gal. 5:25
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Living life here and now for the believer is done by learning to walk in the spirit.
How do we do that; by living by the new inborn christ in you nature.
Living life by the old soul-mind continually will have sorrows untold for a born again believer.
The only way for a believer to live a natural normal life is by nature, Romans 1:9
9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

Learning to live life in and through your nature may take a lifetime of learning.
It becomes very dependent upon the believer and the amount they are willing to yield their mind to the Holy Spirit, Romans 6:16
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

To obey is a soul-mind thing, in this chapter Paul also calls the soul-mind a "member."
Just as any other part of the functioning fleshly body.
It is an organ of functioning expression of who you are.
At one time expressing sin, and now totally capable of expressing righteousness.
What does Scripture say about this: 2 Cor.5:21

Christians that receive a mixed message, from where ever they get their information, will have a hard time handling scriptures like this.
The truth of the matter is righteousness can only come through you as your expression.
For some that is good news, but for others that can be the worst news they have ever heard.
This is an all-too-common elusive lifestyle, it is up one day and down the next.
But what we say to that is don't stop, do not quit, don't give up.
We have far too many already that have been sidelined by their lifestyle, Shipwrecked, Faith gone astray.

It may be that all you have ever heard is a commingled message of who you are, never allowing you to put your finger on what God's ultimate intention is for the born again.

The confusion today that men have brought upon humanity is so enormous, fact is if any escape the clutches of religion, it is nothing short of a miracle.
Where does the answer lie; you will need to start before the foundation of the world, you go to where it all started with the little words "in Him".

Eph. 1:4
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

That is the same place you will find your lifestyle and everything you are "in him."
2 Cor. 5:21

It is the most used statement in all of scripture, in Christ, in whom, in him.
If you have any understanding at all of the scriptures you know the power of a single verse.
When scriptures are repeated twice we understand the fact of the Lord stressing the importance of those verses.
We cannot understand the enormous weight that is placed on the "in Christ" verses of scripture that are repeated over 150 times.
The true gospel message is not a give to get message, or follow the Lord and all your blessings come true, it is also not a self denial or self help message.
But it does recognize the new union self, and the new oneness with the Christ in you, Gal. 5:25
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Living life here and now for the believer is done by learning to walk in the spirit.
How do we do that; by living by the new inborn christ in you nature.
Living life by the old soul-mind continually will have sorrows untold for a born again believer.
The only way for a believer to live a natural normal life is by nature, Romans 1:9
9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Amen and AMEN!

Back