Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Spiritual Hostage

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
can.of.soup

Yesterday at 12:45 PM
i understand where both you and your mother are coming from, and neither of you are necessarily in the wrong. you shouldn’t have to stop spreading christianity and it’s not your fault these things are happening. from what i’ve witnessed, you’re very kind. you don’t try to force it on people, and you’re very open minded. even when people are trying to clown on you. sometimes there are just cruel people out there that’ll want to hurt you, physically or emotionally, for any reason they can find.

i appreciate you trusting me, and i trust you too. i treasure this friendship, and i just want you safe. i understand and i respect where your mother is coming from, and i’m grateful you continue to talk to me even though i am a stranger on the internet. i pray you and your family are kept safe, there is no reason any of you should be in harms way. i hope things get better for you, i really do

Thus here is my response

Thank you, I understand as well. Like, for my mother, she tells me I’m her only son, which is true. It would be horrible for her to lose her only son. And it’s hard because at what point does me spreading the Gospel essentially become sacrificing myself to the demons? Like, I don’t want to stop. I remember there was a time where I did not spread Christianity as much as I do now, and the evil spirits would still cause harm to my family and I. Maybe not as intensely as this, but they were still there. Even when I was an atheist, those evil spirits still almost made me kill myself. It’s like they’re sheer presence along is enough to cause harm.

So, I don’t trust any word from the devils. If I stop telling people about Christ, what guarantee is there that they will stop attacking my family? It’s like a hostage situation, spiritually speaking, and you have a demon holding someone at gun point. If I go along with their demands, how can I trust their promise? When all demons are like their father, the devil, who is a liar. What if I stop telling people about Jesus and they still do spiritual harm? At least by soulwinning I’m sacrificing myself for something spiritually worth it. But if I stop, then for me, what’s the point? I’m just getting attacked for nothing. So maybe that’s where my motivations lie in evangelising others, to get back at those devils for the spiritual harm they caused me in the past. To save others from going through what I went through, hopefully.

```John 8:44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. ```

And thank you very much for your kind words my friend. Like an oasis in the desert so to speak. I feel physically tired now by everything going on, but your message renews my strength so to speak. All those cruel people will eventually learn love by faith in the Lord Christ luckily. So I see them as misunderstood, a lot of them don’t even know what’s going on, they’re just, put into this Earth and suddenly placed with all these societal expectations. I see them as future brothers and sisters in Christs who are simply confused. I used to be unaware too after all.

```Matthew 6:21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ```

Yes, for me as well, this friendship is the treasure. Many physical things will pass away, but this kindness will be forever.

Yeah, for the “strange on the Internet” part, those are from her, my mother’s word. But for me, I see you as so much more than that. I’ve talked to you more than I’ve talked to some people that I know in real life. For me, our friendship is so much more than that. And I thank you deeply for the prayers during these difficult times. Maybe I’m like Job right now, being tested? I don’t know. But what I do know is there’s always sunlight after the storm and eventually all will be well. I’m just another experiment for the evil spirits so they too will eventually learn to love, to believe in God, that’s why I think the Lord allows this to happen. I just got an email yesterday from my friend about the government funds being transferred and I’ll be meeting them on Monday coming up about it so that’s something good at least.

```Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. ```

Back