Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Spiritual family of God:

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

donadams

Only Jesus Christ: the way, the truth, the life!
Catholicism Overseer
The new covenant Spiritual family of God by supernatural grace in union with Christ the only mediator and communion with God and His saints!

Born again new birth from Mary our new spiritual mother, those who are “in Christ” are a new creation. And we were in Christ who was in Mary for nine months and Mary gave birth to Christ and us Her spiritual children. Lk 1:30, Lk 1:38, Jn 19:36-38, rev 12:17

Supernatural mother of the new covenant church by the sacramental grace of baptismal regeneration in Jesus Christ:

It is not possible to have Jesus Christ as your Bother and not have Mary most holy as your Mother!

Mother of our salvation:
Found our salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38

Thanks

Mother of our salvation:
Found our salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38

Also cos Jesus Christ gave Her to us to be our spiritual mother: Jn 19:26-27

Also cos Jesus is our brother:
Rom 8:29 …that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
We are His many brethren; and bothers who have the same mother.

Ephesians 6:2
Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

Lk 1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

But he that angereth his mother is cursed: of God. Eccl. 3:18

And our tender mother is immaculate purity!

Immaculate conception of Mary:
“Pure, sinless, consecrated to God alone” Gen 3:15 enmity total war between satan & Mary, none of his wicked works are found in Her.
Lk 1:28 full of grace, Lord is with Her, blessed. Lk 1:49 things plural
Rev 12:1 clothed with the sun immaculate purity.

Mother of God: Lk 1:43

Assumption of Mary “body & soul” into heaven. Rev 12:1

No creature has ever had a biological family relationship with God except Mary:

And She has three:

Daughter of the eternal Father.
Mother of the Son of God.
Spouse of the Holy Spirit.

The living ark of the new covenant!
The spiritual mother of those living in Christ!

Song of Solomon 6:9-10

9 My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

10 Who is she that looketh forth as the morning, fair as the moon, clear as the sun, and terrible as an army with banners?

Special - unique Mary!

God’s mother is not special - unique? Lk 1:43

The immaculate conception is not special - unique? Gen 3:15 Lk 1:28 Lk 1:49 rev 12:1

Miraculous conception of the Holy Spirit is not special - unique? Matt 1:20

No one ever had a family relationship with God, except Mary who has three, daughter of the Eternal Father, mother of the Son, spouse of the Holy Spirit but not special - unique?

Daughter of Zion 2 kings 19:21 psalm 9:14 rev 21:2
Mother of Son Matt 2:11
Spouse of the Holy Spirit Matt 1:20 Lk 1:35

My soul “existence” doth magnify the Lord! Lk 1:46

Mother of our salvation not special - unique? Lk 2:30
Found our salvation: Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation: Lk 1:38

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; Eph 6:2

For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. Lk 1:48

The omnipotent and infinite God who has made the heavens and is not encompassed by them should be enclosed in the womb of a woman, and her womb is not sacred, special - unique? Lk 1:42

Is the ark & temple of God special - unique? Mary is the living ark & temple not made with human hands.

Zephaniah 3:14-17: 'Sing aloud, O daughter of Sion ... The Lord is in your midst ... Do not fear, O Sion, the Lord your God is in your midst (your womb), a warrior who gives victory'. So in Luke 'hail' means rejoice, with messianic joy, and Mary, 'favoured one' or 'full of grace' is seen as the Daughter of Sion, who realizes the hopes and longings of Israel's history, and in a more wonderful way the Lord will be in her midst.

"The knot of Eve's disobedience, says Irenaeus, 'was untied by Mary's obedience, and in her obedience Mary became the cause of salvation for herself and for the whole human race'

Jerome: death thru eve, life thru Mary!

Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

Ref: 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. (Habitation)

Psalm 26:8
Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth. (Mary)

Ref: Lk 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, 47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

PSALM 45:9
At Your right hand stands the queen in gold from Ophir.

Song of Solomon 4:1 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.

2 Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.

3 Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

4 Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.

5 Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.

6 Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.

7 Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.

Song of Solomon 6:8 One is my dove, my perfect one is but one, she is the only one of her mother, the chosen of her that bore her. The daughters saw her, and declared her most blessed: the queens and concubines, and they praised her.
9 Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army set in array?

Song of Solomon 8:5 Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

Isa 7-14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Micah 4:8
And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.

Back